Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ISU 4 continents

Go down 
+9
lanadd
rosee
Marina
dobrovesta
Shanti
Grace
Lana
cute_n_gorgeous
*MAGic diable*
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

ISU 4 continents - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISU 4 continents   ISU 4 continents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Feb - 15:37

rosee wrote:
I love this part:

Quote :
After waking up from surgery, Dube asked Barabe how her teammate, Cynthia Phaneuf did in the women's short program, who won the pairs event and how she and Davison would've finished if not for the accident. The pair was skating a clean program until the accident.

"I just said third," Barabe said.
Yes, it's cute ! nice Jess seems to be a very very nice girl. :stari:

3rd... :disap:

Thank you Rosee !!! zvet
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: ISU 4 continents   ISU 4 continents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Feb - 16:46

So, Eurosport showed it, but I didn't watch it , because I didn't know
[b]OHHH!! I am so angry!!!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: ISU 4 continents   ISU 4 continents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Feb - 20:35

Oh, hope, Jess will get well by the worlds - it's my favourite non-european pair!
flower

I didn't like the ladies that much - Joannie is good, though, I wish she could be 3rd at the worlds.
The USA ladies are not my favs - just don't like the way they jump and perform.

EVAN!!!!!!!!!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2

And it is quite strange, but I liked B/A's FD.
The Canadians were charming.
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: ISU 4 continents   ISU 4 continents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Feb - 3:26

Marina wrote:
lanadd wrote:
Marina wrote:
And about the competition, yes, scores were just affraid . Just like at Skate America if I remember well. Suspect
Whoose scores were inflated at SA?
I'm not sure it was at SA, but at an GP event for sure, before TEB, so it was SC or SA. Almost all ice dance scores were very high. But for all the skaters (still if I remember well drunken , maybe I'm totally wrong Embarassed , my brain is tired today Suspect ), not for some pairs only.
All the scores at SA are almost always inflated. Also SC. It's a thing. I can't explain it, but it always happens. :kataus:

I'm glad it sounds like Jess is in good spirits-- I really hope they recover in time for Worlds!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: ISU 4 continents   ISU 4 continents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Feb - 11:05

Grace wrote:
All the scores at SA are almost always inflated. Also SC. It's a thing. I can't explain it, but it always happens. :kataus:
OK, so I'm not crazy... :kataus:
It's just... strange. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: ISU 4 continents   ISU 4 continents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Feb - 13:16

I didn't watch that competition. I have been very busy lately shocked shocked shocked , but it's interesting to read all your comments.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: ISU 4 continents   ISU 4 continents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Feb - 18:43

I watched the Highlights on Eurosport, but not all - I watched the new FD of B/A, and Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir lol! (btw, it's the first time I see them Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: ISU 4 continents   ISU 4 continents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Feb - 21:57

Vania wrote:
I watched the Highlights on Eurosport, but not all - I watched the new FD of B/A, and Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir lol! (btw, it's the first time I see them Embarassed )
And what do you think about both of them, milichka? Laughing

Yaaay!!!!!!!! poklon zvet Yahoooo!!!
Maria, querida mia!!!! zvet I missed you so much!!! The board wasn't usual without you Kisssssssssss so I'm so happy you are again here! heart2 :dube: Hope you are not that busy, now! :angel2: Rose lovely heart Ugu-ugu
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: ISU 4 continents   ISU 4 continents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Feb - 22:25

I liked B&A's new FD! I think it's very beautiful and interestinf. The canadians' perfomances were also very nice. This is unussual for me,but I like B&A's FD more then D&L's. I didn't watch all the ladies, because it was late and I wanted to sleep :smile: Plus it wasn't so interesting for me
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: ISU 4 continents   ISU 4 continents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Feb - 22:39

risha_11 wrote:
I liked B&A's new FD! I think it's very beautiful and interestinf. The canadians' perfomances were also very nice. This is unussual for me,but I like B&A's FD more then D&L's. I didn't watch all the ladies, because it was late and I wanted to sleep :smile: Plus it wasn't so interesting for me
Me too, but thats normal because i find the FD of D/L the least technical demanding one from all the top couples. At least B/A are not trying to hide their technical weakness with some cheesy moves, but try to do the maximum of what they are capable.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: ISU 4 continents   ISU 4 continents - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Feb - 23:58

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Maria, querida mia!!!! zvet I missed you so much!!! The board wasn't usual without you Kisssssssssss so I'm so happy you are again here! heart2 :dube: Hope you are not that busy, now! :angel2: Rose lovely heart :uguugu

I don't have the time to spare that I wish to, but I'll always have time to be here! Kisssssssssss
Besos! For you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISU 4 continents   ISU 4 continents - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISU 4 continents
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Else.. or.. just figure skating :) :: Events-
Jump to: