Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Verrrrrry urgent !!!! Need your help !!!! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Verrrrrry urgent !!!! Need your help !!!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Verrrrrry urgent !!!! Need your help !!!! :)   Verrrrrry urgent !!!! Need your help !!!! :) Icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb - 0:11

Hi, dear girls !!!! drunken
Hummm... I need your help.... even... WE need your help... :blush2:
Me & Anya (Passion) just neeeeeeeeed to see Albena & Maxim performing the Yankee Polka CD !!! But... there is no video on the internet shocked poklon Buh..
Please, if someone can help us... zvet please, just do it !!! :zy: baaa :stari:
Thank youuuuuu... luvvv :dube: :angel2:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Verrrrrry urgent !!!! Need your help !!!! :)   Verrrrrry urgent !!!! Need your help !!!! :) Icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb - 0:30

Do you know the year / season when they danced it? And the competition? And I think it was the OD, right? And might it be that it is known under another name than "Yankee Polka" ?

I need year /season and competition, and the confirmation it was Od (or CD???), then there´s a little chance I´ll be able to find it... (But be aware it might be a download link!)
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Verrrrrry urgent !!!! Need your help !!!! :)   Verrrrrry urgent !!!! Need your help !!!! :) Icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb - 0:41

Awww... thank you for your quick reply, darling !! zvet nice :stari:
I know for sure that they skated it at NHK Trophy 2003. It was the Compulsory Dance, so the name was just "Yankee Polka" lol :wink:
I think they might skate it somewhere else... but I don't remember scratch
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Verrrrrry urgent !!!! Need your help !!!! :)   Verrrrrry urgent !!!! Need your help !!!! :) Icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb - 1:21

Sorry, Lerka!!! nooo I can´t help you! I searched the list in my PC, but I have found only working links for NHK 2003, OD, FD, EX... And I haven´t the CD on my PC nooo . So it would be really interesting to find it!

Besides: I searched "fsvids.net" for you (because I don´t know if you can log in there...). Nothing nooo ... Sorry!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Verrrrrry urgent !!!! Need your help !!!! :)   Verrrrrry urgent !!!! Need your help !!!! :) Icon_minitimeWed 6 Feb - 20:58

I asked some people on rikside who have many videos but they don't have it... Sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verrrrrry urgent !!!! Need your help !!!! :)   Verrrrrry urgent !!!! Need your help !!!! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verrrrrry urgent !!!! Need your help !!!! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: Media & downloads-
Jump to: