Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weee.....news....!!

Go down 
+54
7llewops
joyva
Petra
MARI
geri_n
viktoria
stef
Liz
PRINCE & I
nuge
mikkie14
Allegro
piemontesina
Ewuch
Ivana
SaraSofia
Lacey
iv4eto_k
Kat
Anya
Elfaria
dobrovesta
risha_11
aline
Shanti
lanadd
cute_n_gorgeous
shoegirl
nyx
russianskaterdiva
geri
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Rady
*~rachel~*
Goldy
Marina
Jen (aka:love2dance)
rosee
Grace
hrisi_plamenova
Bea
Serena
Z
marie
Lana
Lindi
rachel
OlEnka
Vania
*MAGic diable*
mila
Maria
alexandra
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41
AuthorMessage
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 23:04

Petra....workaholic!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Many thanks, really!!! ohhhh ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 23:07

Piemontesina, when I saw that you made a post I really first feared you would tell me that you can´t see the pics :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: ...

Yeah, the pics from White Crow are really wonderful :dube: ...
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 23:13

Petra wrote:
Piemontesina, when I saw that you made a post I really first feared you would tell me that you can´t see the pics :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: ...

Yeah, the pics from White Crow are really wonderful :dube: ...

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Fortunately, today all it's o.k.!!
Back to top Go down
why
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
why

Number of posts : 58
Residence : deep black forest, germany
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 23:58

Many thanks for the nice welcome!

Um...it seems like I've picked a troublesome time to join in...
I don't want to write anything stupid or unnecessary, but just this:
I love the photos from Odintsovo, and...: have a closer look - especially at the third one from the top: There's love and affection in their look and their gesture.

Refuting rumours is hard work, most times it's senseless, but...Petra, you took the words right out of my mouth (I mean, my keyboard...) when mentioning that their rings are where they belong...

Y
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 0:48

sunny Welcome why zvet

Many,many ,many thanks Petra poklon ...and White Crow.Those are amazing and our darlings smiles can erase all rumors. loveall heart2 .

The song "Ostanus "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0CyXrKNpFY
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 2:33

Why wrote: Many thanks for the nice welcome!

It's so nice to meet you here, why. Don't worry about starting here at this time. The girls in this forum will get the REAL account and keep us informed with the truth. Petra is a genius at research,and there are so many members of the forum who are very gifted and talented.

Thank you, Petra and White Crow, for the wonderful photos. Albie and Max are such accomplished world champion athletes and are the perfect Beautiful Couple. Athleticism and winning world championships represent a whole lot more than mere beauty. I think their grit that made them champions is the primary element in each of their beings. Max looks so happy in Russia. He's HOME.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 10:15

Awwww!! The song is wonderful!heart2 heart2 heart2 Thanks, Viki! The music is so tender,... it suits perfectly to Albie and Max, they're great in performing love songs:dube:
And, thank you, Petra for the pics! :dube:
Back to top Go down
why
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
why

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 23:48

Thanks again for the welcome!

zvet

Quote :
It's so nice to meet you here, why. Don't worry about starting here at this time. The girls in this forum will get the REAL account and keep us informed with the truth. Petra is a genius at research,and there are so many members of the forum who are very gifted and talented.

Yes, Sue, it's unbelievable how some people, especially Petra, manage to work and to do a full time job for the forum at the same time....

I listened to "Ostanus" (thank you, Viktoria) - what a wonderful melody. I can't understand the languge, but I think that's not really important. A good singer overcomes language barriers. I wished I could have watched Albena and Maxims dance to this song, because I know that they are the perfect couple to translate a lovesong into body language.

I'm also relieved to read the good news Vania sent in the Ice Age thread.
Y
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 1:05

sunny Albie and Max in magazine "Relax" /Otdohni/ Thanks to Anya zvet poklon

weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Untitled-7

weee.....news....!! - Page 41 O

weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Am

weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Ma

flower sunny Beauty and happiness. :stari:

Last edited by viktoria on Wed 1 Oct - 23:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 8:43

sunny I'll try to translate as much as i can.

Here are the first two pages.

Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski

"It is one thing to skate together and another -to live together "

In the lobby of “Ice age” are whispering rumors that Albena and Maxim's wedding will happened soon .We decided to hear the story of their love straight from their mouth.

The skaters said that they got together by a chance. Albena Denkova and the Russian Maxim Stavisky saw each other at the airport “Sheremetievo-2” 12 years ago in a very cross-roads moment. Before Albena skated with another skater but after they competed not very successfully at some international competitions she decided to try her luck with another partner .She had searched for a whole year before she got an invitation for professional meeting with Maxim.

“Before I met Albena I was competing for Russia as a junior -said Maxim.-There was a moment when because of the age barrier I could not compete any more on junior level and I was looking for a new partner. Everything was solved by a chance :Elena Tchaikovskaya met a Bulgarian judge and after a short conversation ,they decided to connect us. Later my mother went on business trip to Bulgaria and called Albena: ”Please come to Moscow ,my son wants to meet you”

“The first impression was wrong"

“It was a chance for me-continued Albena-Maxim was among the ten best junior skaters. When I was watching a videos of his performances ,I was very impressed .Preparing myself to go to Moscow I was picturing him as a star and was extremely worried. ”How he is going to accept me”. And there I was ,coming out of the airplane ,going to the waiting room and what I saw was :just a simple boy in a sport outfit .

Albena: I was a little disappointed !I was thinking :I don’t need anything I just want to go home and that’s it. But since I was in Russia to search for a partner I decided :OK let see.

Maxim : Actually I am not a very advantageous partner. With my height I should skate with shorter partner. Let Albena tell us about her impression but to be honest I wasn’t trilled myself either.

Albena: When I got a chance to know Maxim closer I understood that my first judgment was wrong. Maxim’s family gave me a very warm welcome, and he turned out to be a wonderful partner and a person, something I never dreamed about.

“Everything is going to be fine with us"

Q.-Maxim and you left everything and went to skate in Bulgaria?
A.-I have to admit ,I didn’t want to because in Bulgaria at that time there were no traditions in this kind of sport .I didn’t have a burning desire to go. Imagine that there was only on skating rink in Sofia and not the very modern one. I decided to go ,I needed to change my life anyway and if nothing could have happened I had to look for another job/activity/.When I saw Albena’s ambition to work and desire to skate ,I understood that we are going to be fine. And it happened indeed. After 5 months of training we competed at European Championship and became 17-th.Nobody expected this from Bulgaria .Ten years later we were World Champions.

“Accidents happened even with chess-players”

Q.-Albena,is it true ,that when you spent to much time on the rink with someone ,you become so attached to that person so you start thinking : Actually, Why do I need to look for another life partner?
A. Maxim/ a little confused/ -Can I answer this one ,please.Of course, only a habit is not enough .

Albena-I was attracted by Maxim’s human quality .He is a gentleman, he treats me with care and attention. He is very opened, honest, funny , lighthearted ,he never has or gives you dark thoughts and always look with optimism at the life. My world un contrary is in darker colors ,I see things in a more complicated way .

Maxim-Yes ,we are opposite and maybe that’s why we are so attracted to each other. I am more light-minded .Our life is hard enough and if we dig deep in all problems ,we can lose our mind. Albena tries to tech me how to be more responsible, I on the other hand try to relax her. During competitions I am the one who is less nervous , but of course, for 12 years we manage to adjust .

Q.-Did you decided right away to get together or at first you were looking at each other?

Maxim-We were observing each other for 2-3 years ,no less.

Q.-Albena , what will happen ,if he fail to catch you .?Is that going to affect you personal relation?

Albena-It happens very seldom. Max always try to be under me ‘so I won‘t get hurt. Anyway, if you are afraid of wolves-you won’t go in the forest.

Maxim-Well ,even we fall, is not that high .It is not the worst thing that can happen, is more dangerous to get hurt by the skate or the blade. One time at a competition ,Albena was sliced by accident and was in cast for a long time.

Albena-This is the sport .It teaches us to deal with difficulties.

Maxim-Accidents happen even to a chess-players .I remember a case when a chess-player was sitting on a chair but his arms slipped and he was rushed to the hospital to “repair” his meniscus. When you are ready to risk you can achieve your best goals.

Last edited by viktoria on Sun 5 Oct - 8:45; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 10:27

sunny the last part of the interview :

“They wrote that we secretly got married ,somewhere in Spain “

-It was observed that people who skate in pairs , sooner or later got married to each other

Maxim-It is a wrong opinion. We don’t have many married couples.

Albena - It is one thing to skate with someone and another to live together. Sometimes is very hard to live with a person that is your skating partner.

Maxim-Well, yes , it is possible to argue over an certain element and when you live with that person , sometimes you bring this argument at home. When you are just skating partners, you are going home to rest and coming back .With us sometimes the arguments continue in the car or at home.

- No matter what in “Ice Age “ very often people are talking about you wedding.

Albena-In Bulgaria the journalists were asking us the same question for four years.

Maxim-Few years ago they even wrote that we got secretly married somewhere in Spain . My parents called me :”Well, why didn’t you at least let us know?” I had to explain them that there was no wedding or even any plans. We live together with Albena for a long time but with our working schedule we still don’t have a chance to accomplish such a global project. Wedding is an event that you have to remember for the rest of your life. We didn’t want to do this in a hurry between competitions .

Albena-Yes, there is a time for everything.

Maxim-I of course would marry Albena with pleasure and as a matter of fact I asked her several times but for now we did not discuss this seriously. Right now we are in a difficult period of our life and that’s why we don’t want to think about it.

“I always get the smiling partners

Q..-Have you asked yourself what would you do when you stop skating?
Maxim-No, we live day by day. Meanwhile ,I had an offer from Sasha Zhulin to train some of his pairs-four senior and one junior. I take ithis job very seriously and to work with him is a pleasure .But in sport is very hard to make plans in advance even for a month.

Albena-We live more in short periods. Right now is “Ice Age” - shooting episodes ,resting , then a week work.

Q.-Albena , last year you were participating by yourself in “Ice Age” and this year you decided to bring Maxim along .How did you like teaching actors to skate?

Albena-Actually, Maxim was assigned to participate last year but under the circumstances he wasn’t able to come to Moscow .I am very happy that now we are in it together .This show is like a grasp of fresh air for us. Here you need to be more artistic than you are in sport, we constantly change programs ,it’s amazing. Not to mention , that I get the smiling partners. Last year Igor Vernik , this year -Timur Rodriguez.

Maxim-Oh, yes .Timur is a man who never cries. For two weeks he learned as much as I did for a year when I started .

Q.-Albena, how your smiling partners could capture you?

Albena- It is interesting to teach them. Sometimes we have to secure them, hold them, but they compensate their inability to skate with so much artistry. We also can learn a lot from them even though we have already done this.

Q.-Maxim ,how did you manage to charm Tatiana Arntgolts ,who at that time was training with Alexey Yagudin , and she became your partner?

Maxim- At the end of June when everything was at the beginning, I approached Ilia Averbukh and asked him :” Ilyush ,who is going to be my partner in the project?” And he answered :”Tania Arntgolts I small, she is just for you.” I went on Internet ,look for pictures but then Ilia called me and said :”You know ,Lesha Yagudin is not very tall either so we are going to assigned Tania with him and for you we are going to invite her sister” .I skated for a while with Olga but unfortunately ,she has other movie projects and she couldn’t continue .Lesha ,on the other hand ,was busy in theater and he couldn’t train enough with Tania .She was getting upset and one day Ilia called me and said ; “ Ok, that is it ,you are going to skate with Tania and we are going to give Alexey another partner.”

Q.-You are participating, for second year in the row, in the award ceremony “ Crystal Ice” .This year Ilia Averbukh and FFS are going to held the event is on October 4,2008 at ’Louzhniki” . What is your opinion about this project?

Albena-This is like an “Oscar” for skaters .For now we are only skating at the ceremony but I hope one day we could receive one of the awards. After skaters are done with their career only a few people remember them and I think is great that thanks to “Crystal Ice” they are getting awarded for their contribution in figure skating.

Masha Maximova

Last edited by viktoria on Sun 5 Oct - 8:47; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 14:15

Thank youuuuu, Viki heart2 zvet The pics are great! Unfortunately, I don't have time to read the interview saaad I have only few minutes saaad
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 20:21

VIKI!!! zvet zvet
You´re such a darling! Many many thanks for the pics and especially for the long translation!!!! zvet flower Friends
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 21:08

Viktoria!!! Many thanks for your translation!!! zvet zvet ohhhh

It's a wonderful interview!!! :vo:

And the pic is so cute ...!!!heart2 :dube: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 21:45

sunny You are very welcome girls.It's been a while since we had a such a nice interview with them and i thought it would be nice to have it here.

:stari: Anya and Petra are just treasures and when it comes to find stuff about our darlins zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 21:55

viktoria wrote:
sunny You are very welcome girls.It's been a while since we had a such a nice interview with them and i thought it would be nice to have it here.

:stari: Anya and Petra are just treasures and when it comes to find stuff about our darlins zvet

:stari: You forgot about yourself ... :stari: zvet
and the many many (sometimes unknown) others who are posting here, in Bulgarian forum, in the uncountable Russian forums, in Czech forum, ... and who are finding and posting stuff...with which we can support Albena and Maxim!!!
It´s soooo good that we are all working together, independant what language we speak, where we live, and in what forum we post!!!! :vo:
We are all doing the same: We are trying to do the best we can to support our two darlings, and that´s the most important!!!!

Friends Friends
Back to top Go down
why
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
why

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 23:46

zvet zvet zvet
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Viktoria, this interview - and these cute photos! - made my day!
You did a great job translating!
Y
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 41 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weee.....news....!!
Page 41 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41