Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EC 2007

Go down 
+9
lanadd
Shanti
Bea
elusive
Vania
Maria
russianskaterdiva
*MAGic diable*
viktoria
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

EC 2007 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EC 2007   EC 2007 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 14:22

OK, but I read smth very interesting in the part about the men competitions and I'll start with this Wink

Personally for me, the competitions of the men began with an amusing surprise. When the team of the Czech Republic came the to the accreditation zone, one of its members, to a question about the surname answered „Werner “. „Aaaa, so you're Arthur Werner!“exclaimed my colleagues, responding for the delivery of accreditations. Tomasz was not lost and answered: "No, Arthur Werner is my father“. So I accidently acquired а talented son, which in the short program managed to engage the first position, after passing Brian Joubert himself.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

To be continue....
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

EC 2007 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EC 2007   EC 2007 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 15:45

part 2:

As usual, in the competitions in ice dance, under the beautiful suits of judges is hidden a dirty underwear. In the game where the highest step of the pedestal of honor was the ****, the pair Denkova/Staviski remained yet from the beginning without the trump - a Bulgarian judge. At the congress of ISU last year was accepted the rule, according to which federation, whose figure skaters did not assume participation in one of the championships, it was deprived of the right to send its judge to the same championship of the following year. As is known, A&M weren’t in Lyon, therefore an arbiter from Bulgaria wasn’t included in the list of judges on the ice dance competition in Warsaw.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

EC 2007 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EC 2007   EC 2007 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 17:34

Part 3 (very curious)

Therefore the world champions remained with the bronze medal, on the top of the podium was the French couple, and Oksana Domnina and Maxim Shabalin have squeezed the silver medals. No, I don’t want to belittle the merit of the Russians, and of all three pairs. The dancers Domnina and Shabalin, and their coach and choreographer are not guilty for that. It’s considered, that the choreographer needs to be changed from time to time - as you change your lover, ….. Sergey Petukhov works with this pair for a very long time and, probably, therefore its imagination has not gone any further, that Oksana "appears naked" almost up to the navel and Maxim is wearing tails of synthetic animals. Very long time ago, Isabelle and Paul Duchesnay made dance of savages, and it was better, though " Polovetskie pliaski" are not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

EC 2007 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EC 2007   EC 2007 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 18:42

Last part:

I already wrote that on the TV screen Domnina looks like a Barbie and all her movements and smiles are programmed, and in Warsaw I was convinced that she looks like this also "live". And without skates Oksana, as before, has remained the charming and very attractive girl with a lovely smile. And here in pairs Jana/Sergey and Rubleva/Shefer both girls are “alive”. Me and my colleagues who watch FS, we have awarded Yana a "red **** чертёнка (I don’t know this word) " which was gave before only of three Russian dancers: Natalia Bestemianova, Aliki Stergiadu and Marina Anissina.

By the way, Alexey Gorshkov, in his interview in the newspaper "Sport express", named the silver medalists for the OG in Turin Tanith/Ben "soap bubbles" and he accused the technical adviser Andrzej Dostatny of complicity to Americans, and this interview has not done without consequences. The Disciplinary committee of ISU sent a letter to Valentin Piseev to answer, why a Russian coach affords similar groundless charges. Now Piseev, probably, is obliged to answer, …., and to accept any disciplinary actions in relation to the fellow countryman of his wife and to the employee of school over which it supervises. Unfortunately, the coach of the Bulgarian ice dancers, Natalia Linichuk, has left for the USA immediately after the end of the competitions, therefore I didn’t manage to ask her the only question: How she could, being a skilled trainer and the cleverest tactician, send Albena and Max to Warsaw on this defeat that could be foreseen ?

Sorry for the mistakes Embarassed
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

EC 2007 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EC 2007   EC 2007 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar - 0:20

I find this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC8NjKIDnxc
and I feel strange because I was there...I remember Pernelle drinking his cofee...And we can see they are really concentred...I imagine our champions are like them in this moment...pale pale I'm very nervous...
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

EC 2007 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EC 2007   EC 2007 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar - 18:49

aline wrote:
I find this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC8NjKIDnxc
and I feel strange because I was there...I remember Pernelle drinking his cofee...And we can see they are really concentred...I imagine our champions are like them in this moment...pale pale I'm very nervous...

Awww....you're right!!
It's so nice to remember that place..and to see those familiar images. Bring back memories!! Thank you for the link!!
I don't remember her drinking the coffee...but I remember the place, the rink, the skaters, the warm-up section, the skaters going in and out from the dressing rooms..Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EC 2007 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EC 2007   EC 2007 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EC 2007
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4