Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alexandra panicking :))

Go down 
+2
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Alexandra panicking :)) Empty
PostSubject: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 3:36

:face:

Ohhh.....it's more than 3 hours past midnight. This internet...forum...news..reports...replies...but I like it..

Luckily I have the chance to read online some of the stuff I need for school...and I still have the possibility of sleeping 7 hours till my next courses...

bye, bye
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 8:36

Oh, Alex! You are so sweet with this little theme.. :dube:
yes, I agree, Internet takes so many time!!!!!!! lol! but is's a big pleasure to talk to you.. to be with you and I'll never change that for anything else! :<33:
Study... emmm... yes.. it exists!!!!!!!!! hahahaha!
I admite that sometimes I read some geographic articles for uni, too.. but not often.. bad of me! I used to print them and to read in the bus Smile
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 10:16

I managed to wake up...I'm writting here, ain't I?..but..ohh, the horrr...It was difficult and I do need a coffee.
lol!

Hahaha...
I read in the bus too.....That is one of the best places. You forget about the crowd and noises and you don't get bored...Probably a quarter or more of what I read was on bus...
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 14:49

hehehe. :kataus: Alex, you are as bad as me! :blush2: Really, I should be spending more time with my textbooks and less time here! hehe. But it is so enjoyable here!!! :luvzy: So, you always just want to keep posting and posting. Very Happy

Thank god for coffee! I don't know what I would do without it! :angel2:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 15:24

Hi! I have the same problem (if it's a problem) like you Wink When I come in the office, the first thing to do is to enter in the forum or in the guestbook, see the new posts, write something eventually flower If my boss knew that hihi Embarassed But it's so nice - I take a croissant and cappuccino, and I spent at least 30 minutes to read cheers Of course, I do that if I have nothing urgent to do in the office, I'm a serious person bounce baaa
Bye
loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 19:53

Lana wrote:
Thank god for coffee! I don't know what I would do without it!
Yes..coffee is our friend..Razz I really like it. Sometimes I drink black tea to avoid too much coffee.
Lana wrote:
So, you always just want to keep posting and posting.

Yes..I know. But I like spending time around here, with you....and to get in touch with you...listen and answer
Vania wrote:
If my boss knew that hihi But it's so nice - I take a croissant and cappuccino, and I spent at least 30 minutes to read
Heheh...naughty girl...Razz
I bet you are serious when you have to. Otherwise it would be bad...
Nice to stay in touch with you...
Do you like coffee as well? Or you stick to capuccino?

The thing is that you are able to do 2 things in one..
...but I go to school, come home stay on the internet, go to sleep...I have classes almost all day..because we have a stupid timetable with lots of couple free hours between them (when we go have a coffee...hahaha..and eat) so my entire day is lost...

(It's not as bad as it sounds..I manage to do almost everything I want...not always. But it's ok..)

hugs,
Alexandra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 23:18

alexandra wrote:
Lana wrote:
Yes..coffee is our friend..Razz I really like it. Sometimes I drink black tea to avoid too much coffee.

Yes, coffee is definitly my friend. Very Happy I don't know how I would have coped without it in Calgary. Laughing After a few days of waking up at 5:00 am, I was practically worshipping my coffee. cheers hehe.

Quote :
Yes..I know. But I like spending time around here, with you....and to get in touch with you...listen and answer

Exactly. Wink hehe. It's nice to be here. Much nicer than Math equations. :zy: I really like reading other people's views and discussing them. Especially, if the people I am talking to love the subject as much as I do. tchin-tchin Oh god. Did I just refer to Albena and Maxim as a "subject"? Razz I'm tired, forgive me! hehe.

Quote :
...but I go to school, come home stay on the internet, go to sleep...I have classes almost all day..because we have a stupid timetable with lots of couple free hours between them (when we go have a coffee...hahaha..and eat) so my entire day is lost...

(It's not as bad as it sounds..I manage to do almost everything I want...not always. But it's ok..)

Your timetable sounds like quite something. Shocked I don't know if I could handle a schedule like that... but I suppose you must get used to it. Wink

hugs,
Lana
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 23:31

alexandra wrote:
I read in the bus too.....That is one of the best places. You forget about the crowd and noises and you don't get bored...Probably a quarter or more of what I read was on bus...
I wish I could read in the bus too!!!! Laughing I must buy a notebook.. it's soo convinient!!! ⭐

Lana wrote:
hehehe. Alex, you are as bad as me!
Sestrichka, did you want to say: "Alex, you are as bad as we are with Lerka", eh?? lol!
Today, at the geo-systems lesson I was reading the forum!! Smile I can't without it.. without you all.. it's like a drug for me!!! :woow:
But I couldn't post, because when our lecturer saw I was typing, it was quite something!!! :kataus:
-Lera, what are you typing?? You've decided to type my lecture?? But you have note-book for it. You won't take the computer to home then, will you?? *she doesn't know CDs exist??? :kataus:*
-Em.. sorry, ma'am.. :blush2:
so.. I was only reading!!! hahaha!

Quote :
Yeap, girls! Coffee - FOREVER!!! :luvzy: :respect:

kisses zvet loveall
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 23:35

Lana wrote:
Your timetable sounds like quite something. I don't know if I could handle a schedule like that... but I suppose you must get used to it.

hehe...well, let me explain you.
I usually have courses between 10-20 (sometimes from 12..some days till 18..different combinations). So..of course I don't wake up in the morning to read or do smth else...just check my mails while drinking coffee, prepare some for school, get dressed, etc (not necessarilly in this order Razz ) then I go to classes (I'm in college..forgot to mention). But we don't have the liberty to choose our subjects like you do Sad ) and sometimes I have breaks between 12-14 or 14-16..or I skip some classes (where presence is not necessary). Sometimes I have to wait till 18 when I have some seminars..

Then, finally home around 19, 20 or 21....i grab some food and sit a while (or more)at my computer...read some online stuff (there are books you know...huh, lucky me)..and then sleep...

Well...each day suffers some improvisasions..and some unpredictable facts...I don't like routine too much....

But this nasty timetable robbes pretty much the entire day. The thing is that one week I have more courses and the next is lighter and then another week with many courses..and another easier..and so on..

I'm not sure if this european - romanian system makes sense to you... lol!

The worlds were exactly when I had a tougher week with more classes...but I managed to watch everythin eurosport broadcast (aproximately)
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 23:41

Lera wrote:
Today, at the geo-systems lesson I was reading the forum!! I can't without it.. without you all.. it's like a drug for me!!!

I don't want to admit that..not yet... lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 0:32

Quote :
Lana wrote:
hehehe. Alex, you are as bad as me!
Sestrichka, did you want to say: "Alex, you are as bad as we are with Lerka", eh?? lol!

:kataus: Yes, yes! That is what I meant. Very Happy You didn't think that I had forgotten about you, sestrichka? Shocked :lmd: :luvzy:

Quote :
Today, at the geo-systems lesson I was reading the forum!! Smile I can't without it.. without you all.. it's like a drug for me!!! :woow:
But I couldn't post, because when our lecturer saw I was typing, it was quite something!!! :kataus:
-Lera, what are you typing?? You've decided to type my lecture?? But you have note-book for it. You won't take the computer to home then, will you?? *she doesn't know CDs exist??? :kataus:*
-Em.. sorry, ma'am.. :blush2:
so.. I was only reading!!! hahaha!

hehehe. That is like me in my media arts class. :kataus: Except, my teacher doesn't notice when I type. hehe. So, sometimes I post things from there. :blush2: Very bad of me! :kataus: The conversation that you had with the lecturer is sooo funny!!! lol! I knew I wasn't possibly the only one, who tried to write from school. Very Happy hehe.

Oh and, Alex thanks for explaining more about your class schedule! It makes more sense to me, now. Wink hehe. Of course, it is very different from mine. I have classes from 9:10 - 15:25 each day. Wink

loveall :surce:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 0:50

DEar girls! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

I was reading the forum in a corner of the staff room today :lol!:I admit I do it often!
Usually most teachers use the net at leisure in the staff room! lol! lol!
And.. I found someone to help me with my difficulties Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed !!!!!
And I think I made other people interested in Ice dance! :stari: zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 0:54

Maria wrote:
And I think I made other people interested in Ice dance!
Good for you. Bravo!
And besides, what's not to like in figure skating? What's not to like in Ice Dancing? heart2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 0:54

Lana, dear I love you

Don't tell me that your teachers don't have to attend workshops on
internet...and all that stuff?

Here all the teachers have to...if they want to go up in their careers! bounce bounce

:vo: zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

for you Maria... zvet
for your efforts..hehe
Back to top Go down
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

Number of posts : 100
Residence : Kazan

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 9:01

oh, dear girls it's a very importnat topic for me nowadays Crying or Very sad the trouble is that I'm leaving school this year and I have so much work to do! School classes take the whole first half of the day and then I have to do all those preparatory courses... That's terrible but at the moment i do not study at all... Because it's such a pleasure to spend time in the net!! Embarassed Pitifully, I'll have to leave for almost a month (i'll come here rarely...) to study some literature and history more... But I must do that just to see Lerka in May!!
Yeah, coffee is a great friend of students)) I prefer Irish cream))
Progressive world!! If only we had internet at all comps in my school! I would definitely come to all the computer classes. But now - I don't even remember the last time I've been there :twist:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 11:02

alexandra wrote:

Heheh...naughty girl...Razz
I bet you are serious when you have to. Otherwise it would be bad...
Nice to stay in touch with you...
Do you like coffee as well? Or you stick to capuccino?

Yes, I'm able to do that Wink Coffee or cappuccino or hot chocolate, whatever ... I like all of this. It's a good start of the day, it's always so nice to talk with you zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 12:01

Well..I know. I like talking to you too vey much..
But unfortunatelly I have to go in 5 minutes to classes.....first I have to drink my coffee.

I fell asleep this morning (after I waked up once) Sad Wasn't able to wake up. This is not ok.... nooo Hope I'll manage to have some more rest in the next days..

hugs & have a nice day

Last edited by on Wed 5 Apr - 15:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 12:05

Elv wrote:
School classes take the whole first half of the day and then I have to do all those preparatory courses

Yes, "lovely" timetable...mine is similar. When I do have classes and other courses, I have my entire day busy...
But as long as you like what you are doing, I guess it's ok...

hugs,
Alexandra
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 12:10

It seems that Alexandra, Lera and me are in the same time here Rolling Eyes It's wonderful ohhhh I've just wrote in a thread in Bulgarian language that I found an article of Albena in Wikipedia where the name of their ex-coach is wrong - Alexander Gorshkov instead of Alexei nooo . I know that there is Alexander Gorshkov too, but he has never been their coach. Actually this mistake is only in the bulgarian version, in the english one it's correct!
zvet
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 15:18

Correct me , girls if I am wrong! scratch

Alexander Gorschkov is or was a judge that judged for russia...no!!! scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

confused
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 16:25

Maria wrote:
Correct me , girls if I am wrong! scratch

Alexander Gorschkov is or was a judge that judged for russia...no!!! scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

confused
I think you're right, Maria. My mum told me he was competing in pairs competition for Russia (well, Soviet Union then).
heart2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 17:31

SOOOOO, besides being a judge...he was a skater too!

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that! zvet

BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Elv
AM эльф
Elv

Number of posts : 100
Residence : Kazan

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 9:16

Alexandra, the fact is that I don't like my school subjects very much... And just now I'm at home cause i'm ill drunken
Alexander Gorshkov, as far as i remember was an ice-dance Olympic champ of 1976 with Lyudmila Pahomova
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitimeThu 6 Apr - 11:40

Elv wrote:
Alexandra, the fact is that I don't like my school subjects very much... And just now I'm at home cause i'm ill

Ohh...I'm sorry to hear this..Hope you'll be better soon....
As for the subjects..maybe if you choose the University you want..maybe you'll like the subjects then.( forgot to ask this: are you still in highschool?..or university?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra panicking :))   Alexandra panicking :)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexandra panicking :))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next