Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Franz Ferdinand, anybody?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
missmuffin
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 20
Residence : USA
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Franz Ferdinand, anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Franz Ferdinand, anybody?   Franz Ferdinand, anybody? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct - 20:08

I 'discovered' Franz Ferdinand when I was seventeen, remarkably enough they have a song called 'Jacqueline'.. and there is a line like 'Jacqueline was seventeen, working at a desk'.. and I was like hmm.. my name is Jacquelynn and I am seventeen but I am unemployed... lol.. still I thought they were a pretty cool band, so I bought their album... loved it.. googled them.. found Alex Kapranos to be desperately hot... and talented... I'd post a picture of Alex but that may melt your screens... lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Franz Ferdinand, anybody?   Franz Ferdinand, anybody? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct - 22:06

missmuffin wrote:
found Alex Kapranos to be desperately hot... and talented... I'd post a picture of Alex but that may melt your screens... lol!

what you're waiting for?! :cool: :mdr:
Back to top Go down
missmuffin
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

PostSubject: Re: Franz Ferdinand, anybody?   Franz Ferdinand, anybody? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct - 22:33

I will oblige you... make sure you have towels.. a lot of drooling ahead... Twisted Evil

Franz Ferdinand, anybody? AlexKapranos
Franz Ferdinand, anybody? 33cqiok
Franz Ferdinand, anybody? 23movsx
Franz Ferdinand, anybody? V5xqpi
Franz Ferdinand, anybody? 2rnvpkz
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Franz Ferdinand, anybody?   Franz Ferdinand, anybody? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 10:41

Hmmm, not my kind of man Rolling Eyes but he's good looking, though!

But llook what I've found (I knew I know their name) It's from Sinead ad John Kerr's official site:

Quote :
John's Favourite albums: The Verve - Urban Hymns; The Killers - Hot Fuss, U2 - Joshua Tree; Franz Ferdinand - Self Titled; Michael Jackson - Thriller

:vo:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Franz Ferdinand, anybody?   Franz Ferdinand, anybody? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 14:07

Vania wrote:
Hmmm, not my kind of man Rolling Eyes but he's good looking, though!

But llook what I've found (I knew I know their name) It's from Sinead ad John Kerr's official site:

Quote :
John's Favourite albums: The Verve - Urban Hymns; The Killers - Hot Fuss, U2 - Joshua Tree; Franz Ferdinand - Self Titled; Michael Jackson - Thriller

I don't actually find him attractive either. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed And Vania... :kataus: You'd remembered who they were because John likes them?? Buh.. Bravo! That is too fab for words. :wink: Rose :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Franz Ferdinand, anybody?   Franz Ferdinand, anybody? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 15:29

Lana wrote:
And Vania... :kataus: You'd remembered who they were because John likes them?? Buh.. Bravo! That is too fab for words. :wink: Rose :kataus:

I remember this because I read it last week Wink and I was wondering who are they. Besides, I remember names and dates very well Erm.. :vo: Don't think I'm so crazy John's fan (although he's the hottest ice skater :zy: ) that I remember everything about him Laughing

Hugs!
Back to top Go down
missmuffin
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

PostSubject: Re: Franz Ferdinand, anybody?   Franz Ferdinand, anybody? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 19:23

No Alex love here.. Razz K, he's mine now thanx. Neat that John Kerr likes them.. gives me a good idea for the Sims 2 game when I get it back and running on my computer. How hot of a couple would Alex and John be?
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Franz Ferdinand, anybody?   Franz Ferdinand, anybody? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 21:51

missmuffin wrote:
No Alex love here.. Razz K, he's mine now thanx. Neat that John Kerr likes them.. gives me a good idea for the Sims 2 game when I get it back and running on my computer. How hot of a couple would Alex and John be?

Whatevs. Razz Clearly, John is already being fought over by me and Vania. :zy: :kataus: hehe. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Franz Ferdinand, anybody?   Franz Ferdinand, anybody? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 21:56

Vania wrote:
Lana wrote:
And Vania... :kataus: You'd remembered who they were because John likes them?? Buh.. Bravo! That is too fab for words. :wink: Rose :kataus:

I remember this because I read it last week Wink and I was wondering who are they. Besides, I remember names and dates very well Erm.. :vo: Don't think I'm so crazy John's fan (although he's the hottest ice skater :zy: ) that I remember everything about him Laughing

Hugs!

Aww Vania... :kataus: I thought you *were* a crazed John Keer fan! Weep Now, you've spoilded it! Buh.. bla-bla-bla Just kidding, of course. zvet I wasn't actually thinking that you had memorized things off of their official website... lol! I remember really strange things, too. :respect: And never the stuff that is really worth anything, either!! :angel2:
Back to top Go down
missmuffin
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

PostSubject: Re: Franz Ferdinand, anybody?   Franz Ferdinand, anybody? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 0:38

You can have John!!! Razz Alex is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!! bounce cheers jocolor
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Franz Ferdinand, anybody?   Franz Ferdinand, anybody? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 9:25

Lana wrote:
Clearly, John is already being fought over by me and Vania. :zy: :kataus: hehe. Wink

Poor John :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Anyway, seriously - missmuffin, can you post some songs of Franz Fedinand? Just to give us some idea about their music, what style is it?
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Franz Ferdinand, anybody?   Franz Ferdinand, anybody? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 14:35

missmuffin wrote:
You can have John!!! Razz Alex is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!! bounce cheers jocolor

Take him. Razz :kataus: :wink: hehe.
Back to top Go down
missmuffin
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

PostSubject: Re: Franz Ferdinand, anybody?   Franz Ferdinand, anybody? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 0:32

Vania wrote:
Lana wrote:
Clearly, John is already being fought over by me and Vania. :zy: :kataus: hehe. Wink

Poor John :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Anyway, seriously - missmuffin, can you post some songs of Franz Fedinand? Just to give us some idea about their music, what style is it?

Sure let me upload a few.

Very Happy Jaqueline

Take Me Out

This Fire

Come On Home

Do You Want To?

Walk Away

Eleanor Put Your Boots On

I'm Your Villain

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franz Ferdinand, anybody?   Franz Ferdinand, anybody? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Franz Ferdinand, anybody?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Music-
Jump to: