Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:

Go down 
+4
*MAGic diable*
cute_n_gorgeous
Marina
Vania
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Happy anniversary of our board! :lol: Empty
PostSubject: Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:   Happy anniversary of our board! :lol: Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 17:35

:hb: Happy anniversary! :hb:
:baloon: :toodoo: Our board is already 1 y'o lol! :toodoo: :baloon:
:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
It was one wonderful year - for our "family", for our dearest Albie and Max!
I wish we'll be together many,many years... Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:   Happy anniversary of our board! :lol: Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 17:50

1 year old ? affraid Already ? Yahoooo!!!
That means that we know each other since almost one year (I came a bit later than you). Wow... Time runs so fast.

:toodoo: Happy birthday to the board ! :toodoo:

:hb:
Thank you so much to Val (spassibo bolchoe moya Lerka zvet Kisssssssssss ) our crazee admin drunken for all she has done for us Rose, and to Lana too, our great moderator ! poklon

This year was so fab ! :stari: Knowing you heart2 , cheering together for Albena & Maxim :respect:, watching them winning all these wonderful titles... It was just awesome ! Max sings for Albie)
Thank you everyone ! loveall
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:   Happy anniversary of our board! :lol: Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 18:42

Well, for some reason I joined some months ago only Razz But
But the forum has become a special place for me flower
tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin tchin-tchin
Haaappy birthsday to u,
happy birthsday to u
happy birthsday, dear board,
happy birthsday to u.

:toodoo: :hb: :hb: :hb: :baloon: :baloon: :cheer:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:   Happy anniversary of our board! :lol: Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 21:27

Awwww, my crazy girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! To congratulate the board :kataus: :kataus: It's soooo our-ish!!!!! Razz drunken :mdr: Bravo!
Vanyushka.. milichka... lovely heart I don't know what to say... Thank you for your words, for this topic, for wishes and I just want to join :angel2: and to say... Happy Birthday to us!!!! :respect: :wink: Congrats!
One year? :zy: Are you kidding??!?!! Razz I really really thought it was much longer! :respect: tchin-tchin
I want to thank you all... Kisssssssssss and to say that you all and our board mean a lot to me and to Lanochka, too! :zy: :lmd: :surce:
And you are wonderful, girls, you are sweet, sincere, sometimes funny & crazy :bg: I'm pround to know you! And I.. really.. love you! luv xoxo loveall :stari:
Thank you, ALbena & MaXiM!!!! Thank you for gathering us together!!!! :stari: zvet
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:   Happy anniversary of our board! :lol: Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 21:29

Marina wrote:
:hb:
Thank you so much to Val (spassibo bolchoe moya Lerka zvet Kisssssssssss ) our crazee admin drunken for all she has done for us Rose, and to Lana too, our great moderator ! poklon
Ma tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!!!!!!!! luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo :stari: Merci a toi!!!! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:   Happy anniversary of our board! :lol: Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 13:03

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Awwww, my crazy girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! To congratulate the board :kataus: :kataus: It's soooo our-ish!!!!! :

Razz Me too, I think I know you from a long, long time ago :dube:
I think I said many times that the forum is like "drugs" for me - I can't live without it :kataus:

Kisses!
:luvzy: :luvzy: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:   Happy anniversary of our board! :lol: Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 13:49

Yeeeeees, one year!!!

Da, da, da.....solnyshko you did it !!! Thank you!!! Lana, thank you!! Girls thank you!!!

Loooong live to our board!!!!

You know...I look now to all the smileys, the topics, the memberlist...the messages. I can't belive it is just a year. It seems that I know you for such a long time. It seems that this board is the "little" familly I come to so many times. I feel comfortable here....I love talking to you!! We had many coffees and meetings here. We traveled a lot, eh? Many things have happend in just one year!!

Thank you Albena, Maxim, Lerka for getting us all together Rose . Thank you Lana and Lerka for taking care of us Smile

I'm happy to be here and incredibly happy to have you as friends!! loveall

I run to find the very first messge. I wanted to do this 2 days ago....but I wasn't thinking than that we have a year already. It must have been a strong hunch... Smile
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:   Happy anniversary of our board! :lol: Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 14:02

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Ohhh.. that is the first message in our forum.. Wink
I will finish it soon, dears!! I promise!!!! Embarassed
But we can talk alreadyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luv you, xoxox
Lerka

Awww.... Sad happy ones
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:   Happy anniversary of our board! :lol: Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 14:04

alexandra wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Ohhh.. that is the first message in our forum.. Wink
I will finish it soon, dears!! I promise!!!! Embarassed
But we can talk alreadyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luv you, xoxox
Lerka

Awww.... Sad happy ones

Wow, Alex, I suppose it must have been very difficult to find the very first message here! Surprised Surprised
Thank you, thank you, thank you! nice zvet
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:   Happy anniversary of our board! :lol: Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr - 23:01

Oh! Girls and everybody...

I apologize , but I didn't remember shocked nooo
But, O.K.
I am remembering now lol! lol! lol!
Congratulations Amour and Magie Forum!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:   Happy anniversary of our board! :lol: Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 14:56

OMG!! OMG!! Congratulations!

this forum is really something! :dube: :dube: :dube:
This is one of a very special meeting places..It makes my days happier...

:dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:   Happy anniversary of our board! :lol: Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 15:00

Bea wrote:
[b] It makes my days happier...

mine too ohhhh lol!
Back to top Go down
acc
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 5
Residence : united states
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:   Happy anniversary of our board! :lol: Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov - 11:56

hi

Happy anniversary to this excellent board. May in the next year you easily achieve your target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:   Happy anniversary of our board! :lol: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy anniversary of our board! :lol:
Page 1 of 1