Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hopeful, are we? :))

Go down 
+4
Vania
alexandra
*MAGic diable*
Lana
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Hopeful, are we? :)) Empty
PostSubject: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 0:06

Congrats, on the fab messageboard, Lerka! heart2 It's wonderful!!! hehe.

So, you are thinking we must have a meeting? Laughing Like an "Albena and Maxim's fans" conference? ⭐ That would be fun! I'm still recovering from how much it cost to go to Calgary, though! Wink hehe.

When will this meeting take place, eh? Where? hehehehe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 6:06

Ohh, Lana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear, my dear sestrichka!! I have only about 10 minutes of Internet now (I'm not in Calgary, though!! lol! ), but I must leave for my classes in 10 minutes Smile
and now.. I see all your messages.. and I hardly can wait to answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :<33:
Thank you so much, dear, for your congrats ohhhh
I sincerly hope that one day we could meet!!! hehe Smile)) maybe... in Sofia??? We shall go to visit Albenka and Max!!! lol! Together Smile they would be happy, eh???
Actually I don't know why.. we must ask other girls.. Cool
But it's a kind of my another crazy dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 6:17

wow......it's not so crazy and it's not only yours lol!

it's six in the morning and i can barely function well...but i have to tell you this. have to go to and i'm in a hurry so i'll make it short Very Happy

i had an amzing dream...it seemed so real. i dreamt with them. see, i told you i will have beautiful dreams this period...hehe...
and i got to talk to them and maxim was really friendly. i was actually asking myself (in my dream) how does he have all the energy and time to do that..to speak with each of us, especially at a major competition..

it was weird but this gave me a nice feeling and a good morning..now, let's start the day

so, maybe we will meet one day in sofia (lana, lera, marie, maria and all the others) and have a coffee/tea with albena and maxim
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 6:27

alexandra wrote:
so, maybe we will meet one day in sofia (lana, lera, marie, maria and all the others) and have a coffee/tea with albena and maxim
I promise that if we go we would have a coffee/tea with Albenka and Max!! heart2 I could ask them abot it and they would agree for sure Smile))
So.. we aonly need to gather! hehehehe Smile
yeah, your dreams sound soo cute, Alexandra Smile

P.S. I can't leave for my classes!!!! I'm going to be late that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
luv heart2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 11:25

alexandra wrote:

Why not, that will be great. You know, Alexandra, me too, I had a dream with Albena and Max on the ice, skating in some yellow costumes, on a very nice music (I can't tell what exactly, my dream was very confused) Laughing
I'll be very glad if we COULD MEET someday. A few months ago one of my friends asked me "Which celebrity you wanna meet and talk to, if you can?" and I said 'Albie and Max", so, I'll be very glad to know them, and to know some of you, girls.
Hugs!
Very Happy I love you flower
Back to top Go down
christie
АМ treasure

Number of posts : 22
Residence : Saint-Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 15:29

oh, it would be so great to meet all of you!!!
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 21:25

MAGic diable wrote:
Ohh, Lana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear, my dear sestrichka!! I have only about 10 minutes of Internet now (I'm not in Calgary, though!! lol! ), but I must leave for my classes in 10 minutes Smile
and now.. I see all your messages.. and I hardly can wait to answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :<33:
I sincerly hope that one day we could meet!!! hehe Smile)) maybe... in Sofia??? We shall go to visit Albenka and Max!!! lol! Together Smile they would be happy, eh???
But it's a kind of my another crazy dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! hehe Smile

I'm already in sofia, come on girls!!!! bounce Razz lol! I'm waiting for you. If I'm alone I would probably not f=dare look for them alone nooo
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 1:00

MAGic diable wrote:
Ohh, Lana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi sestrichka!!!!!

Yes, I realize that you are not in Calgary! lol! It was so funny last week. Chel-C would be yelling at me, "Come on, Lana!! We must go see practice!" And I always was answering, "No... Wait!!! I must email Lerka!!!" Laughing hehe. So, I had to write as fast as I could. Embarassed

Sofia sounds great to me! Very Happy Of course, it would be a lot more expensive for me, than any of you!!! hehe. Ah well, it is a good, crazy dream, eh? I love you We must some day make it reality! Wink[/b]
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 11:02

marie wrote:

I'm already in sofia, come on girls!!!! bounce Razz lol! I'm waiting for you. If I'm alone I would probably not f=dare look for them alone nooo

Колко жалко, че не съм в София, все пак Пловдив не е в другия край на България Rolling Eyes така че не би представлявало проблем да дойда sunny
Ох, размечтах се...
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 11:33

hello..dreamers Wink

it's expensive for us too lana (for me) but i imagine it must be twice or third as much to you...but if we really, really want this and belive in this some day it might actually happen...

although that day seems so far.. saaad

have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 17:19

alexandra wrote:
hello..dreamers Wink

it's expensive for us too lana (for me) but i imagine it must be twice or third as much to you...but if we really, really want this and belive in this some day it might actually happen...

although that day seems so far.. saaad

have a nice day

Hi girls!!!

yeah for me also so expensive for me saaad
butone day i hope i will go to Sofia!! It's a dream for me: i will go there!!

big kisses.Lindi
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 20:49

Hiiii!!!!!!!!!!!
Girls, let's not think about money!! Or it will be veeeerrry saaaad!!!! Suspect 'cause it will be very-very expensive and for me, too..
But.. still it would be amazing to go to Sofia to meet Albena and Max in their hometown! Just imagine!! Smile And also.. Albenka and Max could take us (who are not bulgarians! lol!) around and show us their beautiful city!!! ohhhh
Quote :
Аххх, размечтах се...

Lana, you know how much your e-mails mean for me!!! :<33: Especially, those from Calgary!! heart2 I really really appreciaaaated them!!! They were the most fab e-mails ever!!!!!!!!!!! flower
luv, loveall

Last edited by on Wed 29 Mar - 20:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 20:51

MAGic diable wrote:
Hiiii!!!!!!!!!!!
Girls, let's not think about money!! Or it will be veeeerrry saaaad!!!! Suspect 'cause it will be very-very expensive and for me, too..
But.. still it would be amazing to go to Sofia to meet Albena and Max in their hometown! Just amaging Smile And also.. Albenka and Max could take us (who are not bulgarians! lol!) around and show us their beautiful city!!! ohhhh
Quote :
Аххх, размечтах се...

Lana, you know how much your e-mails mean for me!!! :<33: Especially, those from Calgary!! heart2 I really really appreciaaaated them!!! They were the most fab e-mails ever!!!!!!!!!!! flower
luv, loveall

yes you are right...i think i will like to go Smile
i hope we will go Very Happy

kisses
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 21:00

Yeah, Lindi!!!! Wink
And also.. I must add, that some of us are still very young and study at school or university, so when we will finish our classes and will seriously work and earn money.. it won't seem us sooo expensive as nowadays!!! Cool I'm sure Smile)
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 21:02

MAGic diable wrote:
Yeah, Lindi!!!! Wink
And also.. I must add, that some of us are still very young and study at school or university, so when we will finish our classes and will seriously work and earn money.. it won't seem us sooo expensive as nowadays!!! Cool I'm sure Smile)

yeah you are right Embarassed
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 21:29

hey girls! don't feel sad, I couldn't go to the airport today because I was at school Sad and my class teacher wouldn't excuse my abscenses Crying or Very sad but it would be soo nice to meet each other in Sofia with Albena and Max
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 1:11

MAGic diable wrote:

Merci beaucoup, beaucoup, Lerka!!! flower Je sais que tu les aimes! hehe. Smile Moi, j'aime toujours quand tu m'écrit des courriels!!!! Wink Chel-C n'était pas vraiment contente avec moi, ouais? She was always worrying that we were going to miss Fab, Olivier, Stéph or Ilia in practice. Laughing We never did though!!!

Quote :
And also.. I must add, that some of us are still very young and study at school or university, so when we will finish our classes and will seriously work and earn money.. it won't seem us sooo expensive as nowadays!!!

Yes, of course, this is the main reason. Crying or Very sad I am not even in Uni, yet. I am in my last year of high school! And going anywhere would be insanely expensive for me... Embarassed I still do not believe how I managed to pay for Calgary! Laughing
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 1:24

Lana wrote:
Merci beaucoup, beaucoup, Lerka!!! flower Je sais que tu les aimes! hehe. Smile Moi, j'aime toujours quand tu m'écrit des courriels!!!! Wink Chel-C n'était pas vraiment contente avec moi, ouais? She was always worrying that we were going to miss Fab, Olivier, Stéph or Ilia in practice. Laughing We never did though!!!
ok, it's good, because another way (if you would happen to miss them) Chel-C would hate me!!! Laughing
Oui oui, c'est vrai que j'adore tes courriels Smile toujours Smile ils font mon pti bonheur Smile flower
Tu dois me raconter - est-ce que tu as discuté avec Nath et Fab, eh? Rolling Eyes Jess et Bryce??? On a parlé seulement d'Albena and Max, parce qu'ils sont les plus VIPs pour nous Smile et maintenant j'ai compris que c'est aussi interessant pour moi de savoir avec qui vous avez donc encore bavardé!!! scratch poklon

Lana wrote:
Yes, of course, this is the main reason. Crying or Very sad I am not even in Uni, yet. I am in my last year of high school! And going anywhere would be insanely expensive for me... Embarassed I still do not believe how I managed to pay for Calgary! Laughing
Yeah, our different educational systems shocked
When you are in Uni, everything continue to be verrry expensive, though! saaad But it's a wonderful time - to be teenagers, eh???? Crazy teenagers!! lol! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 0:56

Lerka wrote:
ok, it's good, because another way (if you would happen to miss them) Chel-C would hate me!!! Laughing
Oui oui, c'est vrai que j'adore tes courriels Smile toujours Smile ils font mon pti bonheur Smile flower
Tu dois me raconter - est-ce que tu as discuté avec Nath et Fab, eh? Rolling Eyes Jess et Bryce??? On a parlé seulement d'Albena and Max, parce qu'ils sont les plus VIPs pour nous Smile et maintenant j'ai compris que c'est aussi interessant pour moi de savoir avec qui vous avez donc encore bavardé!!! scratch poklon

Oh no, Chel-C would not hate you! Very Happy hehe. She would just be cross with me, which is all right... as she can never stay mad! Laughing loool!

You will have to wait and find out about who I spoke with! Razz It will all be in my report!!! hehe. flower Oh dear, I do fear that I am teasing you again. :teasing: You will forgive me for it, won't you, sestrichka? hehe. Wink

Lerka wrote:

Yeah, our different educational systems shocked
When you are in Uni, everything continue to be verrry expensive, though! saaad But it's a wonderful time - to be teenagers, eh???? Crazy teenagers!! lol! ohhhh

Yeah, our educational systems do seem to be much different. Shocked When I am in Uni, everything will become Wayyyy more expensive! Shocked My Arts tuition for my High School was only $250 per year... It is a lot less than Uni. No But let's stop all this talk of money and expenses!!! Very Happy It is not very enjoyable!!! hehe.

:lmd: Yes, crazy teenagers!!!! :kataus: I would have to correct you, if you said that we are "normal, calm, collected" teenagers... because it is simply not true!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 14:55

Lana wrote:
You will have to wait and find out about who I spoke with! Razz It will all be in my report!!! hehe. flower Oh dear, I do fear that I am teasing you again. :teasing: You will forgive me for it, won't you, sestrichka? hehe. Wink
NEVER!!! :luvzy: :kataus:
Of course, I will.. :lmd:

Lana wrote:
But let's stop all this talk of money and expenses!!! Very Happy It is not very enjoyable!!! hehe.
Yes, you right, sestrichka, it's not enjoyable at all!!

Lana wrote:
:lmd: Yes, crazy teenagers!!!! :kataus: I would have to correct you, if you said that we are "normal, calm, collected" teenagers... because it is simply not true!!! Laughing
I could never say "normal, calm, collected" about us!!!!!! :kataus: 'cause we are not!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 18:14

MAGic diable wrote:
Lana wrote:
NEVER!!! :luvzy: :kataus:
Of course, I will.. :lmd:

That was mean!!! :kataus: :zy:
Obviously, you will forgive me! :lmd: As we are twins. Razz hahaha.

"normal, calm, collected" are three adjectives that I would never use to describe us. baaa Still, who wants to be those things? :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeSun 2 Apr - 12:17

Lana wrote:
That was mean!!! :kataus: :zy:
Obviously, you will forgive me! :lmd: As we are twins. Razz hahaha.
Oh, nooo!!! I was mean... with you???? :kataus: pale Crying or Very sad Sad
Lana wrote:
You will forgive me for it, won't you, sestrichka? hehe Wink

anyhow you know that I can't be cross with you or be offended!! You kneeewww that!!! As we are twins :lmd: haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 14:04

A meeting would be wonderful...but hardly possible! scratch

Unfortunately!!! saaad saaad shocked
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 14:09

Where are you from, Serena?
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr - 20:22

I AM FROM THE AZORES...A GROUP OF ISLES IN THE ATLANTIC!!!

THERE IS NO SKATING THERE! shocked shocked

loveall loveall nice loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful, are we? :))   Hopeful, are we? :)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hopeful, are we? :))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: Meeting???-
Jump to: