Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Muriel Boucher-Zazoui.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Muriel Boucher-Zazoui. Empty
PostSubject: Muriel Boucher-Zazoui.   Muriel Boucher-Zazoui. Icon_minitimeWed 7 Feb - 23:33

Maybe you will find Lerka is competely crazy to create this topic Embarassed
but I wanted to create it for ages.. :blush2:
I love this woman since I'm a little little girl. :dube: She has always been very special to me. And.. I actually know nothing about her. It's a shame. She made so much for the sport, for the figure skating, for France, but all you can find some tiny words about her. Rolling Eyes It's verrry verrry correct of her part. She is not like Gorshkov who is dying to have more attention to his very person, she is modest and she understands that people appreciate her work very much and admire her. zvet
So please if someone can tell me more about her, please, do it! I want to know when is her Birthday very much. :dube: je suis francais, he
So.. the facts I know:
Muriel Boucher. 50 years old (but maybe 51 already if she was born in January.. Embarassed ). Former skater, Ice-dancer. Married Brahim Zazoui, a former short-tracker. They have two children (adults already). Together Muriel & Brahim are proprietors of the well-known skating rink Charlemagne in Lyon, where Muriel coaches since 1978.
A little article. In french. Mostly not about her, but about her viewing of her best students ever :cool:

+ I can add that she is one of the most adorable, friendly and kind persons I've met! just because we love
Gorgeous Madam Boucher-Zazoui: bow lovely heart Long live! je suis francais, he :stari:
Muriel Boucher-Zazoui. Muriel1gz1
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Muriel Boucher-Zazoui.   Muriel Boucher-Zazoui. Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb - 22:20

Mumu!!!!!!!
I like her! She doesn't train us often, only the summer, but she's here sometimes!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Muriel Boucher-Zazoui.   Muriel Boucher-Zazoui. Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb - 22:23

Yesss, Liiiizzz Razz you like my topic, eh? :zy: so, you know her Birthday? You must!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Muriel Boucher-Zazoui.   Muriel Boucher-Zazoui. Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb - 22:37

Liz wrote:
I like her! She doesn't train us often, only the summer, but she's here sometimes!
Trained by Muriel ? And you're not Olympic champion yet ?!? Suspect lol!

Erm... seriously, I think it's great to have her advices on the ice. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Muriel Boucher-Zazoui.   Muriel Boucher-Zazoui. Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb - 22:42

Marina wrote:
Trained by Muriel ? And you're not Olympic champion yet ?!? Suspect lol!
mdrrrrrrrr :mdr: :kataus: Don't forget, Liz est FUTURE CHAMPIONNE OLYMPIQUE! Ca ira! Razz Hein? :zy: lol!
Back to top Go down
Liz
AM le petite loooool
AM le petite loooool
Liz

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Muriel Boucher-Zazoui.   Muriel Boucher-Zazoui. Icon_minitimeThu 8 Feb - 23:27

Bien sur! faut pas croire!!
son anniv' je crois que c'est en décembre mais euuuuuh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muriel Boucher-Zazoui.   Muriel Boucher-Zazoui. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muriel Boucher-Zazoui.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other skaters-
Jump to: