Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stars on Ice Tour Japan 2008

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Stars on Ice Tour Japan 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weeee ..... news......   Stars on Ice Tour Japan 2008 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 0:43

sunny O.K., girls, I found this while searching in another forum:
[url] http://www.gg-corner.de/ [/url]
Please scroll to the middle of that site and you will see the following :dube: :

Jan. 09-10, Morikoro Park Ice Skate Rink, Nagoya
Jan. 12-14, Namihaya Dome Isce Skate Main Rink, Osaka
Jan, 18-20, Yoyogi Gymnasium, Tokyo
Skaters: Yagudin, Eldredge, Weiss, Honda, Sato, Cohen, Robinson, Ina & Zimmermann, Shen & Zhao, Dubreuil & Lauzon, Gordeeva, Sale & Pelletier and ... Denkova & Staviski bg2 !!!

It´s an information from today, added to that site this morning.

Oh, I hope so much that this is really true!! And I hope that they really will be able to participate :surce: !!
Does anybody know more about this?
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Tour Japan 2008   Stars on Ice Tour Japan 2008 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 14:51

Petra wrote:
It´s an information from today, added to that site this morning.

Oh, I hope so much that this is really true!! And I hope that they really will be able to participate :surce: !!
Does anybody know more about this?
Hi, Petra Hey!
I talked with Albena yesterday and she said she got an email from Japan telling her about the Stars on Ice and she was so cute :dube: "They haven't sent us an invitation yet, but if they listed us, so they will !! It's such a nice surprise !! I'm really glad Smile" So they will participate with pleasure if everything will be okay :wink: :stari:
kisses :surce:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Tour Japan 2008   Stars on Ice Tour Japan 2008 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 16:17

For the first ime in my life I wish I live in Japan flower
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Tour Japan 2008   Stars on Ice Tour Japan 2008 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct - 3:37

For the first ime in my life I wish I live in Japan

LOL

You are so funny, Vala. And I know we all love Japan because they love Albena and Maxim so much. But t is a long way from home.

I will add that, if I ever travel far enough to reach Japan, it will be to see Albena and Maxim.

Sue
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Tour Japan 2008   Stars on Ice Tour Japan 2008 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct - 20:31

lanadd wrote:

I don't see their names on the list with participants anymore Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Whyyyyyy Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

confused I hope is not true but according to the last info Gordeeva,Sale/Pelletier ,Nobunari Oda and Albie and Max are not on the list for SOI 2008 tour nooo, but stil this is not the final info.So, i hope we still see them ther.Good luck :stari:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Tour Japan 2008   Stars on Ice Tour Japan 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1