Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2008 WC in Gotheborg

Go down 
+8
hrisi_plamenova
Marina
Swetis
Vania
MARI
Petra
piemontesina
viktoria
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 1:19

I think the men´s competition will be very interesting tomorrow! The first six are very close ...

Men - Result after SP

1 Jeffrey BUTTLE CAN 82.10 1
2 Johnny WEIR USA 80.79 2
3 Daisuke TAKAHASHI JPN 80.40 3
4 Tomas VERNER CZE 79.87 4
5 Stephane LAMBIEL SUI 79.12 5
6 Brian JOUBERT FRA 77.75 6
7 Patrick CHAN CAN 72.81 7
8 Takahiko KOZUKA JPN 0.91 8
9 Kevin VAN DER PERREN BEL 70.24 9
10 Kristoffer BERNTSSON SWE 69.02 10
11 Stephen CARRIERE USA 68.20 11
12 Sergei DAVYDOV BLR 68.19 12
13 Adrian SCHULTHEISS SWE 66.45 13
14 Jeremy ABBOTT USA 65.61 14
15 Sergei VORONOV RUS 65.26 15
16 Yannick PONSERO FRA 64.46 16
17 Karel ZELENKA ITA 64.05 17
18 Gregor URBAS SLO 61.65 18
19 Igor MACYPURA SVK 61.19 19
20 Yasuharu NANRI JPN 60.89 20
21 Anton KOVALEVSKI UKR 60.74 21
22 Jamal OTHMAN SUI 57.75 22
23 Chengjiang LI CHN 53.99 23
24 Abzal RAKIMGALIEV KAZ 51.58 24
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 2:17

Sergei was obviously restless...in fact he made a mistake..... Wink Wink Rolling Eyes
Tomorrow great competition!!
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

Number of posts : 432
Residence : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 2:22

Yeah, only men are left! bounce Good luck to everyone!
And especially to Steph!!! :dube: :blush2:
He's the best! IMHO :angel2:
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14391503?62495
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 9:48

IF I was a referee, that's the ranking as it should be:
1 Jana KHOKHLOVA / Sergei NOVITSKI
2 Federica FAIELLA / Massimo SCALI ITA 201.91 :respect:
3 Sinead KERR / John KERR GBR 186.94 :dube:
4 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA 212.94
5 Nathalie PECHALAT / Fabian BOURZAT FRA 190.51 Bravo!

You may not agree with me, but this is just my opinion :blush2:
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 9:55

sunny Congrats to dance medalists.Whew it was hard and interesting.

Now i can cool off Smile .I guess it was my bad Capricorn side that was writing yesterday .On a happy note i am glad for Isa and Olivier.After all they were the last from their league ,the most expirience but they still had to fight because all those young couples are getting beter and better .It was their chance , their day and i cry with them on the podium .

Happy for Tessa and Scot , and after watching Jana and Sergey ,Federica and Massimo ,Sinead and John ,Ben and Tanith ,Natalie and Fabian i wished to give them all a medal.

Well done everyone. zvet
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 10:09

I was a bit emotional when I wrote my previous post Laughing and I was meaning only the ranking from the FD and partially from the OD, because I didn't watch all the couples, for example I missed Isa and Olivier's OD, I suppose it was very good, but I didn't see it shocked . So, from all the performances I saw, I would definetely put Sinead/John and Fede/Massimo in top 3. Nathalie and Fabian also deserve a higher ranking, but... :disap: I like them more and more everytime I watch them. As for Isa and Olivier - yes, they are good, but somehow they can't touch me :blush2: they don't make me hold my breath as Albie and Max, the Kerrs do... Erm..

I hope you understand me right ohhhh

Hugs loveall
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 18:31

Vania wrote:
IF I was a referee, that's the ranking as it should be:
1 Jana KHOKHLOVA / Sergei NOVITSKI
2 Federica FAIELLA / Massimo SCALI ITA 201.91 :respect:
3 Sinead KERR / John KERR GBR 186.94 :dube:
4 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA 212.94
5 Nathalie PECHALAT / Fabian BOURZAT FRA 190.51 Bravo!

You may not agree with me, but this is just my opinion :blush2:

Wow... you really aren't a Tessa & Scott fan, Vania!! shocked I thought they were fantastic. :wink: zvet But t'is okay. Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 18:49

I actually thought that the judges had the dance podium right yesterday!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! :stari: Isabelle and Olivier were phenomenal. :dube: I think this mostly because I wasn't judging their dance as a love story. I know it's supposed to be one, but they really do not have that connection. Buh.. However, I thought the program had a nice energy and they were presenting more to the audience than I'd seen them do in the past. Bravo! :luvzy: Technically it was suburb as well, everything was just so smooth!!! sunny I thought that their gold was 100% fair. :vo: They did 3 clean, nice dances and this was a good competition for them. :wink:

Tessa and Scott were... WOW. :woow: :woow: :woow: Do they ever do a romantic program well!!! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. The entire thing was just amaziiiiiing. :dube: Loved the choreography. :luvzy: Loved the music. Buh.. Loved their chemistry. lovely heart I've neven been a huge fan of theirs... but c'mon that was fabulous!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! :surce:

Heeeee!!! I majorly loved Yana and Sergei. Thanks! Thanks! They just have so much energy and fire! :cheer: Still... if you look at the dance from the technical perspective, they are a bit sloppy at times and their footwork was nowhere near as fast or as polished as the top 2 teams. shocked Obviously, they are going to get better at that. :wink: Fantastic tricks, though. Buh.. Her flexiblity is really wonderful!!! Rose

Tanith and Ben... hohum hohum. Razz I was bored. Embarassed Please tell me that I was not to only one!!! Laughing I don't feel that they have anything new to offer ice dance. :blush2:

Fede and Massi!!! :dube: :dube: :dube: Totally robbed!! :zy: Behind Tanith and Ben??? Shocked Are you kidding me? Shocked They were amaziiiiiiiing!!!!! :woow: nice I was just so impressed with them. sunny They improved SO much this year! Buh.. Pffft Erm.. they should have been 4th. :respect:
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 19:15

Ehh...Jeffrey Buttle was great! Go Jess & Bryce! :respect:
But i'm really sad cause of Tomas Weep and Stephan :sad2: :sad2: Weep ! But they made so many mistakes... :blink: A little bit sorry for Brian...He did almost everything, his programm was fantastic Nath & Fab rock! ! So familiar sound of Requiem... :respect:
The battles are over :stari: :stari: !
So only gala is left! :jump3: :jump2:

Last edited by swetis on Sat 22 Mar - 21:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 19:20

Lana wrote:

Wow... you really aren't a Tessa & Scott fan, Vania!! shocked I thought they were fantastic. :wink: zvet But t'is okay. Bravo!

I just missed their FD Rolling Eyes and I don't have any opinion about it
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 20:02

I am verrrry happy that Isabelle and Olivier are the first!!! Very Happy In my opinion they absolutely deserved it! I didn't like Yana and Sergey's perfomanse very much,I think they were too concentrated and not very emotional as they usually are. shocked And in my opinion Belbin and Agosto's FD was the best yesturday :woow: ,they skated with a lot of inspiration and I was sad that they didn't get a medal.
I'm also sad for Brian saaad ,he has done everything he could today,but it's life and the second place is also very good! Smile
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 21:10

swetis wrote:
Ehh...Jeffery Buttle was great! Go Jess & Bryce! :respect:
But i'm really sad cause of Tomas Weep and Stephan :sad2: :sad2: Weep ! But they made so many mistakes... :blink:

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

(But I like very much Jeffrey and I am happy that today he was really the best!! cheers cheers cheers)
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 22:17

Vania wrote:
Lana wrote:

I just missed their FD Rolling Eyes and I don't have any opinion about it

Sorry, I didn't realize that. Embarassed I can post a link later. Smile It's really nice and I think you'd like it. zvet
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 22:26

Lana wrote:

Sorry, I didn't realize that. Embarassed I can post a link later. Smile It's really nice and I think you'd like it. zvet

Thanks, Lana Rose . The commentators of the Bulgarian Eurosport (Ina Demireva was one of them :dube: ) said very good things about Tessa and Scott and said that they're very promising couple, so I presume I'm gonna like their free. I missed it because my uncle came to ask us something - verrry bad moment :kataus:
I want to find also a video of Sinead and John when they make one of the judges smile (Alla Shehovtsova ???)
I want to say that the Eurosport commentator was very good indeed, very professional, and I prefer to watch figure skating on Eurosport, not on the National TV. The other Bulgarians will understand me :wink:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 22:34

swetis wrote:
Ehh...Jeffrey Buttle was great! Go Jess & Bryce! :respect:
But i'm really sad cause of Tomas Weep and Stephan :sad2: :sad2: Weep ! But they made so many mistakes... :blink: A little bit sorry for Brian...He did almost everything, his programm was fantastic Nath & Fab rock! ! So familiar sound of Requiem... :respect:
The battles are over :stari: :stari: !
So only gala is left! :jump3: :jump2:

Wheeee!!! Bravo! Congrats Jeff! Go Jess & Bryce! Nice job. :wink:
But ufff... poor Tomas. Weep That was an absolute disaster. Buh.. I admired how he kept fighting though!! Thanks! Thanks! It was very admirable. lovely heart
As for Stéph... Sad That was sad too. saaad Did anyone else think that he looked a bit ill? shocked I got that impression. Embarassed
I'm not too worried about Brian. :wink: He's been sick so much this season!! Buh.. He'll come back fabulous next year!!!!! :dube: Bravo! Bravo! This just wasn't his year. Buh.. Disappointing though definitely... he was who I wanted to win!!! :luvzy: lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 22:39

Vania wrote:
Thanks, Lana Rose . The commentators of the Bulgarian Eurosport (Ina Demireva was one of them :dube: ) said very good things about Tessa and Scott and said that they're very promising couple, so I presume I'm gonna like their free. I missed it because my uncle came to ask us something - verrry bad moment :kataus:
I want to find also a video of Sinead and John when they make one of the judges smile (Alla Shehovtsova ???)
I want to say that the Eurosport commentator was very good indeed, very professional, and I prefer to watch figure skating on Eurosport, not on the National TV. The other Bulgarians will understand me :wink:

Ina was doing commentating again?? sunny How cool! :wink: So, I posted their FD in the video section. zvet I hope you will like it!! :vo: And I cannot believe that Alla Shehovtsova smiled!!! :dying: I'll definitely try to find that vid. :respect: hehe. :zy: Hmm... you've made me curious about your National TV, Vania. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 22:43

Lana wrote:
Wheeee!!! Bravo! Congrats Jeff! Go Jess & Bryce! Nice job. :wink:
But ufff... poor Tomas. Weep That was an absolute disaster. Buh.. I admired how he kept fighting though!! Thanks! Thanks! It was very admirable. lovely heart

Yep, congrats to Jeff Buttle. You know, when I saw him I remembered our "discussion" about the different kind of smiles :kataus: I'm very glad that he showed us his "Canadian" smile :kataus: Such a shame we didn't see a Swiss smile Weep Poor Steph... and Tomas... Aouch.. I'm very, very sorry about them.

But somehow I'm very happy for Sergey Voronov, just because his coach is Alexei Urmanov, who used to be my fav skater :luvzy: Sergey was 15th after the short program, but finished on 7th place (or 8th, not sure...)
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 22:51

Lana wrote:
And I cannot believe that Alla Shehovtsova smiled!!! :dying: I'll definitely try to find that vid. :respect: hehe. :zy: Hmm... you've made me curious about your National TV, Vania. Laughing

I'm not sure it was her, but one of the judges smiled at Sinead and John in the beginning of their program (or in the end scratch ) It was very sweet and nice moment Smile This is the video in youtube, it's between 5,50 and 6,00 minute Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UycHexSeOTs
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar - 18:30

Vania wrote:
I'm not sure it was her, but one of the judges smiled at Sinead and John in the beginning of their program (or in the end scratch ) It was very sweet and nice moment Smile This is the video in youtube, it's between 5,50 and 6,00 minute Smile

heeee!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: That's super cute! :wink: I'm not sure if it was Alla either... shocked but it's so unusual to see any of the judges smile!!! Buh.. Usually, they just sit there looking rather stony faced. :zy: lol!
Back to top Go down
geri_n
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
geri_n

Number of posts : 46
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Mar - 10:09

It is so sad when the World hampionship ends - i'll miss fugure skating during the summer , it is a great feeling when there are competitions, but I hope the next season will be more inetresting and that we can see two people that we adore :3<>3: :3<>3:
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Mar - 18:52

geri_n wrote:
It is so sad when the World hampionship ends - i'll miss fugure skating during the summer , it is a great feeling when there are competitions, but I hope the next season will be more inetresting and that we can see two people that we adore ohhhh ohhhh

And how i hope to see them Laughing Laughing :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008 WC in Gotheborg   2008 WC in Gotheborg - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2008 WC in Gotheborg
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3