Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Max and COSMOPOLITAN

Go down 
+6
alexandra
iv4eto_k
Maria
Vania
aline
kordelia
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kordelia
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-12-11

Max and COSMOPOLITAN Empty
PostSubject: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul - 13:47

Something new

http://www.sportni.bg/?tid=40&oid=1076847
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul - 13:57

HO HO HO HO HO HO
:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Thank you for the link, I understand nothing of course because i don't speak bulgarian but I see the picture and :woow: :woow:
Maxim is always a big pleasur for eyes
:-)
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul - 13:58

Yahoooo!!!
Thanks, kordelia! I can't wait for to buy the magazine just because we love Indeed, it's the first time when a man is on the Cosmo cover just because we love
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul - 14:12

I don´t understand a word, but he looks very handsome!
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul - 17:10

Oh my goood affraid is that magazine out yet, i must have it heart2 poklon he is so hot and amazing as always. I must really have that....
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul - 17:37

Actually Max is on the back cover of the magazine. And on the front cover is Eva Longoria.
http://www.cosmopolitan.bg/
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul - 18:45

Really scratch ..oh whatever, the importsnt thing is that he is in it heart2 heart2 heart2
P.S. It's not really a back cover, it's just the male part, i think
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul - 15:40

Hehe...hehe..... :woow:
What is he doing?! Women usually read Cosmopolitan Razz and than he wonders why does he have so many crazy girl fans? :teasing:
Back to top Go down
geri_n
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
geri_n

Number of posts : 46
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 12:03

And with that cover he will be loved by more female-fans because he looks so handsome, don't you think?!! :stari: flower zvet
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 14:06

geri_n wrote:
And with that cover he will be loved by more female-fans because he looks so handsome, don't you think?!! :stari: flower zvet

ooooh, yes! Btw, I bought the magazine but I haven't read it yet Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 19:17

I did too Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! and i love it, some of the questions are really personal. I know Albena would never answer with such details :dube:
can anyone scan it because i don't have scaner, i guess i can make pictures with my camera but they won't be that good. And it would be even better if they are available in some web site .
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 19:49

May be you can translate this article for us if you have time...because even if you scan it, i don't understand bulgarian lol!
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 20:19

ok..here's one small part for beginning:

C: How is the bulgarian? Is it hard to learn?
M:I didn't learn it. Maybe i'm good with the languages, since i never felt the need to use books.At first i was just memorizing some quotes and i used them, and then with time my dictionary got bigger. Otherwise i'm still mixing up some words and you can feel the accent.

C:Not that much, just makes you more charming. How do you spend your summer?
M:Extreme. I don't like to just lay on the couch, i want to do something crazy. Lately when i was at the sea for first time this year i went scuba diving - i really enjoyed it. Probably this summer i will buy a diving costume and all the equipment - i've been promised to be taken to sunken ships. Everything connected with risk is attracting me. I am planning for the next months to learn how to ride kite, but i don't know if i will have time for that. I allready have a teacher - Nasko, who is a snowboard trainer. He is making me try this for a few years. I've also been on kataraman (don't know if it's spelled that way), jet, i'm driving very fast. Policeofficers know that because they are often stopping me on the roads. The highest speed i've been ever driving with is 250km/hour
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 20:21

ho thank you to translate it so quickly !
you're a little angel :-)
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 20:42

C :How does it feel like to drive such a powerful car like the Hammer, that we see you with on the streets.
M: The Hammer is an amazing car. It’s big but driven very easy. I don’t like American things , but for this one, probably they got someone to help them with. Maybe there was a Russian engineer helping in this, because the car is unbelievable. I drive the Hammer all the time, but I also have one A4, because I am usually a huge fan of Audi. It’s one of the first models , I made it a little faster than it used to be with some extras , but it’s still kind of old so I’m thinking of changing it.

C: Do you like to dance in public?
Or you are the kind of person who just drinks at the bar?
M: Before I used to dance, but now I should be really amused or I must have a few drinks before I go out on the dance floor. Lately we don’t go out on disco’s , but we just go to some quiet clubs or restaurants, where you can just listen to music and talk. When we are going back to Bulgaria or Russia, we meet friends that we haven’t seen with years and we have a lot to tell each other, to learn all kinds of news about our lives, to gossip a little… We are grown ups now. We shouldn’t be shaking like some kind of epileptics in discos , we should be more calm and serious. I can’t explain this exactly. We often go to this piano bar East. There the setting is great. I think that it’s one of the cheeriest places in Sofia.
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 20:55

here are some pics of the magazine just to get a visualization, but still alwful because it's taken with camera:
Max and COSMOPOLITAN P7250763hw6.th

Max and COSMOPOLITAN P7250766kj4.th

and i am really sorry if there are some errors in my english in the translation up there ^ ..i will continue with it, the important thing is for all of you to get it right :vo:
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 20:58

Thank you very much for the photos and translations. zvet poklon
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 21:02

thank you for the pictures, i think on the second one, max looks like a waxwork.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul - 1:49

Thank you very much Iva!!
I'm eager to read the rest... :angel2:

As for the photos...they are ok, even if they are taken with your camera. I can't see the difference (cause of course, I don't have the shiny magazine Razz). Thank you for this! Rose

As for the last one....wax..or make-up...or computer work..or just Maxim?!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul - 22:23

Oh, the cover is stunning! flower
Thanks for sharing!!! poklon poklon poklon flower
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul - 11:11

alexandra wrote:

As for the last one....wax..or make-up...or computer work..or just Maxim?!

hmmm, I think it's make-up
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul - 13:27

Thank you for translating and sharing the pics!!! Very Happy :vo:
wooow maxim looks really... like a show-man, but still veeeeery gorgeous :woow: heart2
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max and COSMOPOLITAN   Max and COSMOPOLITAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max and COSMOPOLITAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: Interview & another mass-media info-
Jump to: