Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Tree Hill

Go down 
+5
Maria
rosee
Serena
Bea
mikkie14
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

One Tree Hill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul - 13:23

Serena wrote.
Quote :
This country has lots of economic problems and there are always those who feel that it would be easier to become a kind of autonomous region of Spain.
So true..so many economic problems. Sad Sad and the government is n´t coping with the situation and there are now more poor than twenty years ago Sad Sad Sad , can you believe it??')
So, the peolpe is demanding a solution, even if the solution is to become an economic region of Spain.. Shocked Shocked Shocked and half of the population wouldn´t mind becoming a part of Spain.. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 18:36

Dear girls,
I DON´T WANT TO BOTHER ABOUT Politics. shocked But, O. K. the situation here is bad, more than bad.. shocked and the people is getting very angry because we are making lots of sacrifices and we are getting nothing in return.. shocked shocked shocked Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
And our government is suffering from lack of tolerance.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad because they are not accepting any criticism shocked
And that is very bad indeed.Peple are not willing to sacrifice democratic ideals because of economic oligarchies .We don´t want an economic dictatorship..I hope you understand what i mean..
shocked shocked
That´s why this subject of an economic partnership with Spain has been brought up.. shocked shocked shocked

Democracy and freedom are the most important values..People should be
alert not to be cheated out of them ( I am sorry for my rant..

:disap: Oh my poor head! )

I have talked about a play that was a hit here The Pillowman..LOL!
It´s about lack of freedom..It´s about a writer who lives in a police state and is condemned because of his believes and the stuff he writes.It´s a call for freedom..
If by any chance the pay is performed in your country, do not miss it..
It´s worth while..
( if i find some pics of the play here i post them..)

Beijinhos
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul - 14:20

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Peple are not willing to sacrifice democratic ideals because of economic oligarchies .We don´t want an economic dictatorship..I hope you understand what i mean..
shocked shocked
That´s why this subject of an economic partnership with Spain has been brought up.. shocked shocked

Right!The press here has given a lot of attention to the fact..They even wrote an article in El Pais, with the title! Iberia, capital Lisboa! lol! lol! lol!
People think that we , our countries, already have a prosperous economic partnership. There are lots of families that have portuguese and spanish members, lots of portuguese that work in Spain and lots of Spaniards that work in Portugal.And this should be enough... lol!
Bear in mind that Saramago has lived in Spain for the last 15 years and his wife is a spanish jornalist!!So... lol! lol!

Besos
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul - 2:21

Quoting Maria.
Quote :

Right!The press here has given a lot of attention to the fact..They even wrote an article in El Pais, with the title! Iberia, capital Lisboa! lol! lol! lol!
People think that we , our countries, already have a prosperous economic partnership. There are lots of families that have portuguese and spanish members, lots of portuguese that work in Spain and lots of Spaniards that work in Portugal.And this should be enough... lol!
Bear in mind that Saramago has lived in Spain for the last 15 years and his wife is a spanish jornalist!!So... lol! lol!

Our partnership is already quite extensive.. lol! Lots of portuguese women that live near the spanish border prefer to give birth to their babies in your country , Maria..., so we are very close indeed.. lol!
Political commentators and intelectuals are very angry at Saramago Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad How could he???? they keep asking... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad He must have gone mad... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Most of us admit that he must have forgotten his country by now.., because he hardly ever comes back here.
shocked shocked shocked
Now, for those who happen to looooove theatre, like me..LOOOOOOL!!!

I mentioned the play " The Pillowman "
It is also a kind of horror story ( just in the line od the moonspell Gothic music lol! ) and it was chosen and translated into portuguese by best theatre actor Marco.. heart2 :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
SINOPSIS (In a police state, a writer and his family are arrested , because the facts that he writes about in his stories, begin to happen in a gruesome way one after the other...)
It was a great hit in the States and in the UK and in Portugal.. :kataus: :cheer: I enjoyed it so much that i intend to see it again.. :kataus:because it is going to be performed again...here in this country..

Some pics now..

The cast in the States and the cast in Portugal ( Two brothers and the police inspectors thsat interrogate them)

One Tree Hill - Page 3 Inthestatesjr3
In the States
One Tree Hill - Page 3 Thepillowmanar2
In Portugal...

In the prison cell..

One Tree Hill - Page 3 Marcoenthepillowmancartif6

One Tree Hill - Page 3 Marcothepillowmanyl9

One Tree Hill - Page 3 Marcothepillowmengtbateja4

In the interrogation room..

One Tree Hill - Page 3 Marcothepillowmwnwj3

One Tree Hill - Page 3 Interrogationbr0

Don´t misss this, if by any chance it´s performed in your country...

Just fantastic...
Cup of cofee? Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul - 16:01

whoa...Serena!! I'd love to see it! Love theater but rarely go. Don't ask me why. I have no good explanation :kataus:
I prefer the Portugese cast Very Happy..or at least I think so, according to the photos that you posted Very Happy

It seems to be a good play and the topic is very captivating and serious in the same time.

I'll try to remember it..just in case it plays here Smile

Thank you Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul - 0:08

I am glad you read my message and answered.. Kisssssssssss
The portuguese cast is just fantastic; belong of the cream of portuguese actors which are pretty good in my opinion...have done a lot for the theatre in this country..

Beijinhos.

Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
brita
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
brita

Number of posts : 72
Residence : romania
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep - 13:10

I don't know if any of you are One Tree Hill fans anymore but just for the record season 7 is out cheers cheers ....I am a huge fan of the show, I just love it. I was very happy when I heard it got voted for another season but then Shocked Shocked Shocked ...Lucas and Peyton are not in it anymore pale pale pale ...I love OTH for all the characters but let's not forget Lucas is the LEADING role...What kind of OTH is one without Leyton? nooo nooo nooo ....anyway I'm gonna watch it the same because like I said the other characters are still part of Tree Hill, Leyton or no Leyton Sad

Care to share opinions? loveall
Back to top Go down
JonyLeaber
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 10
Residence : Banindfoe
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec - 14:50

The official site of One Tree HillSeason eight of "One Tree Hill" will explore the delicate balance that contemporary twenty-somethings face as they

PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Tree Hill
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: TV, movies, books..-
Jump to: