Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drobiazko and Vanagas

Go down 
+17
missmuffin
Petra
cute_n_gorgeous
ritusia
Marina
*~rachel~*
geri
Lindi
Lana
Serena
rosee
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
Maria
Morgana
Bea
Vania
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Apr - 10:32

Wooow, I'm speechless too! Lovely photos! heart2 heart2
especially this creations from The Pirates ... it's sooo original.
Thanks for the photos!!!
ohhhh loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jun - 14:42

Do you like this:

Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Iceshowssideavatar0qp

I think I had post once this photo confused but I'm not sure and I send it again heart2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jun - 20:19

It's a very beautiful , precious pic of Rita and Povilas! :stari:

loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 12:06

Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Margar32rc Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Margar42pg Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Margar20sx Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Margar52ls

She's so beautiful :woow:

Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Margar19zk
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 12:16

OMG!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
SHE IS GORGEOUS!!! lol!
THANKS, ROSEE! WHERE DID YOU FIND THESE PHOTOS? RITA LOOKS AS REAL TOPMODEL ohhhh ohhhh :dube: :dube:

Your're right - Elle n'a rien à envier aux mannequins!
:luvzy: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 12:43

:stari: :stari: WOW!! :stari: :stari:
I really don't know what to say...She is gorgeous, so beautiful... :stari:

See?...that's a really good combination between blue and brown...not like the "blue jungle" costume Tatiana had.

Margarita looks perfect... :stari:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jun - 12:52

alexandra wrote:
See?...that's a really good combination between blue and brown...not like the "blue jungle" costume Tatiana had.

Razz You are right Alex!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 11:10

Vania wrote:
OMG!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
SHE IS GORGEOUS!!! lol!
THANKS, ROSEE! WHERE DID YOU FIND THESE PHOTOS? RITA LOOKS AS REAL TOPMODEL ohhhh ohhhh :dube: :dube:

Your're right - Elle n'a rien à envier aux mannequins!
:luvzy: :luvzy:
Yes, Rita is soo beautiful! :woow: :stari: I'm not rosee, but all the photos are from their official site Smile from Lithuanian magazine "ММ" flower
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 11:14

Thanks, Lerochka! :<33: :<33: :<33:
I checked it and I found this:

June 2006 / Choreography & Shows
Margarita and Povilas have been working with Anastasia Grebenkina and Vazgen Azroyan, choreographing programs for them for the 2006-07 season.

They are currently in Sun Valley Idaho, teaching and performing in the Saturday night ice shows.

You said that you like Nastia and Vazgen heart2 so this is probably interesting for you! :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 11:17

Vania wrote:
Thanks, Lerochka! :<33: :<33: :<33:
I checked it and I found this:

June 2006 / Choreography & Shows
Margarita and Povilas have been working with Anastasia Grebenkina and Vazgen Azroyan, choreographing programs for them for the 2006-07 season.

They are currently in Sun Valley Idaho, teaching and performing in the Saturday night ice shows.

You said that you like Nastia and Vazgen heart2 so this is probably interesting for you! :stari: :stari:
Oh, thank you, Vanichka, for remembering about me :<33: But I knew this :wink: I even was in Odintsovo and watched these trainings :wink: lol! They all trained together.. Rita and Povilas consulted Nastya and Vazgen and also.. Ina and Yura a little Wink
And.. the admins of R&P official site are my close friends Razz :wink: :stari: ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 11:23

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I even was in Odintsovo and watched these trainings :wink: lol! They all trained together.. Rita and Povilas consulted Nastya and Vazgen and also.. Ina and Yura a little Wink
And.. the admins of R&P official site are my close friends Razz :wink: :stari: ohhhh

I supposed you knew about that Razz
You're so lucky, dear, to have this possibility to watch them :stari:
That means that Ina and Yura had very good consultants :kataus: :kataus:

Do you know other admins, of other official sites :mdr: :respect:
Lucky Lerochka :luvzy: with friends like this :angel2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jun - 11:34

Vania wrote:
I supposed you knew about that Razz
You're so lucky, dear, to have this possibility to watch them :stari:
That means that Ina and Yura had very good consultants :kataus: :kataus:

Do you know other admins, of other official sites :mdr: :respect:
Lucky Lerochka :luvzy: with friends like this :angel2:
Yes, Ina and Yura had a looot of things to learn and to catch up with Razz But they are very talented guys! :stari: Their new lifts are simply magic :stari:
Erm.. :luvzy: but the girls - admins of R&P's site are russians and we live not very far from each other :respect: Also.. I know admins of Isa & Oliv's site (not very well, but still I know Smile) we are very close with Anya - the admin of Oksana Domnina and Max Shabalin's site.. I know the girl, who is Navkos's admin Laughing then.. Mukhortova & Trankov.. Razz Dobrin.. Griazev.. :kataus: It seems I know a looooooooot of admins Smile and we are friends :respect:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jun - 3:27

*MAGic diable* wrote:
[
Erm.. :luvzy: but the girls - admins of R&P's site are russians and we live not very far from each other :respect: Also.. I know admins of Isa & Oliv's site (not very well, but still I know Smile) we are very close with Anya - the admin of Oksana Domnina and Max Shabalin's site.. I know the girl, who is Navkos's admin Laughing then.. Mukhortova & Trankov.. Razz Dobrin.. Griazev.. :kataus: It seems I know a looooooooot of admins Smile and we are friends :respect:

Omg, Omg, Omg...Lerochka!! Wow!! Offf, I guess living in russia, especially Moscow, gives you numerous possibilites in figure skating, but not only... and since you are such a cute and talented girl, I bet it's easy to be with you, make friends and keep them Wink I should have born in Moscow Sad . But I love my life here as well...what a dilemma!! lol! But it's great though... btw, I sympathize Azrojan and Anastasya..
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jul - 12:40

Beautiful Rita and Povilas lovely heart lovely heart

Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Img7971copy6zu
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jul - 14:07

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Erm.. :luvzy: but the girls - admins of R&P's site are russians and we live not very far from each other :respect: Also.. I know admins of Isa & Oliv's site (not very well, but still I know Smile) we are very close with Anya - the admin of Oksana Domnina and Max Shabalin's site.. I know the girl, who is Navkos's admin Laughing then.. Mukhortova & Trankov.. Razz Dobrin.. Griazev.. :kataus: It seems I know a looooooooot of admins Smile and we are friends :respect: [/

WOWWW!!! :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
WHAT A WONDERFUL ADMINISTRATOR YOU ARE!!!! Kisssssssssss
I am sure you are the best!!!! Kisssssssssss :wink: :wink:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jul - 14:09

Wonderful pics of Rita and Povilas!!

STILL ONE OF the favourite teams in THE GROUP OF MY FAVOURITES!!!

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

nice :stari: nice :stari: nice :stari: nice :stari: nice :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jul - 14:12

Serena wrote:
Wonderful pics of Rita and Povilas!!

STILL ONE OF the favourite teams in THE GROUP OF MY FAVOURITES!!!

THEY'RE MY FAVOURITES TOO (AFTER ALBIE AND MAX Alby & Max!! ) AND I'M VERY HAPPY THEY STAY THE NEXT SEASON TOO lovely heart Yahoooo!!!
THE CONCURRENCE FOR THE GOLD WILL BE VERY STRONG :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jul - 1:16

Vania wrote about Rita and Povilas!!
Quote :
THEY'RE MY FAVOURITES TOO (AFTER ALBIE AND MAX Alby & Max!! ) AND I'M VERY HAPPY THEY STAY THE NEXT SEASON TOO lovely heart Yahoooo!!!
THE CONCURRENCE FOR THE GOLD WILL BE VERY STRONG :luvzy:
[/quote]

I AGREE!!! cheers I AGREE!!! cheers

It's going to be a wonderful season!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!

Yahoooo!!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Aug - 14:34

I have a request: Does someone have some videos of Rita & Povilas (except the Pirates of the Caribbean - I got it already) :stari: I want to find mostly The Phantom... and Spente le Stelle :dube: but as wmv files. Or, tell me where I can find some! :smile:

Thanks in advance! :angel2:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Aug - 1:14

Vania wrote:
I have a request: Does someone have some videos of Rita & Povilas (except the Pirates of the Caribbean - I got it already) :stari: I want to find mostly The Phantom... and Spente le Stelle :dube: but as wmv files. Or, tell me where I can find some! :smile:

I'll try to upload the ones I have, tonight. :wink: I have a bunch that aren't wmv files, but I can convert them on Saturday night. zvet I'd be happy to upload the wmv ones I have, though! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Aug - 9:52

Thanks, Lana ohhhh Upload them, when you have time. I know you're very busy now Rolling Eyes

Kisses!

heart2 zvet heart2 zvet heart2 zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Aug - 14:56

Vania wrote:
Thanks, Lana ohhhh Upload them, when you have time. I know you're very busy now Rolling Eyes

Kisses!

heart2 zvet heart2 zvet heart2 zvet

Yes, sorry I ended up running out of time, last night. :blush2: My mom wanted me to watch the tennis game with her. Wink But, I'll try to upload them tonight. Very Happy Sorry about that! Rose

Kisses! lovely heart

:stari: :surce: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Aug - 0:40

Quelques Cris - 2002 Euros FD

I'll post others soon. :wink:[/url]
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Aug - 11:04

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I can't open it, I don't know why! When I click on the link, it opens only the home page of Yousendit, but NOT the page with the file Sad maybe the other files will work Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Aug - 14:21

Vania wrote:
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I can't open it, I don't know why! When I click on the link, it opens only the home page of Yousendit, but NOT the page with the file Sad maybe the other files will work Rolling Eyes

Baaaaad Yousendit... Mad hmm... Let me see. Maybe, I'll try uploading with a different program, tonight. Suspect I'm sorry, Vania, I cannot understand why that happened. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drobiazko and Vanagas   Drobiazko and Vanagas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drobiazko and Vanagas
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other skaters-
Jump to: