Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!!

Go down 
+6
Maggie
Rady
*MAGic diable*
risha_11
Vania
hrisi_plamenova
10 posters
AuthorMessage
hrisi_plamenova
AM in love
AM in love
hrisi_plamenova

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2006-04-27

Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!!   Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb - 1:56

heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2
Happy Valentine's Day, Albenka and Max!
heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2

Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! 3333333es8

Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvaa3

Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Jjjjjjjbc4
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!!   Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb - 12:01

:surce: :surce: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, DEAREST ALBIE AND MAX!!! :surce: :surce:

AAAAND ... HAPPY TRIFON ZAREZAN'S DAY! tchin-tchin
(this is the holiday of the wine in Bulgaria :mdr: - very good combination of the two holidays, eh? Wine and love :kataus: :kataus: ....

tchin-tchin :surce: tchin-tchin :surce: tchin-tchin :surce: tchin-tchin :surce: tchin-tchin :surce:

And happy holiday to everyone! Love and be loved! :kiss:
Back to top Go down
hrisi_plamenova
AM in love
AM in love
hrisi_plamenova

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2006-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!!   Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb - 13:13

http://www.vbox7.com/play:e4213e44

ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh
:surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce:
luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!!   Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb - 18:14

Happy Valentine's Day,Albie and Max and everyone!!! heart2 :stari: heart2 :stari: heart2 :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!!   Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb - 19:18

I'd like to say that it's really fab to have a day, when you can say "I love you" to everyone you'd like to say that without being afraid people would think something wrong. :dube: You can share your feelings with people you care, with people who are very close and dear for you.. lovely heart :stari:

So I need to say I love you and thank you for being those you are to: zvet
Albenochka & Max! Kisssssssssss Naistina znaete kolko vi obicham! heart2
Nath.. Buh.. je t'adore, ma ptite! Mon trésor.. luv xoxo
Sin & John! :luvzy: just luv you guyz! :wink:
Alinka :blush2: you know everything, solnyshko! luv xoxo :wink:
Mashunia.. :dube: you don't know her personally, but she is my best friend. I can't without her.. Embarassed
Laur.. Rose Sestrichka.. you must know you are very special to me.. I'm lucky to have you! :lmd: and I love you!!!! lovely heart
Marina luv xoxo ma tite Marichetchka qui aime bien de la vodka russe! :kataus: t'es superbe! Et je t'aime vraiment fort!
Aliiiiiiiine zvet ça fait pas longtemps qu'on s'est connu.. mais je sens que tu es quelqu'un de très proche et de très cher pr moi! heart2 c'est l'amour, hein! Wink Razz
Inchetooooo :luvzy: :kataus: ya ochen rada, chto ty u menia est, zayats! Kisssssssssss
Vanyushka :surce: mersi za vsichko, milichka!!! Naistina iskam da kazha tolkova neshta.. :bg: neveroyatna si!!!!!! Obichkam te! luv xoxo
Aleeeex :woow: Sashunka, you are not here.. but know, that we think about you.. you are our friend.. a very special one! And I'm sure I'm noooot the sole here who love you!!!! You are fab! :respect:
Maria & Bea heart2 our "hot" girls... zvet loveall
Well... Erm.. I think I spoil the topic!!! :kataus: I should stop!!!!!!!! lol!
There are many people who mean a lot to me.. and this forum means a lot to me, too! tchin-tchin I'm very happy to know all of you, girls!!! And I just need to tell you today...
lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart
lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart
loveall :stari: loveall :stari: loveall :stari: loveall :stari: loveall :stari: loveall

Last edited by on Wed 14 Feb - 19:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!!   Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb - 19:30

Lerka, dear! You almost made me cry, but these are tears from happiness. You are so, so nice to think about us on this special day! We love you too and we can't without you!
Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!!   Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Icon_minitimeWed 14 Feb - 22:20

Chestit SV. Valentin, Albenche i Max!!!!!!!!!
mnogo mnogo si vi obichame!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2
Happy St.Valentine Day to everyone!!!!! zvet
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
Maggie
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Maggie

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!!   Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Icon_minitimeThu 15 Feb - 1:24

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Especially our cute couple... luv xoxo
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!!   Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Icon_minitimeThu 15 Feb - 22:50

THE day to say Ja ljoeblja tabja for all of you and Albena and Max!!! heart2 zvet heart2 a wonderful year of love!! Kisssssssssss lovely heart
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!!   Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Feb - 1:31

Lerka wrote:

Laur.. Rose Sestrichka.. you must know you are very special to me.. I'm lucky to have you! :lmd: and I love you!!!! lovely heart

I didn't see this post, yesterday. Sad
Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Lerochka, you are beyond sweet!!! Embarassed :dube: You know that I love you, too, sestrichka! lovely heart I cannot imagine not knowing you! Buh.. You are really a wonderful friend & fabulous person!!! Kisssssssssss lovely heart

And happy Valentine's day to Albena & Maxim!!!!!!! lovely heart :surce: :stari:
And to all the other girls, as well!!!!! :luvzy: lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!!   Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Feb - 23:21

Happy Valentine to everybody!

flower flower flower heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!!   Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Feb - 2:39

:dube: :surce: Happy ST VALENTINE'S DAY!!! :surce: :dube:

loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

I am sorry I am late in wishing iT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!!   Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentine's Day, Albi and Max!!!
Page 1 of 1