Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maxim in driving accident

Go down 
+52
Iren
Swetis
kalinche
mikkie14
galina_kovach
Baba Yaga
nyx
7llewops
Marta
gabydani7
maiko
a_Hot_Nerd
stef
Petra
dobrovesta
yi1031
lanadd
Goldy
MARI
Vania
Maria
joyva
nadou
alexandra
Shanti
*MAGic diable*
Marina
SaraSofia
Ewuch
Lana
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
IcePrincessx3
viktoria
piemontesina
marie
Lacey
Elfaria
Serena
rosee
Morgana
mila
*~rachel~*
Ivana
geri_n
iv4eto_k
risha_11
aline
Grace
Anya
hrisi_plamenova
Allegro
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 2:59

I'm so confused. Oh my poor head! The girl is still in a coma? Sad I thought she'd woken up... Not sure why I did. Embarassed I hope she gets excellent treatment in Isreal. zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri 23 May - 21:46

Question Does someone know what´s with the 15 days deadline for the appeal?
If I counted correct, it was over yesterday, but I found nowhere that Gorsov and the prosecutor really appealed ... The only thing I found (in the articles already posted here) is that they want / wanted to appeal ...
I remember reading one article some days ago which said that the 15 days term did not start on 07.05., but later, because some papers needed for this were not given to Gorsov and the prosecutor in time... but that the appeal has to be given to court till the end of May anyway ... but all the other articles do / did not mention this ...

scratch scratch scratch

Does someome know what´s the fact now? Appeal or no appeal??? Question
Question Vania, is there something said about this in Bulgaria??? Question
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May - 8:22

Petra wrote:

Question Vania, is there something said about this in Bulgaria??? Question

Sorry, I don't know anything Crying or Very sad but I didn't have Internet 4 days and probably I missed something. I'll keep searching....
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May - 11:51

Thanks Vania zvet ! You´re always reliable!!!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May - 17:32

An article from yesterday, 26.05.2008:

http://news.ibox.bg/news/id_30314497 (in Bulgarian)

There´s nothing really new in it ... Manuelas father as mostly is talking about money, money, money ....

The most important parts of the article (taken from google translator):
- Gorsov again points out that Manuela is treated with donations ...
- He says that the doctors said there´s improvement, but that he himself does not see it ...
- There are positive developments in the situation of Manuela in so far that she performs the commands of the doctors in English ...
- The daily costs for the treatment are clear now: 900 dollars per day ...
- The doctors want Manuely to stay for more than six months in Tel Aviv ...
- The 80.000 Leva (he means what Maxim has paid, I think) will not reach for the family ...
- Gorsov will return to Bulgaria on 28.05.2008, his wife will remain in Tel Aviv with Manuela ...
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May - 1:26

I can on line only a moment!! Wink Wink
Thank you Petra for the news! zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May - 18:12

You´re welcome, Piemontesina ohhhh !
I´m always glad someone is interested in what is happening ... Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 23:14

... waiting is enervating ...

Last edited by Petra on Wed 12 Nov - 19:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LudaMozg
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
LudaMozg

Number of posts : 38
Residence : Orsk
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat 31 May - 23:26

Petra wrote:
... waiting is enervating ... Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Sm155Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Sm155Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Sm155
You are right...
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Jun - 0:30

LudaMozg wrote:
Petra wrote:
... waiting is enervating ... Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Sm155Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Sm155Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Sm155
You are right...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Jun - 16:46

piemontesina wrote:
LudaMozg wrote:
Petra wrote:
You are right...

nothing yet Crying or Very sad
no news about the trial.....
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 19:15

I will hope..that trial end... but no... New trial begins in 24. september...

http://news.ibox.bg/news/id_1050866030
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 20:35

Ewuch wrote:

Ufffff :sad2: :disap: ... So they really made appeal :sad2: ...
Ewuch, thanks for the news zvet ! It´s so sad saaad ... We will have to wait so long Shocked Shocked Sad Sad ...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 20:48

Ewuch wrote:

Ewuch, I hope it´s ok that I try to translate the article you found from Bulgarian into English for all those who can´t manage the translation alone!

Translation by google:

"The Supreme Court set a date for trial "Staviski"

On 24 September the Supreme Court will sit on the case against Maxim Staviski, is reported by the press centre of the court.
It is recalled prosecution and civil claimants - of relatives of Peter and Manuela, an appeal court verdicts of Bourgas.

They want an effective penalty and increasing benefits.

It is recalled the case is kept because the crash caused by Staviski last August, in which Peter died of Sliven, and 17 - year Manuela Gorsova still in a coma - is at the time of treatment in Israel.

The alcohol sample of the twice world champion was positive.

The sentence imposed on Staviski of Burgas District Court and confirmed by the Appellate Court is 2.5 years conditional imprisonment with 5 years probationary period and 3 years prohibition to drive. "

Last edited by Petra on Tue 17 Jun - 20:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alex_161194
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 6
Residence : bulgaria,sofia
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 20:52

No,no,no!Oh my God why?I hope everything will be ok on 24 Septemver. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 21:17

Petra wrote:
Ewuch wrote:

Ewuch, I hope it´s ok that I try to translate the article you found from Bulgarian into English for all those who can´t manage the translation alone!

It is absolutly ok... I dont traslate it...because..My bulgarian and russian language are better as english...Sometimes..I want something say...but i dont have words....I give only link, or photo... is better... Wink Wink Wink Wink and You can translate everthing
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 21:23

And I hoped soooo much the trial would have been over!!!

Now let´s hope the Supreme Court won´t give the case back to first instance poklon ! Because then everything would start again from the very beginning! Shocked

And let´s hope that after Supreme court they won´t go to Strasbourg!!! poklon

Vania, do I understand Bulgarian court system right? Is this 24. September again only the hearing, the real trial will start again in a 30 days term after the hearing, then the sentence will be confirmed or given back to first instance; but Supreme Court can´t change the sentence, right? And after the sentence there´s again a 15 days term for appeal, this would mean the ways to Strasbourg???? (So the same lapses as always??)

Besides: In September the new IceAge project will start! I only hope IceAge and trial won´t interfere with each other!!!!!!! poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 21:24

zvet Thank you Ewuch and Petra.Cheer up girls and lets hope for the best. I love you
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 21:41

At the moment I´m trying to find some more information...

http://dnes.dir.bg/2008/06/17/news3111969.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:

"Final for Staviski - on 24 September
June 17, 2008 / News.dir.bg
The Supreme Court (SCC) will meet on 24 September in order to give the final verdict of Maxim Staviski or to return the case, reported BTA.
On 7 May in Burgas Appellate Court affirmed the decision of the District Court of 30 January, with world champion who was sentenced to 2.5 years conditional on the crash, which caused last August near the mountain. Then his blood sample showed 1.28 promila.
Magistrates motivated provisional sentence with good personal characteristics of the skater, izryadnoto its procedural conduct sincere and razkayanie osaznatoto his sense of guilt. According to provisional judges consequences of conviction will prove sufficient to prevent his identity and he does not need to lie in jail.
In September SCC will meet in protest of Bourgas prosecution appeal to parents and 18 years old Manuela Gorsova, which is still in a coma. State charge calls for repealing the verdict and return the case for further consideration of other judicial staff. Civil claimants also want the repeal of the sentence, imposing a more severe penalty and increase the awarded damages. The court judged for parents in the crash of zaginaliya Petar Petrov on 90 000 leva kravnina, while Manuela Gorsova - 80 000 leva. Staviski already submitted in daritelskata account opened for Manuela, this amount."

http://www.sport1.bg/sport1/node/98175 (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:

"The trial against Maxim Staviski scheduled for September 24
Tue, 2008-06-17 17:43
On 24 September the Supreme Court will meet to take a final decision on the case against Maxim Staviski. This BTA learned from the court.

The trial is conducted because of accident, which Staviski reasons during the past summer on the road Sozopol Primorsko-to Ropotamo River. His alcoholic blood sample was positive.

SCC will meet in protest of Bourgas appeal prosecutors and parents of victims in the crash.

Prosecution sought the annulment of the verdict and return the case for further consideration of other judicial staff for granted procedural violation. Civil claimants seek revocation of the sentence and impose a more severe penalty and increase the amount of damages awarded for moral damages caused to the victims.

On 7 May in Burgas Appellate Court confirmed on 30 January issued a judgement of the District Court in kraymorskiya city. The skater was sentenced to 2 years and 6 months conditionally with a five-year probationary period.

With claims court decided more parents in the crash of zaginaliya Petar Petrov Staviski to pay thousands of U.S. $ 90 in moral damages and U.S. $ 4815 - property.

For postradalata Manuela Gorsova in the incident, which is in a coma since then, was awarded the sum of eighty thousand euro, which Staviski must pay as moral damages.

In its reasons for confirmation of the verdict the judges said that they were taken to the highest degree of public danger of the act and nastapiliyat result, and more than two times the allowable concentration of alcohol in the blood of Staviski.

On the other hand, are reported and many good characteristic data for the defendant - the lack of data on ANTI and criminal activities, izryadnoto procedural conduct sincere and razkayanie chistosardechnite confessions and osaznatoto sense of guilt.

Appeal magistrates have indicated that osaditelnata consequences of a conviction and sentencing of the provisional Staviski will prove itself sufficient to prevent his identity.
"

Last edited by Petra on Tue 17 Jun - 21:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 21:51

I hoped so much that everything was over,but... :disap: Again the trial...
Back to top Go down
joyva
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
joyva

Number of posts : 97
Residence : Alabama USA - God bless Albena & Maxim
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun - 2:49

This is so sad. In September, over a year will have passed since the accident. Will it never end?

My heart goes out to Maxim and Albena as they continue to be in a state of suspended animation. They must wonder if they will ever have a normal life again. Oh, I hope they will!! My prayers continue for them as they go through this mess.

QUESTION: Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many times Gorsov can appeal?

For I fear that, vindictive as Gorsov is, he will continue to appeal forever! How tragic for someone to have to live with such hate in his heart and to have no peace from it as must be the case with this man who can't seem to accept any court decision or have a shred of mercy to offer Maxim.

Sad Crying or Very sad No saaad nooo :disap: Weep
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun - 9:27

I have no idea if on 24 of September the trial will be over or they will pronounce the decision in term of 20, 30 or more days. I don't know... Crying or Very sad There's still so much time till then Crying or Very sad I hope the nightmare will be over. As you say girls, in September the new Ice Age will start, and we all are hoping that Max will participate there, but with this trial... Maybe he'll refuse to take part of the project.

To Joyva: It's the last chance of Gorsov and all the parties in the trial to appeal the sentence in Bulgaria. After that, he may appeal only in Strasbourg.
Back to top Go down
joyva
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
joyva

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun - 13:38

Vania wrote:
To Joyva: It's the last chance of Gorsov and all the parties in the trial to appeal the sentence in Bulgaria. After that, he may appeal only in Strasbourg.

Question
Vania, thanks so much for answering my question. With my limited knowledge of the way things are done in that part of the world, I am not able to determine the significance of Strasbourg as I have never seen it mentioned in any of the articles relative to the accident.

Help!
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun - 21:02

joyva wrote:
With my limited knowledge of the way things are done in that part of the world, I am not able to determine the significance of Strasbourg as I have never seen it mentioned in any of the articles relative to the accident.

Help!
With Strasbourg, Gorsov basically means European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg, but there he will no longer sue Maxim, but Bulgaria.

A little info from wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Court_for_Human_Rights
Back to top Go down
joyva
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
joyva

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun - 23:50

flower Thank you so much for your response, Ivana.

The link was very helpful to me. I have learned something new today!

Hopefully, Gorsov will stop short of going the Strasbourg route.

Thanks again!
sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxim in driving accident
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next