Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
+8
mikkie14
Anya
Bea
Serena
Vania
Lana
Marina
*MAGic diable*
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 19:40

I wanted to make a topic for avatars & signatures for a very-very-very longtime!!! lol!
But today.. after changing my signature I decided to make it finally :mdr:
Some of us has Rosee's wonderful creation as signatures, others - their own creations.. others have just some words and quotes.. :stari:

Explain your avatars and signatures here :kataus: Razz and well.. write everything you'd like to write :mdr:
I just wanted to write that I'm so proud that I finally managed to do this Nath & Fab creation :kataus: :blush2: in place of studies :kataus: that I'm really happy Razz Buh.. lol! :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 19:56

Yay, great idea Val ! :vo:

Is it your banner ? It's fantastic !!! Yahoooo!!! So beauuuuuuuutiful with Nath & Fab... :stari:
And what about your avatar ? :woow: Is it yours too ? lovely heart "petit ange" is sooooooo cute, bravo !!! :vo:

As for my avatar, I don't know if I'll change it one day. I just love it. I love the photo and since Rosee made it more beautiful, I'm in love with it.
And as for my signature, I can change it more often. Elena & Anton are here because the banner is just wonderful, the colors very beautiful and I miss them a lot.

That's all ! bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 21:48

Merci, ma petite!!! zvet C'est super gentil tout ce que tu as dit! Kisssssssssss
Aww.. yes.. :blush2: I made my avatar and my banner with Nathalie myself Smile I'm still in my very Nath & Fab mood heart2 and yes.. Nathalie is so beautiful, so gorgeous :dube: she is just a "petit ange" :stari: I love her.. I can do nothing and I don't want to make anything! I just can't wait to see their performances in Warsaw :woow: Buh.. Their Tango :woow: and 4 seasons sunny

I think someone can think that it's quite crazy and strange that the admin of the site and the forum of Albena & Maxim has an avatar & a signature with other skaters lol! and hey... I'm not not not not russsiaaan Razz :zy:

As for your avatar, Marishka.. it's just wonderful! :vo: :stari: I love it and i don't think you should change it lovely heart The banner in your signature is also very beautiful! I love the colours and this cute heart in the centre! :woow: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 22:29

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I'm not not not not russsiaaan Razz :zy:
No, not Russian at all ! You've French roots, that's sure ! :wink:

I'm very impressed by your creations Val, for a first one, it's really fantastic. :stari: Have you done something else ? poklon
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 23:10

Marina wrote:
No, not Russian at all ! You've French roots, that's sure ! :wink:
Ouiiiii, je le sais Razz :kataus: :kataus: Merci, ma tite Marishka! Rose It's really really sweet of you to tell that zvet especially, knowing you are a French girl! luv xoxo luv xoxo luv xoxo

Quote :
I'm very impressed by your creations Val, for a first one, it's really fantastic. :stari: Have you done something else ? poklon
Aw, really? :blush2: Thank you, darling! :dube: Kisssssssssss I don't have so many creations as Rosee has, only some.. with Albena & Maxim, Nathalie & Fabian.. and maybe I also have a couple with Isa & Olivier and the Kerrs.. I'm a perfectionnist and I used to don't like things I do :kataus: so when I start I spend hours and hours to make something I would like myself :kataus: :kataus: it was the same with that little banner for Nathalie & Fabian to wish them "Good luck" :kataus: I think I spent 2 hours in Photoshop trying to do something worth :kataus: I have huge problems with picking out the background, photos.. :kataus: I'm terrible!! Erm.. So, I really admire Rosee who can make so many BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS creations.. I would spend all my life doing the things she has made already :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

P.S. I'm not modest at all today, but I really love this Nath & Fab creation.. I love the way I wrote "Bonne chance, nos chers!!" using the colours of the French flag Razz :luvzy: bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 23:54

*MAGic diable* wrote:
P.S. I'm not modest at all today, but I really love this Nath & Fab creation.. I love the way I wrote "Bonne chance, nos chers!!" using the colours of the French flag Razz :luvzy: bla-bla-bla
And you're right because the letters are perfect, and very original with French colours.

You did this with Photoshop ? I'm more than impressed because I don't know how to ude Photoshop !!! Photofiltre is easier I find. Wow ! affraid
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 0:27

Erm... Erm.. My avator is of Jess & Bryce Buh.., which Rosee made!!! zvet :dube: I have it as my avator because... bla-bla-bla Do you really want me to go into this? :kataus: Jessica and Bryce are absolutely amazing together. lovely heart Their skating is simply fabulous and I know they will only get better & better from here :luvzy: Bravo!... since, of course, they are still not very old!!! :wink: I luvvvvv them :dube: and I want them to do wonderfully at Nats, this week!!! Bravo! Bravo! *insert Canadian flag waving smiley here Razz*

And my signature was a sloth, but now it's Toma Yerofeeva! :stari: She is one of my favourite gymnasts of all time. :dube: Toma compete for Ukraine, a few years ago, and her routines were always very original and gorgeous. zvet Annnnnd... Laughing Her starting pose is the same as mine in my ball routine! bla-bla-bla Seriously. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 1:38

Lana wrote:
Her starting pose is the same as mine in my ball routine! bla-bla-bla Seriously. :kataus:
Her pose is the same as yours, or yours is the same as hers ? bla-bla-bla
I like very much your signature, it's a bit of your passion on the board, I fint it great ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 1:50

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:
Her starting pose is the same as mine in my ball routine! bla-bla-bla Seriously. :kataus:
Her pose is the same as yours, or yours is the same as hers ? bla-bla-bla
I like very much your signature, it's a bit of your passion on the board, I fint it great ! cheers

Oops. Embarassed I phrased that so badly. :kataus: Yes, Toma took my starting pose! bla-bla-bla hehe. Laughing I am just that wonderful. :zy: lol!

Thank you, Marina!!! Thanks! Thanks! I just love the photo. :dube: She looks so elegant! zvet The dress is lovely! Buh..
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 1:59

Lana wrote:
Oops. Embarassed I phrased that so badly. :kataus: Yes, Toma took my starting pose! bla-bla-bla hehe. Laughing I am just that wonderful. :zy: lol!
No no, your sentence was perfect, but I thought that she did this pose first and as you find it beautiful, you used it too, but no, I was wrong ! drunken Wow that's great ! cheers
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 2:00

Marina wrote:
And you're right because the letters are perfect, and very original with French colours.
You did this with Photoshop ? I'm more than impressed because I don't know how to ude Photoshop !!! Photofiltre is easier I find. Wow ! affraid

Thank you! Kisssssssssss Thank you again for your words.. drunken
Erm, yes Razz I did this with Photoshop Cool and I did the creation for the main page of the AM site in Photoshop as well. Some moths ago I thought Photoshop was a disaster and he was my enemy.. but now he is my friend! cheers Alina explained me how to use it in December Embarassed and it turned out to be quite ok! Very Happy and Erm.. I don't know Photofiltre.. Sad I also use Unlead Photo Express. I adore it! But recently I can't open this program and it's very sad.. because all of my Nath & Fab's site was made with Unlead Photo Express.. pale and I can't make up-dates there.. pale but I'll manage somehow! With Photoshop Razz just my exams have to pass by Laughing

Last edited by on Thu 18 Jan - 2:09; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 2:02

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:
No no, your sentence was perfect, but I thought that she did this pose first and as you find it beautiful, you used it too, but no, I was wrong ! drunken Wow that's great ! cheers
No, Marina!!!! You WERE right!!!! :kataus: :kataus: Lanochka is just teasing you!!!! :teasing: :zy: Look at the smilies she uses!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: Razz Bad sestrichka!! Twisted Evil Razz You confused Marina!! Weep :kataus: bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 2:20

Lana wrote:
Erm... Erm.. My avator is of Jess & Bryce Buh.., which Rosee made!!! zvet :dube: I have it as my avator because... bla-bla-bla Do you really want me to go into this? :kataus:
Aw. :kataus: Thank you, Lanochka!!! I love listening to you when you are talking about Jess & Bryce! :dube: :luvzy: You always sound so cute & touching.. :woow: They are such a nice couple.. I wish them best of luck, too!!! For this championship and ever! zvet baaa I actually wish them to keep gladdening my very best sestrichka Lanochka with stunning routines and good results! cheers :stari:

Quote :
And my signature was a sloth, but now it's Toma Yerofeeva! :stari: Annnnnd... Laughing Her starting pose is the same as mine in my ball routine! bla-bla-bla Seriously. :kataus:
Yes :albino: Our signatures were sloth twins :dube: they were super cute :dube: but.. Erm.. suddenly I decided I want to have a signature with Nath & Fab.. :blush2: :stari: So, first I took Rosee's wonderful creation "Go for Tango" which I simply adore heart2 and today I made this ban for Europeans..
And Toma is Buh.. Toma.. Tamara Yerofeeva. :stari: Her flexibility was Buh.. ok, ok, so you stole Toma's first pose and confuse Marina, sestrichka, right? :lmd: lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 2:21

*MAGic diable* wrote:
No, Marina!!!! You WERE right!!!! :kataus: :kataus: Lanochka is just teasing you!!!! :teasing: :zy: Look at the smilies she uses!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: Razz Bad sestrichka!! Twisted Evil Razz You confused Marina!! Weep :kataus: bla-bla-bla
Yes, Marina is totally confused... drunken Or just very tired I don't know Sleep .
Actually, I have a biiiiiiiiig problem with understanding humour in English. drunken Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Don't worry Lana, you're not bad as Val said ! Rose
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 2:23

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

:blush2: Noooo, it was a joke. Razz :kataus: I took Toma's pose, because I loved it. lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 2:26

Lana wrote:
:blush2: Noooo, it was a joke. Razz :kataus: I took Toma's pose, because I loved it. lovely heart
Yes, now I know. And.I.feel.very.stupid. Buh..
I'm going to bed... Sleep it will be better I think. Buh..
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 2:29

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:

Kisssssssssss No, don't feel stupid, darling!!! zvet It's all right! :wink:
Good night, Marina!!!!! :stari: Sleeping
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 2:31

Lerochka wrote:

Weep Weep I knooooow!!!! Weep Razz Baaaaaad me. Embarassed Too much studying! :study: I cannot even make sensible sentences anymore. Buh.. Oh my poor head! Sorry, my dears! zvet Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 2:42

Marina wrote:
You shouldn't! Kisssssssssss Sometimes it's really hard to understand the humour and jokes in another language! Rose So, don't worry, Marish!!!! zvet
Do you want to laugh at me? Laughing
Last year.. somewhere after the Worlds.. I talked to a french girl Nolwenn on MSN. And she talked me about a french show (c'était la tournée de l'équipe de France je crois.. scratch ), where skaters changed parthers. Nath skated with Brian.. and so on.. but she didn't say about the exchange of parthers first and just told me that Isa and Olivier split. I was ready to cry Weep
- How?? pale It's not possible!!! Weep Weep
- Yes, Olivier has a new girl..
- Oh noooo pale
- Do you want me to show you a photo of Olivier with his girl?
- Yeah.. ok.. pale
*and she sends me photo of Olivier with Yannick*
I stare at the photo. Smile. And continue...
- But.. but what with Isa??? She won't skate at all now??? Weep
- Look at the photo I sent you! :kataus:
- I see.. Olivier and Yannick.. it's funny.. but Isabelle??? She found another parther, no? Weep I think it's impossible to find.. they were so gorgeous together with Olivier.. No

*and I continue crying & sending crying smilies* :kataus: In some minutes Nol understands that I didn't understand her joke Laughing and tries to calm me: "Leraaaa, c'est.une.blague." (It's a joke) "What??? Shocked :kataus: "

I felt verrrry stupid then Razz I laughed so hard :luvzy:

Quote :
It's quite late already! Bonne nuit, ma tite!!! Rose Sleeping :stari: Jtd lovely heart
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 2:46

Lana wrote:
Weep Weep I knooooow!!!! Weep Razz Baaaaaad me. Embarassed Too much studying! :study: I cannot even make sensible sentences anymore. Buh.. Oh my poor head! Sorry, my dears! zvet Kisssssssssss
No, no, you are not bad! Kisssssssssss Marina just didn't understand the joke! It happens! :wink: But I loved the joke :zy: so, you are very sweet as always! :lmd: Do.not.remind.me.of.studies. Buh.. Weep Pffff
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 2:49

Lerochka wrote:
Aw. :kataus: Thank you, Lanochka!!! I love listening to you when you are talking about Jess & Bryce! :dube: :luvzy: You always sound so cute & touching.. :woow: They are such a nice couple.. I wish them best of luck, too!!! For this championship and ever! zvet baaa I actually wish them to keep gladdening my very best sestrichka Lanochka with stunning routines and good results! cheers :stari:

:blush2: You know how much I adore Jess & Bryce, sestrichka!!! :dube: Buh.. After Albena and Maxim, there is no one else that I cheer for more. zvet :stari: There is just something about Jess & Bryce! :luvzy: lovely heart I cannot even explain it! Buh.. And thank you for your sweet words about them, Lerchik!!!!! Kisssssssssss :lmd: You know they mean a lot to me!!!! lovely heart Thanks! Thanks! :stari:

Quote :
Yes :albino: Our signatures were sloth twins :dube: they were super cute :dube: but.. Erm.. suddenly I decided I want to have a signature with Nath & Fab.. :blush2: :stari: So, first I took Rosee's wonderful creation "Go for Tango" which I simply adore heart2 and today I made this ban for Europeans..

bla-bla-bla Yes, the sloth twins are gone at the moment. :kataus: I changed mine to Toma, when I saw you'd changed yours, Lerchik. :zy: Razz hehehe. Laughing :lmd: I luvvvv your banner, Ler!!!!! Kisssssssssss It's lovely!!!!! :dube: Congrats! Allez, Nath & Fabi!!!!!! tchin-tchin :surce:

Quote :
And Toma is Buh.. Toma.. Tamara Yerofeeva. :stari: Her flexibility was Buh.. ok, ok, so you stole Toma's first pose and confuse Marina, sestrichka, right? :lmd: lol!

Toma is... Buh.. brilliant. Buh.. I love the pose but... :kataus: it is causing some problems. bla-bla-bla The music at the club isn't always working. Buh.. Sometimes, it does... sometimes, it doesn't. Razz But we are supposed to stay in pose, until the music starts... :kataus: So, I held that pose for quiiiiite a while, yesterday. Buh.. pale hehe. It is so tiring! Razz My knees and arms started to ache Buh.. and I was like, "I waaaant my music. :kataus:" *pffft* :zy:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 11:03

Well, my avatar, believe it or not Razz is with my dear A&M. I probably will change it next week, when the Euros start. I have an avatar with the words Our golden couple (maybe Rosee made it, I'm not sure.
And the signature heart2 :stari: heart2 :stari: heart2 :stari: is soooo sweet, I love very much this photo - A&M and S&J look so cute there, smiling...happy, I won't change it soon ohhhh

Kisses!
loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 17:40

Lana wrote:
:blush2: You know how much I adore Jess & Bryce, sestrichka!!! :dube: Buh.. After Albena and Maxim, there is no one else that I cheer for more. zvet :stari: There is just something about Jess & Bryce! :luvzy: lovely heart I cannot even explain it! Buh..
I guess you don't need to explain it, especially to me ! :lmd: :zy: :wink: I feel the same.. about.. Laughing you know! Wink :lmd:

Quote :
I luvvvv your banner, Ler!!!!! Kisssssssssss It's lovely!!!!! :dube: Congrats! Allez, Nath & Fabi!!!!!! tchin-tchin :surce:
Aww, thank you, Laur! zvet although, at the moment I don't feel very cheerful pale ok, we will see..

Quote :
But we are supposed to stay in pose, until the music starts... :kataus: So, I held that pose for quiiiiite a while, yesterday. Buh.. pale hehe. It is so tiring! Razz My knees and arms started to ache Buh.. and I was like, "I waaaant my music. :kataus:" *pffft* :zy:
Yeah, we are supposed to do the same lol! So I know this very wish :kataus: "I waaant my music!!! :kataus: Pleaaaseee :zy: " lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 17:43

Vania wrote:
And the signature heart2 :stari: heart2 :stari: heart2 :stari: is soooo sweet, I love very much this photo - A&M and S&J look so cute there, smiling...happy, I won't change it soon ohhhh
I know Razz I love the photo.. lovely heart It's super cute!!!! Buh.. Albenka & Sin look so sweet!!! :dube: I'd like to have a photo of Albenka, Sin & Nath together :zy: that would be super fab! Buh.. :stari: I should ask someone to make this at Worlds for me :zy: flower
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 17:06

I.changed.my.avatar. Buh.. Razz :kataus: it was after watching Aline's gorgeous montage Buh..
Albenochka, Max, good luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!! zvet zvet zvet :stari:
luv you, guys!! lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatars & signatures   Avatars & signatures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Forum things-
Jump to: