Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blades of Glory

Go down 
+5
Maria
Serena
Lana
mikkie14
Bea
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeSun 6 May - 0:24

I went to the cinema this eevening and I saw a preview of a movie called Blades of Glory affraid affraid Shocked affraid Shocked , that left me shocked... shocked shocked affraid
It a movie mocking skating.. Two young male skaters that are punished by the Federation and are banned from skating and they decide to skate together...shocked Have some of you seen it or heard about it????
How can people be motivated in my country..??
with such a movie??? affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeSun 6 May - 1:03

never hear about this movie but i don't go often to this cinema
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeSun 6 May - 1:15

I saw it. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I didn't find it very offensive, actually. I knew when I went to see it what kind of movie it was. Rolling Eyes So, I wasn't expecting that much from it. Razz

The movie actually had some really funny moments in it. :zy: And it didn't bash figure skating or imply that all male figure skaters are gay. So, I don't believe that it will damage anyone's view of the sport. :wink: It might actually make guys like figure skating me! lol! Who knows. :respect: But I definitely wouldn't be too worried about this movie, Bea! zvet
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeSun 6 May - 13:24

I only saw the preview..but..well...and as a rule i am not that prejudiced..
Lana, I believe you!!! scratch
But, can you begin to imagine my friends, the young men 's reaction to that movie??? scratch scratch Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the skaters hair dos were so ridiculous... lol! And they know that I love skating!!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeSun 6 May - 22:21

Quoting Bea!
Quote :
But, can you begin to imagine my friends, the young men 's reaction to that movie??? scratch scratch Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes the skaters hair dos were so ridiculous... lol! And they know that I love skating

I haven't seen even the preview yet, but I can imagine what the boys's reactions was like!!! :| Wink
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeMon 7 May - 0:28

I haven't heard about that movie yet...
But if it is so, I think that spanish men's reaction is going to be more or less the same! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeMon 7 May - 19:50

Hey Bea Smile

I haven't seen thew movie nor a trailer. But I heard and read about it. I don't think it has a very good subject, but for sure is an actual one in our society. I was even wondering if this was a real case or not and if it would be, what would happen.

I think it's not a mockery although it is hardly possible to find smth like this in fs. And it's not because it involves 2 men or 2 girls. I think there are more reasons besides this. Maybe you can say it's a small exageration nowadays. But in the future, you'll never know Smile

I don't know if it's already in our cinemas...
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeMon 7 May - 23:34

I intend to watch it when I have time!
I read that it was a huge box office hit in the US..
I'll tell you my opinion when I watch it.. It opens here on the 10th..

Beijinhos!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 9:45

Bea wrote:
[b]I went to the cinema this eevening and I saw a preview of a movie called Blades of Glory affraid affraid Shocked affraid Shocked , that left me shocked... shocked shocked affraid
It a movie mocking skating.. Two young male skaters that are punished by the Federation and are banned from skating and they decide to skate together...shocked Have some of you seen it or heard about it????

I haven't heard about the movie and I think I'm not going to watch it Rolling Eyes Two men skating together :disap: hm... I suppose it will be funny, as Lana said, but it's not realistic, so I don't think I would like such a movie, but who knows :twist:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 14:24

I've seen the preview, if it's in cinema here, I'll definiltly watch it!
It's just a comedy after all!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 12:44

When you watch the movie, please let us know your opinion,,,
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 1:18

I have watched Blades of Glory!!

All right, it's just a comedy:lol: , but all the same it's still not my cup of tea!Rolling Eyes
Two of my friends, the boys of course, behaved so badly during the movie, that I got mad at them!!!Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeSat 19 May - 13:31

OOOHHH! Bea!Shocked I am sooo sorry!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeSun 20 May - 2:05

I have already watched Blades of Glory!
I am sorry , but i didn't like it very much!!
O. K. It may be just a comedy, but for our latin way at looking at things . I don't think it's good!shocked shocked But, that's just my opinion!Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeTue 22 May - 12:52

Serena wrote!
Quote :
O. K. It may be just a comedy, but for our latin way at looking at things . I don't think it's good!:

Rolling Eyes I DOOOOO AGREE! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JonyLeaber
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 10
Residence : Banindfoe
Registration date : 2010-12-12

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec - 14:54

Take two male figure skaters, throw in a preposterous storyline, and you've got Blades of Glory, a surprisingly funny film that almost makes you forgive

Blades of Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blades of Glory   Blades of Glory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blades of Glory
Page 1 of 1