Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))

Go down 
+10
Serena
Bea
Tranquility
Irra_Adams
Vania
Maria
russianskaterdiva
*MAGic diable*
Elfaria
Lana
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Empty
PostSubject: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 23:13

this is Lerochka's brilliant idea zvet Kisssssssssss

This our thread to write down whatever you would like to say to Albena and Maxim, before they skate at Europeans!!! lovely heart Alby & Max!!

Have fun writing wishes, girls!!!!!! Kisssssssssss Rose :stari:

Last edited by on Fri 26 Jan - 20:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 0:52

heart2 BE AS PERFECT AS YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN! heart2
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 1:04

It's a gorgeous topic, sestrichka!!! Bravo! :lmd: Thank you for creating it!!! Kisssssssssss

I want to wish you something very-very special, darlings! I love you so much.. but what on the Earth can I wish you for this so very important competition? bg2 Nothing "special", but just usual - Good ice, best of luck and.. beautiful victory!!!!!!!!! Enjoy beeing & skating in Warsaw!!!!!! lovely heart zvet :dube:
We are with you! And our fingers are crossed for you, too! :wink:
You can do it, you want to do it and you will!!!!!!!! Alby & Max!! :stari: :surce: :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 2:22

May you be the shining stars that you have always been and the best of luck to you! May no sickness, sadness, or crazy judging cloud your vision of all gold medals this year! zvet We love you!! heart2 ohhhh

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 3:29

Albena y maxim! heart2 heart2

May your magic and breathtakingly beautiful :woow: :stari: skating lead you to the top of the podium again..at Euros!!!

Albena and Maxim !

Thank you for being you!!!
Rose Rose

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 11:44

Can I write it in Bulgarian, because it will be easier for me Rolling Eyes

МИЛИ АЛБЕНА И МАКС :stari: ! ЖЕЛАЯ ВИ БЕЗГРЕШНО ИЗПЪЛНЕНИЕ, БЪДЕТЕ ПЕРФЕКТНИ, КАКТО ВИНАГИ СТЕ heart2 ! НИЕ СМЕ С ВАС, МНОГО ВИ ОБИЧАМЕ И ВИ СТИСКАМЕ ПАЛЦИ ЗА ЗЛАТЕН МЕДАЛ! ВАШИТЕ ИЗПЪЛНЕНИЯ ВИНАГИ СА ОГРОМНО УДОВОЛСТВИЕ ЗА НАС - ВАШИТЕ ФЕНОВЕ, КАРАТ НИ ПРОСТО ДА ЗАТАИМ ДЪХ И ДА ПРЕЖИВЯВАМЕ ВСЯКО ВАШЕ ДВИЖЕНИЕ! loveall

УСПЕХ, МИЛИЧКИ! НИЕ ВИ ПОДКРЕПЯМЕ!
Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
Irra_Adams
AM bg team
AM bg team
Irra_Adams

Number of posts : 105
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 17:45

Албенка и Макс, не знам какво повече мога да ви пожелая! Пожелавам ви да не се сблъсквате с нечестни и пристрасни съдии, пожелавам ви да бъдете отново така безгрешни, както сме свикнали да ви виждаме. Да получите за пореден път най-топлото посрещане от най-веселата публика и най-важното - вие да бъдете доволни от това, което ще се случи. ОБИЧАМЕ ВИ И СТИСКАМЕ ПАЛЦИ!!! :stari: Знайте, че сърцата ни са с вас във всеки един момент!!! :surce:
Back to top Go down
Tranquility
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
Tranquility

Number of posts : 34
Residence : London
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jan - 12:04

Good luck to my favorite ice dancers! I hope you can perform wonderful Libertango and Seven Deadly Sins at Euros. Furthermore, I wish you to defend the World Champions title in March,2007. lol! lol! lol!

I have to say I am so jealous.You people can either go to see the Euros live or at least watch it on TV, but all I can do is to wait for your report. I hope in next year's Grand Prix series Albena&Maxim can choose Cup Of China, and then I'm definitely gonna go!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jan - 13:24

WISH YOU THE GREATEST OF ALL LUCKS!!
I DOOOOO HOPE TO SHARE ALLL THE EMOTIONS WITH YOU!!
I AM GOING TO WATCH TV BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO WIN AND WIN ANOTHER GOLDEN TITLE!!! :
heart2: :stari: :stari:

:woow: :stari: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jan - 22:29

Albena and Maxim! :dube: :dube: Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
I am so thrilled already! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! I can hardly wait! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! lovely heart lovely heart Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!
GOOD LUCK!!! lovely heart

YOU ARE THE BEST! lovely heart

WE LOVE YOU! Kisssssssssss

Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 13:45

snowingyang wrote:
I have to say I am so jealous.You people can either go to see the Euros live or at least watch it on TV, but all I can do is to wait for your report.
Oh, Xue.. but can't you download their routines on the internet? I'm sure we will post links here! zvet It would be so frustrating if you couldn't watch Sad
Quote :
I hope in next year's Grand Prix series Albena&Maxim can choose Cup Of China, and then I'm definitely gonna go!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
:disap: Recently skaters can't choose the GP events they'd like to go Crying or Very sad the ISU chooses the events for skaters.. :disap: it's so unfair, I think.. we can only cross our fingers and hope for the best.
You see, it's complicated.. even if Albena & Maxim continue skating next season it doesn't mean they could compete at Cup of China..
Back to top Go down
Tranquility
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 14:02

Very Happy Yes, I could try to download vidoes through the Internet, but usually the speed is terribly low and it always takes hours to download a 10 minute video. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
It seems like that the chance of seeing them live in China is pretty slim. Ok, I have to settle for that. At least I have some of their videos saved in my computer. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 14:39

snowingyang wrote:

It seems like that the chance of seeing them live in China is pretty slim. Ok, I have to settle for that. At least I have some of their videos saved in my computer. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Snow, let's hope that Albena and Maxim will come in China for some show! Are there skating shows organized?
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 15:10

Vania wrote:
snowingyang wrote:

Snow, let's hope that Albena and Maxim will come in China for some show! Are there skating shows organized?
Yes, China is organizing some kind of galas really often Razz I know that February 13th-17th there will be some galas again Basketball Albena & Maxim won't skate there, but Ina and Yuri maybe will drunken cheers It's not for sure, yet. But they are invited Smile so, Snow.. very-very soon we will have another bright bulgarian Ice dancing star :stari: very-very close to Albena :stari: baaa I hope we all will be here together (or maybe we are going to make another site and forum..) for Albena's sister Ina and her parther.. who are going to represent Bulgaria in seniors next season already cheers
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 15:12

snowingyang wrote:
Very Happy Yes, I could try to download vidoes through the Internet, but usually the speed is terribly low and it always takes hours to download a 10 minute video. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Oh no! :disap: I understand you so well Kisssssssssss I used to have the same problem.. Sad only last month we made an ADSL, so now it's pretty ok. But before.. affraid No
Back to top Go down
Tranquility
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 15:38

Albena's sister will come to China?! If she does come,that will be so cool!I'm sure she is a girl as sweet as her beautiful sister.
cheers cheers cheers
I know Albena has a sister who is also an ice dancer but I don't know that she can compete in Seniors next year! She must be so proud to have a sister and brother-in-law(sooner or later) who are world champions. Good luck to Ina! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 17:20

It's a really cute topic....thanks for making it.
I remember that last year and the previous one and the previous one I was asking myself if I can write them a message, where and how and to whom to send it....it was complicated for me.
So, this topic is is just perfect Smile

(Hmm..I don't know what to say know....I will try to tell them directly, if I can. Yahoooo!!! and I was also thinking of composing some sort of a letter while being on the train, huh...I have time - 7 hours Erm.. )

I hope that the remaining competitions will be the most beautiful, special, emotional, explosive shows ever in their whole career. I hope they will remember them as the highest point in their career, as the best ones, as the apogee...
I wish you both a golden season....and the deserved rewards!!

I also hope some "officials" and judges will realize in their souls (even if they'll never admit) that they underestimated you blatantly.

I hope you'll smile a lot! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 22:38

snowingyang wrote:
Albena's sister will come to China?! If she does come,that will be so cool!I'm sure she is a girl as sweet as her beautiful sister.
cheers cheers cheers
I know Albena has a sister who is also an ice dancer but I don't know that she can compete in Seniors next year! She must be so proud to have a sister and brother-in-law(sooner or later) who are world champions. Good luck to Ina! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Yes, Xue, Ina is a very-very nice and sweet and adorable girl! :dube: I'm sure if you could go to the gala you would love her Basketball
And yes.. since Albena & Max retire they must be someone to represent Bulgaria, no? Wink and Ina & Yuri are already Bulgaria's second couple in Ice Dancing. They are still very young, so this year they compete in Juniors. They are preparing for the World Junior Championships now. It's so so soon!!! Buh.. 26 February - 4 March, Obersdorf, Germany :cool: You are right, we should wish Ina and Yura best of luck!!! :toodoo: :baloon:
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 14:05

Dearest Albenka and Max,

all the best for you and Euros 2007! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, but I'm confident that you'll be the best anyway. :-) You certainly deserve to win that title! I'm going to miss you when you quit, but I'm very happy that you gave us that final season to enjoy your wonderful skating and creativity Thank you very much!

Love,
nyx
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan - 4:15

:stari: Goooood luck for Euros, Albena & Maxim!!!!!! Bravo! :dube: I'm sure you will be absolutely amazing & wonderful in all parts of the competition!!!! zvet lovely heart I wish you all the best!!!!! Rose :wink: We will all be cheering for you here!!! :luvzy: :stari:

Luv lovely heart
Lana
Back to top Go down
Shanti
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 12:51

:stari: GOOD LUCK ALBENA & MAXIM!!! :stari:

And thank you for the beauty and passion you bring with you heart2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan - 14:16

I am still at work, but I´ll be thinking about you! VAMOS ALBENA Y MAXIM!!! SUERTE!

heart2 :stari: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: bg2
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan - 22:04

:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: I might be late Embarassed but best of luck Albenka I Max, enjoy your skatting no matter what ,you are my champions ,skate for you, for people that love and believe in you , not for the judges jocolor because you are the best :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 10:55

Me too, I want to wish them again GOOD LUCK! Your tango is the best and everyone knows it :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: I wish you to skate clean, without mistakes!
We love you!
bg1 bg1 bg1 bg1 bg1 bg1 bg1
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 13:25

Good luck for this afternoon! Personally I looooove your tango! For me is the best!Unbeatable in my opinion! :stari: :stari: :stari: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:

BESOS! For you For you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))   Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Euros wishes for Albenka and Max!!! :))
Page 1 of 1