Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

weee.....news....!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Sun 14 May - 2:20

Dear girls!

I admit that sometimes we, teenagers, can be a bit cruel!! shocked
I remember that I called her Barbie, because I was furious about what the politics shocked shocked shocked had done to my lovely skaters in Torino and Moscow!!
I Have got nothing against her either!!!
But..., you know , viewers are not stupid anymore!!! nooo nooo lol!

When I saw that show with that Jay Leno , I was even more furious!!! shocked shocked shocked
They did not have to sweat for that!!! nooo nooo nooo saaad saaad saaad I was so revolted!!!
But, I remember I told you I liked Ben! :vo: He seems nice!!!

I GUESS THAT UNFORTUNATELY THERE WILL ALWAYS BE INJUSTICES!!! saaad saaad saaad saaad

MUITISSIMOS BEIJOS!!!! :woow: loveall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Sun 14 May - 15:22

Quote Maria
Quote :
You are right , dear Lana!
In fact, I like them better this year than I did last year, because I have already got accustomed to them!!
And Ben seems very nice and not arrogant at all! :vo:
And Tanith is another young skater who is doing her best!

That's more or less my feelings about the american team!!
I just think that the fact that they are americans shouldn't interfere in their scores!!!

I am very curious about the future!!! :zy: :surce:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Sun 14 May - 18:35

Serena wrote about Tanith and Ben!
Quote :
I just think that the fact that they are americans shouldn't interfere in their scores!!!

I am very curious about the future!!! :zy: :surce

I am very curious too!!
I know they are not going to be inthe Euros, but they are going to be in the Grand Prix...so, I am very curious to see if they have improved!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexandra
AM someone special :P

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Sun 14 May - 22:50

Lana wrote:
*sighs* Yes, I completely agree that Tanith and Ben didn't deserve either of their World medals or their Olympic silver. No Still, she is entitled to fans same as any other skater. Rolling Eyes I can see why her and Ben would have fans, too. They are nice, nice people and their skating is very agreeable to watch. Smile Tanith and Ben's style of skating isn't really for me, but I can tell why other people like them. Wink I don't agree with their marks a lot of the time, but I don't mind watching them skate. Smile[/size]
That's exactly my position. i couldn't possibly explain this better. At first I was mad because of the undeserved medals and of course I was mad on them, but soon I realised that she or he seem quite nice and sweet and I couldn't stay mad on them. It wouldn't have been right. I don't particulary like the way they dance but they are talented and somehow, sometimes original Wink
But no more medals like this..!

Lana wrote:
I was just curious as to why some girls seem have grudges against Tanith and her being popular. Wink
Yes..probably this grudge comes from the undeserved medals. Usually you focus all the bad energy and all the guilt on the person who is in that situation; in this case Tanith and Benjamin... Embarassed I acted like that for a while...a little while, but still Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Sun 14 May - 22:58

Bea wrote:

I am very curious too!!
I know they are not going to be inthe Euros, but they are going to be in the Grand Prix...so, I am very curious to see if they have improved!!

Yeah, me too....I'd like to see all skaters again.

I'm kind of embarassed, but I never saw a Grand Prix (I have only eurosport and they don't show this, as far as know) Sad Sad Only videos from the internet Sad ! Where do you watch it!? I would like so much to see much more, more than wrolds and euro. I'd like to watch the junior competitions as well Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria
AM querida
AM querida

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Mon 15 May - 1:57

Alex wrote!
Quote :
Yeah, me too....I'd like to see all skaters again.

[size=9]I'm kind of embarassed, but I never saw a Grand Prix (I have only eurosport and they don't show this, as far as know) Sad Sad Only videos from the internet Sad ! Where do you watch it!? I would like so much to see much more, more than wrolds and euro. I'd like to watch the junior competitions as well

WELL GIRLS,,,,ME TOOOOO!!!!

AND we like skating sooo much that we are already craving for next season!!! Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

loveall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Mon 15 May - 4:57

Lana wrote:
*sighs* Yes, I completely agree that Tanith and Ben didn't deserve either of their World medals or their Olympic silver. No Still, she is entitled to fans same as any other skater. Rolling Eyes I can see why her and Ben would have fans, too. They are nice, nice people and their skating is very agreeable to watch. Smile Tanith and Ben's style of skating isn't really for me, but I can tell why other people like them. Wink I don't agree with their marks a lot of the time, but I don't mind watching them skate. Smile[/size]

I totally agree and when I saw them skating the Elvis Medley I liked them but after that Shocked I hated their free dance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Mon 15 May - 14:36

Alex,
I would like to see the other competitions too!
I remember Maria saying that we could see the russian sport tv channels on internet at the time Albena and Maxim won WC!!
But...I think now they have cut the sports channels!! shocked shocked shocked shocked , because I tried the link Maria gave us some days ago and..nothing!!! nooo

They somehow found out we don't like Navka and... lol! :kataus: :kataus: :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria
AM querida
AM querida

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Mon 15 May - 15:07

Serena wrote trying to answer Alex!
Quote :
I would like to see the other competitions too!
I remember Maria saying that we could see the russian sport tv channels on internet at the time Albena and Maxim won WC!!
But...I think now they have cut the sports channels!! shocked shocked shocked shocked , because I tried the link Maria gave us some days ago and..nothing!!! nooo

They somehow found out we don't like Navka and... lol! :kataus: :kataus: :zy: :zy

I remember that most spanish fans watched the russian sport channel during the WC!! Wink Wink Wink
I haven't checked the link yet!!! Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Other people watch the china sports channel but it usually stucks...I mean the image stops and stucks!!!{ I don't know whether I am explaining all this very well scratch }
OR we watch Eurosport!!! That was quite a disappointment this last WC!!
I am not talking about the spanish sports channels shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked
They are not very good in covering Figure skating!!! shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Mon 15 May - 15:25

Maria wrote:

OR we watch Eurosport!!! That was quite a disappointment this last WC!!
I am not talking about the spanish sports channels shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked
They are not very good in covering Figure skating!!! shocked

About the coverage of the worlds: I watched Eurosport too, because the Bulgarian National Television that pretend to show "the most interesting" didn't show all the competition Evil or Very Mad . For example, at the Olympics they didn't show LIVE the competition (I mean the ice dancing) and at the Worlds they show only the first ten couples. Evil or Very Mad scratch
and the comentator, although she was skater, wasn't very good, she "renamed" many skaters and made many mistakes, well, everyone does, but her mistakes were inadmissible. For example all the time she pronounced "Piezerat" instead of "Peizerat" and so on ...
and on Eurosport they were much better - you know that Albena's sister was commentator for Eusosport, she was very good Very Happy

AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Mon 15 May - 18:31

I watch Eurosport too because french television don't show it in live. Actually They said Olivier Schooooooooooooooooooenfelder Suspect
And this year I was a little shocked because they didn't show all Albie and Max's exibition Sad They said "The canadians were better than albie and max" Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Mon 15 May - 19:19

In my country , when we want to watch skating, we watch Eurosport!
But they did not show the whole meadal ceremony!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I am still soooo angry at them!!!!!

Our two portuguese sport channels just ignore skating shocked shocked shocked

And the other channels don't even know skating exits!! shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria
AM querida
AM querida

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Mon 15 May - 21:48

Well... spanish commentators do make mistakes sometimes, especially with russian names! scratch scratch scratch

They usually say Maxim ESTAVISKI [ forgive me ,Maxim heart2 scratch ] and Roman KOSMATAROV!!! scratch scratch scratch lol! shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria
AM querida
AM querida

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Mon 15 May - 21:51

And SERENA, DEAR!

I think you are right!!!

No RUSSIAN SPORTS CHANNEL NOW!!! nooo nooo nooo nooo

NOT WANTING TO SHARE BABA YAGA AND FRIEND'S MISTAKES???? :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Tue 16 May - 7:27

Lana wrote:
:kataus: Yeah, I can't imagine very many of the skaters getting recognized. Wink Even Tanith. Probably if someone saw her in the street they'd think, "That's a really pretty girl. Shocked". But not, "Oh my god! That's Tanith Belbin! Shocked" lol!
:kataus: You have to be really famous to get recognized in America. Ice dancers are not "really famous". At least not here. :kataus: Maaaaaybe Michelle Kwan or Brian Boitano or someone like that would get recognized in the street, but that's it.

And even if you're "really famous", a lot of people won't recognize you anyway. I just went to Florida for a few days and on my flight down I was with a whole (American) football team-- American football is very popular here, obviously, but I don't watch it and I had no idea who they were until I heard someone else talking to them while we were waiting for our luggage. Embarassed

Quote :
Umm... Embarassed Besides beaches, what is there actually to do in Newark? Embarassed Laughing
Laughing Actually, there is nothing to do in Newark. The beaches aren't even in Newark-- they're a little farther north, but Delaware is so small it doesn't really even matter. Razz And they're not even really good beaches, you would only go if you didn't have time to go anywhere else. Ummm.... Newark. Well... there's a mall that's not terrible, but you can only go there like three times before it gets boring. And... well, the restored part of Main Street is kind of nice, but, again, it's about five blocks long and once you've seen it, you've seen it. :kataus: The University of Delaware campus is very nice, but who wants to walk around a University campus all the time?

When we used to go to train and compete at UD, we'd be bored out of our skulls because there is nothing to do there. The best thing it has going for it is that it's only 45 minutes from Philadelphia and two hours from New York or D.C. Otherwise, I am sorry to report that Newark is dull dull dull. Razz lol!

As far as Tanith goes, everyone says she's a lovely girl and works very hard and certainly I have nothing against her and Ben personally-- actually, I feel a little sorry for Tanith in particular because Igor Shpilband is practically starving her. But I don't like their skating and I don't like the USFS politics for them, so I can really hardly stand to watch them skate at all. I hope that the results even out a little bit, though, because I would like to like them-- if that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Tue 16 May - 10:05

Maria wrote:
Well... spanish commentators do make mistakes sometimes, especially with russian names! scratch scratch scratch

They usually say Maxim ESTAVISKI [ forgive me ,Maxim heart2 scratch ] and Roman KOSMATAROV!!! scratch scratch scratch lol! shocked

KOSMATAROV :dying: you have no idea how funny sounds this in BULGARIAN. :wink:
and I know that in spanish you put E before ST in the beginning of the words, so maybe ESTAVISKI isn't so strange :angel2:

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Tue 16 May - 12:07

Vania wrote:
Maria wrote:

KOSMATAROV :dying: you have no idea how funny sounds this in BULGARIAN. :wink:
and I know that in spanish you put E before ST in the beginning of the words, so maybe ESTAVISKI isn't so strange :angel2:

Yess... lol! It sounds very funny in romanian as well lol!
Don't worry dear Maria, we had same problem, only on eurosport. We had some lousy, lousy commentators...They had no idea who are they talking about, they didn't knew the proper names, they said that on the ice is x when in fact it was y. They praised Navka and KOSMATAROV and sayd very little about the other good skaters, like they don't even matter...I was very angry...We had a forum and we commented a lot about this. Poor commentators nooo Afer all this, they changed them a lot...I think there were 5 people, constantly changing and trying to present. I like only one..

As for our national Tv, they did not showed worlds....just small parts. So, I had to watch Eurosport...But still can't belive, they decided not to show the most loved, watched competition from all...Free dance. Usually people watch men and dance. It was a horrible choice!! affraid And then the incomplete medal ceremony.. :cryy: It wasn't right...I was very angry...They cut all my chances to see Albena and Maxim win..LIVE...to be with them...to see LIVE the ceremony...to laugh and cry simultaneously.. :cryy:

I'm still very upset...

kisses,
Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Tue 16 May - 12:13

Maria wrote:

And we usually say Anton SIRAKHULIDZE!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :luvzy: it was OFF-topic, eh? :zy:

AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Tue 16 May - 16:20

Grace wrote!
Quote :
You have to be really famous to get recognized in America. Ice dancers are not "really famous". At least not here. :kataus: Maaaaaybe Michelle Kwan or Brian Boitano or someone like that would get recognized in the street, but that's it.

And even if you're "really famous", a lot of people won't recognize you anyway.

Grace, dear!
Don't forget that you live in a huge country!!
And mine is very small, just the size of Maine lol!
Here all the celebrities we have..are recognuzed! lol! :zy: :zy:
They even have to run away from their fans! :zy:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Tue 16 May - 16:24

And about the choices of Eurosport, I don't even want to talk about it shocked shocked shocked

BUT, NOT GIVING THE WHOLE MEDAL CEREMONY shocked shocked
was really disrespectful!! shocked shocked Sad

THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY PREFER ICE DANCE!!
IN MY COUNTRY IS THE DISCIPLINE PEOPLE PREFER!!! : flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria
AM querida
AM querida

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Tue 16 May - 19:50

Alex wrote!

Quote :
It sounds very funny in romanian as well lol!
Don't worry dear Maria, we had same problem, only on eurosport. We had some lousy, lousy commentators...They had no idea who are they talking about, they didn't knew the proper names, they said that on the ice is x when in fact it was y. They praised Navka and KOSMATAROV and sayd very little about the other good skaters, like they don't even matter...I was very angry

I would be too!! shocked shocked shocked
Praise Navka and Friend scratch scratch scratch ??? They must know very little of skating indeed!! lol!

But, for me the saddest thing is that Eurosport didn't show the whole ceremony at the end!!
Albie and Max certainly did not deserve such treatment!!! saaad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Tue 16 May - 19:59

Vania wrote:
Hot news Very Happy Albena and Max are nominated for the category Most elegant couple in Bulgaria. That couple will be announced in May 15th during the awards Pantene Beauty. Their concurrence is very strong, but I still hope they'll be first.
That's the link:

http://www.standartnews.com/bg/article.php?d=2006-05-03&article=145089

Good luck, Albie and Max!
bg2

"Most Stylish Couple, rather surprisingly, went to athletes rather than artists.

World ice dance champions Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski won the award, but only Albena was there to receive the statuette since her partner was outside the country."

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=63510

:stari: they did it!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Tue 16 May - 20:27

Maria wrote:

Praise Navka and Friend scratch scratch scratch ??? They must know very little of skating indeed!! lol!
Yes...well there were 2 of them. One knew a lot more. He tried to say cute things about the others as well, he tried to say that Albena and Maxim won already and that they have many fans...small attempts. I remember him saying something about Margarita and Povilas...
Ohhh, but the other affraid knew only that Navka and Kostomarov won many times...and he was constanly saying this. They won, they dance perfect and so...Do they think I'm blind!?!? No They weren't synchronised at all and he got the nerves to say: "Perfect synchron, no mistake...what a lovely performance." I wasn't angry that he praised them (It could have been other couple as well) I was angry that he wasn't fair in front of the other couples. Please try to be neutral...or passionate about every good element you see, but don't lie in my face!!

Maria wrote:
But, for me the saddest thing is that Eurosport didn't show the whole ceremony at the end!!
Albie and Max certainly did not deserve such treatment!!! saaad

Yes..I completely agree..plus the shortened FD they showed.

Bea is right, people like Ice Dancing the most (usually). It's always very beautiful and people like to watch, so it's natural that it's the most apreciated. I can't understand why Eurosport considered FD ( affraid ) not worthy of being live..or that the ceremony is unimportant. Grrrr!!! :disap:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria
AM querida
AM querida

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Tue 16 May - 20:53

CONGRATULATIONS!!! TO ALBENA AND MAXIM!!!! :vo: :vo: :vo:

I DID NOT KNOW THAT MAXIM WAS AWAY!!!! :stari:

loveall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   Tue 16 May - 21:25

Congratulations!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

I am very happy they won!!!!!

Wonderful, lovely couple!!!!!
heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   

Back to top Go down

weee.....news....!!