Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

amulet and grigri

Go down 
+2
*MAGic diable*
mikkie14
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 23:31

have you got an amulet? And if you've got one, what is it?

For me it's a pendentive in the shape of a volleyball's balloon
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 11:47

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Nobody wants to tell us about your amulets ?????? :blush2:
As for me... :blink: mostly things which have become my amulets were gifts of dear people and dear friends, so I feel some magical power in them, like a little part of those people is always with me, when I have these things with me :wink: I have a blue pendant-heart lovely heart and it opens and there's a photo of someone there :blush2: And also I have some bangles, I'm always wearing (or almost always) :smile: And it's not about amulets, but I have a pair of "lucky" earings !!!! :kataus: :luvzy: bla-bla-bla :krut:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 14:29

it's something very personal maybe that can explain the silence on this post lol. I can understand they don't want to speak about...
You've got many many things, that's great Lerochka Wink
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 14:35

mikkie14 wrote:
it's something very personal maybe that can explain the silence on this post lol. I can understand they don't want to speak about...
Erm... maybe they just don't have :mdr: Amulets mustn't be that personal I think Wink the things we should really keep silence about are talismans Razz here I don't think I will tell it Rolling Eyes because otherwise it can stop working bla-bla-bla but, you, Nono, can guess.... Razz but no telling !!!!!! :teasing:
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 14:43

i'll try to guess but i keep that for me... For the moment i've got little idea about a part of it but not about all you tallisman Wink
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 14:44

mikkie14 wrote:

actually I'm not writing here, not because it's personal, I just don't have an amulet :wink: , except one coin, but it's a long story why I'm keeping it bla-bla-bla It's not a secret, just it's very long to tell :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 15:05

Vania wrote:
actually I'm not writing here, not because it's personal, I just don't have an amulet :wink:
Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. I was teasing them, but it turned out to be true in a way :kataus: lol! Erm... Erm.. I'd like to hear a looong exciting story about your coin, milichka... :blush2: One day maybe ? :twist: :blush2: :angel2:

Nono wrote:
i'll try to guess but i keep that for me... For the moment i've got little idea about a part of it but not about all you tallisman Wink
Hey, but it's not big ! : \/ hehe I'm sure your guess must be right :luvzy: :respect:
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 15:16

Maybe but I'll never know lol

(Léra, j'ai recupere presque tous les films qui etaient sur les 2DVDs, si tout va bien je te les renvois demain)
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 15:55

*MAGic diable* wrote:
As for me... :blink: mostly things which have become my amulets were gifts of dear people and dear friends, so I feel some magical power in them, like a little part of those people is always with me, when I have these things with me :wink:
It's exactly the same thing for me :wink:.
My "amulets" are some jewels. A ring my mom gave me for my 18th birthday (I always, always wear it) and a silver necklace with 2 pendants (a blue eye from Turquey and a silver lucky trefoil my best friend gave me for my 20th birthday).
I have some silver bangles I always wear too (my best friend gave me one for my 20th birthday too, my mom brought me one from Morocco, and I brought one from Greece).
I think that I need have them with me. Without them, I feel naked, and with them, I have a part of my mom and my friend with me...

And I have some lucky teddy bears too ! A blue dog I have since I'm a little girl, and a white bear from a very very important friend.

Hehe... you know all my life now... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 16:48

Lerka wrote:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Nobody wants to tell us about your amulets ?????? :blush2:

erm... Erm.. I don't actually have any. Buh.. Embarassed I have lots of bracelets and necklaces, which I like wearing... but I don't consider any of them lucky. :blush2: My friends hardly ever buy me jewelery for birthdays. :respect: Usually they get me other things, like clothes. Razz Like Lerochka, I have lucky earrings though. Bravo! They are small silver hoops with clear crystals on them. lovely heart I always have to wear them when I compete. Laughing But I'm often worried that I will forget to wear them at some competition... lol! So, maybe it's not such a good thing that they are lucky! :kataus:

As for stuffed toys... :wink: I have a donkey named Balloona that I've had since I was four years old. :luvzy: My Granny gave her to me, so she's very special. zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 17:07

Lana wrote:
Like Lerochka, I have lucky earrings though. Bravo! They are small silver hoops with clear crystals on them. lovely heart I always have to wear them when I compete. Laughing But I'm often worried that I will forget to wear them at some competition... lol! So, maybe it's not such a good thing that they are lucky! :kataus:
lalalalalala... I'm not surprised :twist: Not surprised at aaaaalll Spin that my lucky earrings are silver hoops.... and that I'm always worried that I will forget to wear them at some important competition or at my exam.... Go Jess & Bryce! Not surprising, eh ? :kataus:

As for toys.. I have a hare in lilac dress with a logo of Vancouver's WC 2001 (Canada !!!! Buh.. Go Jess & Bryce! ) on skates brought by Albenka from the competition :blush2: and Ina gave him (her actually !) to me.. and this hare is very-very special for me.. :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 17:08

Marina wrote:
I think that I need have them with me. Without them, I feel naked, and with them, I have a part of my mom and my friend with me...
The same feelings... Friends Kisssssssssss

Marishka wrote:
Hehe... you know all my life now... Embarassed
:dube: luv xoxo :surce: zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 17:10

mikkie14 wrote:
Maybe but I'll never know lol

(Léra, j'ai recupere presque tous les films qui etaient sur les 2DVDs, si tout va bien je te les renvois demain)
lol
Ohhh Nonooo Embarassed c'est vraiment trop Embarassed Kisssssssssss Merciiiiii !!!! zvet :stari:
Merci beaucoup beaucoup ! poklon heart2 :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 17:18

Lerka wrote:
lalalalalala... I'm not surprised :twist: Not surprised at aaaaalll Spin that my lucky earrings are silver hoops.... and that I'm always worried that I will forget to wear them at some important competition or at my exam.... Go Jess & Bryce! Not surprising, eh ? :kataus:

:kataus: I'm not at all surprised either, Lerochka!!! :lmd: lovely heart Mine are like the ones Irina Tchachina used to wear. Laughing :respect: Maybe I can find a photo. :wink: Sometimes I wear them for exams, too. Bravo! I'm not as superstitious as some of my friends about exams, though. :kataus:

And your hare sounds so cute!!! :luvzy: zvet I'm sure she's very adorable & special to you! Bravo! And Canadian, even! Go Jess & Bryce! hehe. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 24 May - 2:55

Marina wrote:

lol! lol! lol! Great!! Somebody else who has the same feeling if she doesn't have the rings with her.
I have 5 rings I always wear. But 3 of them are very thin so they are on one finger. I have a ring from Greece from my mom. Another one...from somebody :blush2: . I used to have 3 thin, tiny rings that my aunt (actually my mom's aunt) gave me but now I have only one. I gave 2 to some really good friends. And Lerochkaaa....my aunty bought them in Russia, when she visited Moscow and St.Petersburg. Yahoooo!!! Imagine how much I care for those rings..actually for the ring Wink

And I have a silver necklace that I received from my great-grandmother. I wear it always with me. In my wallet now, because it's broken. And a little silver key and a cross. Both from my great-grandparents and my mom's aunt.

I also have little things from friends...also in my wallet. lol!
You know I have a big wallet :mdr:

And a not-so-soft teddy bear. It was my first toy of a kind. I received it at 5. It's currently in my room.

I also received a 'real' amulet Razz from a friend I made in Poland. We gave meaning to the three coins. So it's very special Smile
Also in my wallet....for now. No more space on me lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 24 May - 2:56

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. I was teasing them, but it turned out to be true in a way :kataus: lol!

It's working :vo:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitimeThu 24 May - 2:59

Ahh..I forgot one thing. Maybe it's not for good luck, but clearly a dear, dear thing for me. One of the most special things I have. The Bulgarian flag.... :stari:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

amulet and grigri Empty
PostSubject: Re: amulet and grigri   amulet and grigri Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

amulet and grigri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Here we are! :: More about us :)-
Jump to: