Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Maxim in driving accident

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 11:03

poklon poklon poklon

LINK: http://focus-fen.net/?id=n177853 (in English)

It seems that Maxim has received help from the prosecutor this time!
More is not known until now...

poklon poklon poklon

Quote :
Prosecutor’s Office demands that Supreme Court of Cassation uphold Maxim Staviski’s suspended sentence
15 April 2009 | 10:59 | FOCUS News Agency
Sofia. Prosecutor Anton Lakov has demanded that the decision of the Burgas Court of Appeal, which sentenced figure skater Maxim Staviski, be changed and, actually, uphold the suspended sentence passed by Burgas District Court, Focus News Agency reported.
At Wednesday’s sitting of the Supreme Court of Cassation the prosecutor read out his motives. He says that defendant Staviski is a person famous worldwide who has achieved the fame with his own efforts and has presented Bulgaria successfully. The prosecutor says Staviski has an excellent labor record. In addition, he has an excellent procedural behavior – he pleaded guilty, regrets what he had done, and redressed the relatives of the casualties before the enforcement of the court decision. The prosecutor says there are grounds to change a custodial sentence into a suspended one, something provided in article 66 of the Penal Code.
In the court Maxim Staviski said he was a normal person and his action was weighing on his conscience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petra
AM akin

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 11:13

LINK: http://dnes.dir.bg/2009/04/15/news4304471.html (in Bulgarian)

Quote :
The Supreme Court will decide after the meeting.
poklon poklon poklon

Translation by google:
"Prosecution requested a conditional sentence for Staviski
April 15, 2009 / News.dir.bg
It is the prosecution refused to press for an effective sentence against Maxim Staviski the Supreme Cassation Court (SCC), which now must decide finally he will lie in prison or not.
Prosecutor Anton Lakov request judicial act of the Court of Appeal in Burgas, which Maxim Staviski was sentenced to 2.5 years imprisonment, to be amended and the practice remains conditional sentence set by the Bourgas County Court of first instance.
At today's meeting of the SCC state prosecutor on the grounds set out its position. He commented that the defendant is Staviski global character, it made its work successfully and has provided Bulgaria to the world. According to the prosecutor shapionat has an excellent working characteristics. It also has excellent procedural behavior - is recognized guilty, regrets and it is done, for the relatives of the victims before the court decision enters into force. Prosecutor Lakov commented further that there are grounds to apply Article 66 of the Criminal Code change effective in a conditional sentence.
Maxim Staviski the court stated that it was a normal person and his act of conscience weighs. He admitted it made a mistake and tries to correct the consequences thereof. Representing the interests of Manuela Gorsova, however, requested the application of Staviski amending the decision of Burgas Appellate Court to stay without respect.
Defenders Staviski commented that he has translated benefits of the relatives of crash victims in the total amount of EUR 165 000
The Supreme Court will decide after the meeting."

Last edited by Petra on Wed 15 Apr - 11:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 11:15

Petra wrote:

Quote :
Prosecutor’s Office demands that Supreme Court of Cassation uphold Maxim Staviski’s suspended sentence
15 April 2009 | 10:59 | FOCUS News Agency
Sofia. Prosecutor Anton Lakov has demanded that the decision of the Burgas Court of Appeal, which sentenced figure skater Maxim Staviski, be changed and, actually, uphold the suspended sentence passed by Burgas District Court, Focus News Agency reported.
At Wednesday’s sitting of the Supreme Court of Cassation the prosecutor read out his motives. He says that defendant Staviski is a person famous worldwide who has achieved the fame with his own efforts and has presented Bulgaria successfully. The prosecutor says Staviski has an excellent labor record. In addition, he has an excellent procedural behavior – he pleaded guilty, regrets what he had done, and redressed the relatives of the casualties before the enforcement of the court decision. The prosecutor says there are grounds to change a custodial sentence into a suspended one, something provided in article 66 of the Penal Code.
In the court Maxim Staviski said he was a normal person and his action was weighing on his conscience.

poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon
Thanks, Petra, for the article! I just want to add that the final decision will be announced in a 1-month period.

AM akin

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 11:18

Vania, are you sure about the months period? Because the article above says "The final decision will be announced after the meeting."
Question Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 11:26

Petra wrote:
Vania, are you sure about the months period? Because the article above says "The final decision will be announced after the meeting."
Question Question

Shocked Shocked Shocked After the meeting?!
I don't know... I saw the artcile, but I really don't know what to think... I don't believe they'll do it today Suspect , they never announced the decision the same day Suspect ... Let's wait and see...

AM akin

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 11:40

Vania! Focus has updated its article! And normally focus is the most reliable I know!

LINK: http://focus-fen.net/?id=n177853 (in English) (same link as from page 22)

Quote :
Supreme Court of Cassation will rule after a sitting.

Focus has added the following now:

Quote :
He (=Staviski) admitted having made a mistake and trying to correct the consequences.
The people who represent Manuela Gorsova’s interests demanded that Staviski’s request for a change to the decision of the Burgas Court of Appeal should not respected.
Staviski’s defendants said he paid BGN 165,000 damages to the relatives of casualties.
Supreme Court of Cassation will rule after a sitting.
Alexander SHABOV

confused I too prefer waiting now... poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 12:06

Thanks to Geri who explained me the situation:
The Supreme Court must pronounce the decision in 1 month period - they may do it sooner, or also later - with the excuse that they have to read all the documents on the case, that they're very busy and have to take a very important decision and so on...
Besides, in Bulgaria 1,4,5 and 6 of may are days off, which will delay the decision, I think pale .

AM akin

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 12:13

Ah! Good to know Very Happy ! Now we know it!
Thanks to you Vania zvet for asking! And thanks to Geri zvet for explaining Bulgarian law! I just saw her post in Bulgarian forum Very Happy !

So: One more month... presumably somewhere in the middle of May... poklon

But I think the most important from today is that Maxi has received help from prosecution this time Very Happy ... that´s really astonishing after all what has happened before... But I´m glad about this!
Let´s hope that the words of the prosecutor were strong ones and based on facts! The more based on facts, the better for Maxim!

One more month, and then: poklon poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petra
AM akin

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 14:31

2 videos from todays trial:
Again they hav shot their flashlights directly into the eyes of Albie and Maxi and nearly crushed Maxim and his lawyer with their microphones... Crying or Very sad

LINK: http://video.v2.bgnes.com/view/2820
LINK: http://btv.bg./news/news_details.pcgi?cont_id=129532
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petra
AM akin

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 15:31

LINK: http://novini.dir.bg/2009/04/15/news4305155.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Prosecutor: Correction of Staviski began immediately after the crash
BGNES - April 15 11:42
After meeting members of the Supreme Court will rule on the case against Maxim Staviski, forward BGNES reporter. "I made a mistake there, I realized it and will try wherever possible to fix the situation," said Staviski in court. Prosecutor Anton Lakov speak in court and asked to repeal the decision of Burgas Appellate Court, which was in very emotional words. He requested a conditional sentence for the world champion. BGNES recalls that the Appellate Court in Burgas Staviski sentenced to 2.5 years effective imprisonment. The prosecutor pointed out the excellent personal and job characteristics of Staviski procedural and good behavior. Lakov said that the process of correcting Maxim Staviski started immediately after the crash and there is no need to lie in jail. Defenders Staviski commented that the decision of the Court in Bourgas there is no clear justification of the reasons and has not taken further to submit written evidence. Maxims lawyer Yavor Notev argued in the courtroom several decisions of lower sentences in similar offenses. At his insistence Staviski first appeal and civil claims. According to the lawyer usually awarded by the court for 50 thousand of such an act, but not 120 thousands. Maksim Staviski in the galleries of the Court of Auditors acknowledged that the conviction felt by the people met and said: "I do not have the right to error" . Asked if he is tired of such cases, the world champion said: "It is possible that I deserve it. In tiredness m used a lot already. " According to all participants in the case now hope to finish it. Asked how the taking of prosecution advocacy and whether this is a sign Staviski commented: "I do not see a sign, but I really stapisan words of the prosecutor. This fair to say, after last year and a half to hear from a lawyer, human right of such words, I am too. Asked what would comment on the actions of the father of Manuela, who in the Sofia District Court has raised charges that the money spent for treatment of his daughter to buy a car and gambling, Maxim replied that undemanding to comment on the actions of Gorsov. Staviski lawyer Yavor Gotev said about the opinion of the prosecution with the words: "The prosecutor should be objective. He must have item, its opinion should be based on evidence in the case. I think I just saw it in this courtroom. " And added: "Clearly, many answers to the question was whether Maxim Staviski should go to jail." In his words, any decision to go to court, it would not be adopted uniformly. / BGNES"

At the moment there are up to hundred articles to todays trial, but the one above is a good summary of everything I have found up to now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petra
AM akin

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 15:59

LINK: http://focus-fen.net/?id=n177858 (in English)

Quote :
When I meet people, I feel their condemnation, Staviski said.
Sad
Oh Maxim! ohhhh
Somebody should really tell him the contrary!

Quote :
I do not have right to mistake: Maxim Staviski
15 April 2009 | 12:37 | FOCUS News Agency
Sofia. I do not have the right to a mistake, world figure skating champion Maxim Staviski told journalists after Wednesday’s sitting of the Supreme Court of Cassation on the complaint against the custodial sentence of Burgas Court of Appeal, Focus News Agency reported.
When I meet people, I feel their condemnation, he said.
Asked to comment the actions of Manuela Gorsova’s father, who was gambling the money collected for her medical treatment, Staviski said:
“I do not want to comment on Mr. Gorsov’s actions.”
Asked whether he felt tired of the trial, he said he was used to tiredness.
The prosecutor has to be objective and use the evidence of the trial as ground, said Staviski’s lawyer Yavor Notev.
He said this was what they witnessed in the courtroom on Wednesday. The lawyer said the prosecutor had expressed his personal opinion as a professional.
Alexander SHABOV
Back to top Go down
View user profile
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 18:21

zvet Thank you for all links Petra,Vania and Geri for the explanation.I am sure Max and Albie are aware of our support . heart2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petra
AM akin

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 20:42

:vo: Viki, let´s hope so really!!!

And what else has happened today in courtroom? Dear Albena zvet started to cry as she heard the positive words of prosecution, she was completely overwhelmed of this, and after the trial was over Maxi had to take her into his arms to calm her down...

LINK: http://blitz.bg/news/article/44449 (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Prosecution requested a conditional sentence for Staviski, Denkova crying in the courtroom
April 2009, 10:23, Sofia, Bulgaria
Today at the prosecutor's office requested a conditional sentence surprising for Maxim Staviski, who in August 2007 in a car accident after alcohol causes the death of 23-year-old Petar Petrov and Emanuela Gorsova severe wounds, which fell into a coma. The prosecutor in the case of Anton Lakov most surprising finds that court entered an effective sentence of two years and a half, which was given by the Burgas District Court, is unfounded. According accusatorial Maxim Staviski is known that the global peak is reached in the sport, not a plane that has kidnapped and killed John Lennon. From this point of view had sentenced Staviski perfect job characteristics and good behavior. Facts showing that the process of correction in Staviski started after accident itself, and it continues to this day. From this point of view considered accusers as unfounded claims of the complainants in the case. Developments in the courtroom led to that nerves Albena Denkova not passed and she started to cry in court. Maxim Staviski previously said in court that made a mistake, but it is realized. It felt like in prison and freedom, as read in the imagination of people that they blame for what happened. Before the surprise decision by the prosecution, lawyers of Staviski argued that even before the entry into force of the sentence he has paid 160 000 euro to the victims. On May 15, 2008 Staviski has translated the first 80 000 euro on 25 November 20 000 EUR, before a November 10 braknal has a further 60 000 leva. Staviski lawyer Yavor Notev determined before the decision of the court and a viciously unjust. Under the protection of figurista Bourgas district court did not justify why a given effective sentence and why increased compensation. As an example, lawyer Notev give other cases, as one woman received a conditional sentence for causing death of three people and caused injury to two others. Despite the prosecution's request for a conditional sentence, SCC has the right to decide what sentence to impose on Staviski. The decision of the court will be announced within 30 days.
Staviski was pleasantly surprised by the words of the prosecutor and the assessment of its achievements. "I have no right of errors or steps to the left or right. Thus, all seen in relation to figurista. Staviski declined to comment on information that appears that the father of Manuela, Krassimir Gorsov has purchased "Mercedes." According to world champion all participants in this trial we hope to finish it now. Lawyer Maxim Staviski Yavor Notev also welcomed the opinion by the prosecutor stated that accusatorial expressed his personal opinion as a person. Immediately after his statement to the media Staviski hugged Albena Denkova and started to peace her.
Milan Nikolov Blitz"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 21:08

Poor Albena... I hope... that this is end... bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petra
AM akin

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 21:12

One more month, Ewuch! And then hopefully poklon everything will be finished poklon with the best possible poklon result poklon for everybody poklon ! poklon poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 21:32

Petra wrote:

Quote :
When I meet people, I feel their condemnation, Staviski said.
Sad
Oh Maxim! ohhhh
Somebody should really tell him the contrary!

I said the same in armleg forum Smile Petra, you read my mind Laughing ...

AM akin

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 21:55

Vania wrote:
Petra, you read my mind Laughing ...
ERM... Not really Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petra
AM akin

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 23:06

:dube:

taken from here: LINK: http://www.segabg.com/online/new/articlenew.asp?issueid=3552&sectionId=2&id=0000402

Last edited by Petra on Thu 16 Apr - 0:09; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Wed 15 Apr - 23:20

saaad Thank you ,Petra.Albena is a strong girl and until now she tried to be brave but everything has limits and it's a torture not only for her, it is an agony for everybody involved in this tragedy.I hope this will end next month ,once and for all.Enough is enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Thu 16 Apr - 0:05

One more month!! It's a nightmare!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Poor Albena...how much distress.. saaad saaad
She is really a wonderful woman heart2 heart2

Many thanks Petra for your great job, as usual... ohhhh ohhhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Thu 16 Apr - 0:08

Petra wrote:

taken from here: LINK: http://www.segabg.com/online/new/articlenew.asp?issueid=3552&sectionId=2&id=0000402
:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Thu 16 Apr - 9:54

Thank you, Petra for all the news. I hope that in a month it will end for good. saaad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Tue 21 Apr - 20:45

That's just awful - why do the court people need all that time???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Mon 27 Apr - 5:10

I only saw that photo now... It really pulls on the heartstrings. :disap: I cannot even imagine... No I hope this trial is over soon for the sake of everyone invovled and especially Albena & Maxim. zvet It's been going on long enough. I think at this point we all just want a final decision to be made and hopefully one that will work in the favour of everyone! Rose Rose Rose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petra
AM akin

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Mon 27 Apr - 15:41

Some news about Gorsov...

Link: http://novini.dir.bg/2009/04/27/news4361465.html

Translation by google:
"MWR can not find Gorsov
MWR can not find Krassimir Gorsov to call him in the case against him for embezzlement of money from charitable accounts of his daughter, Manuela Gorsova. The father has not yet been summoned to court, appointed by tomorrow, said to "Cega" a representative of the Sofia District Court.
The girl was seriously hurt in the crash of August 2007 caused by Maxim Staviski. The magistrate said that Gorsov since meeting - in late March - was absent because he was not found to reside in Veliko Tarnovo. Because of his absence in court was not given the course of this process. If the court deems fit, may order his arrest and detention to ensure his appearance in court.
Gosov is charged that during the period from March 12 to August 19, 2008 spent 132 278, lifting 27 times the money from the accounts for the treatment of his daughter. In case there is a claim for that amount, presented by representative of Manuela, appointed by the state because of its poor condition. For that act against the legitimate interests of the daughter, Gorsov can get up to 5 years imprisonment and a fine of 100 to 300 leva.
The scandal surrounding the father of the victim broke out late last summer, when BTV showed its investigation, that large sums of money are played in casinos in Sofia. In September last year Gosov has publicly admitted that he had serious problems associated with gambling. After the scandal, the court overturned the custody and blocked access to the accounts. After the March case had been postponed, not even having begun, the prosecutor Dimitar Petrov told that the money from Manuela's father paid the down payment in 4000 by leasing a Mercedes
."

Last edited by Petra on Mon 27 Apr - 16:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   

Back to top Go down

Maxim in driving accident
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next