Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.

Go down 
+13
Serena
Marina
Grace
russianskaterdiva
Lana
Bea
Irra_Adams
rosee
Maria
cute_n_gorgeous
MARI
Vania
*MAGic diable*
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 3:08

Lana wrote:
Lyra wrote:
But what I wonder is this: Wouldn't Lerka know if they had gotten married, secretly or not? Suspect This thought has crossed my mind several times... scratch

:kataus: I was thinking that, too. Razz So, me and Lerochka talked on MSN, yesterday. zvet (instead of me studying Embarassed :study:) She doesn't know anymore than we do, at this point. :wink:
I think we all just need to wait, until we hear some sort of comment from Albena and Maxim. zvet Whether they did get married or not, I wish them all to best zvet and lots of happiness lovely heart! :stari:

I whole-heartedly agree!! heart2

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 3:25

Grace wrote:
I'm finding I can make excellent arguments for and against this being true, in my own mind, so I've still not made up my mind. Razz At some point I'm sure something more definite will come out. Smile

:kataus: Can we hear some of the arguments, Grace? zvet :respect: I'm sure they are quite well-thoughtout, since you are a lawyer. :zy: hehe. Wink And yes, something definite must.come.out.soon! lol!

Quote :
What I find the strangest is this statement after the end of the article:
Quote :
Mind you, this is the first time that we break our principle of making a daily that you can fully trust
What on earth does that mean?

I.don't.know. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 3:29

Lana wrote:
Grace wrote:
I'm finding I can make excellent arguments for and against this being true, in my own mind, so I've still not made up my mind. Razz At some point I'm sure something more definite will come out. Smile

:kataus: Can we hear some of the arguments, Grace? zvet :respect: I'm sure they are quite well-thoughtout, since you are a lawyer. :zy: hehe. Wink And yes, something definite must.come.out.soon! lol!

Quote :
What I find the strangest is this statement after the end of the article:
Quote :
Mind you, this is the first time that we break our principle of making a daily that you can fully trust
What on earth does that mean?

I.don't.know. :kataus:

Ummm...I think that they need to rethink their mission statement...:kataus:

And yes, I'd love to hear some of those arguments!! You must be very good at making them!! lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 3:42

Dude, I love arguing. I'm a professional arguer. :kataus:

Well, on the one hand, it does seem strange that their families wouldn't be there. But on the other hand, it's pretty common in Europe to have two ceremonies-- a legal ceremony and a bigger, church ceremony. It seems entirely plausible to me that people who didn't want a whole lot of publicity around their wedding would just zip over to a justice of the peace (or whomever) and have the legal ceremony in 15 minutes very, very quietly, and zip back out. You could always have the big one at the church later, with everyone (and, in this case, I do mean EVERYONE Razz ) there.

Not to mention that I can also imagine not wanting your family at your wedding, but that's another story entirely. Razz

I also don't really think it's that strange that Lerka wouldn't know about it (then again, I wouldn't find it strange if she had known about it, either). Argument against her knowing: If I wanted to keep something really, really, really quiet, I probably wouldn't tell anyone but very close family, and maybe (in my case) the girl who's been my best friend since I was 11. Definitely not anyone with the power to cast it all over the internet. :kataus: Argument for her knowing: Not that Lerka would tell anyone, and she definitely proved herself perfectly capable of keeping a secret when she found out they weren't retiring. Smile So who knows?

The thing I think is the strangest is the idea that they were in Spain for a weekend. Erm, when? That's the one I really can't figure out, and the thing that makes me doubt this whole thing the most. Smile

Anyway, now that I've proven that I've spent entirely too much time thinking about this, those are some of my thoughts. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 13:06

Grace wrote:

The thing I think is the strangest is the idea that they were in Spain for a weekend. Erm, when? That's the one I really can't figure out, and the thing that makes me doubt this whole thing the most. Smile

Yes, that's what I think too Rolling Eyes A whole weekend! They have been on so many competitions, galas, trainings! How did they find time to get married and to go in honey moon(weekend Razz ) I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 16:05

Grace!

You are a genius! Razz Razz You write evrything soooo clearly, especially for someone whose first language isn't english like me! :kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 22:34

Ok, guys Razz
I.just.talked.to.Albena :kataus:

Albenka wrote:
Lerochkaaa, do you want me to tell you one of the funniest things ever??? Laughing I read on one Internet site that we have married with Maxim!!! Razz :kataus: and then I got millions of e-mails with questions about that!! :kataus:
"Oh yes, I.saw.that. And I wrote on the board - lol! lol! lol! - 'cause you would tell me or at least you would tell Max's parents or Inka :kataus: :lmd:

So, you see :kataus: they made Albenka & Max laugh too hard. lol! They found it hilarious, yesss, Laur! Razz lol! :stari: Albenka sends you many kisses heart2 heart2 heart2 they are preparing for Europeans, everything goes well for now. :stari:
loveall
lerka
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 22:43

:dying: :dying: :dying:

Thaaaaank Youuuuu, sestrichka!!!!!! Kisssssssssss luv xoxo You are soooo fabulous for posting this here!!!! zvet lovely heart

I.do.not.know.what.to.say. :kataus: I want to know who leaked this rumor to the press!!! bla-bla-bla hehe. lol! Albena and Maxim must be so popular in Bulgaria, if secret marriage rumors start appearing about them. :respect: Sort of like Bulgaria's Brangelina. :zy: :kataus:

Anyhow, I am so glad that they found it hilarious, Lerochka! zvet And best of luck at Euros, Albenka and Max!!!!!! heart2 heart2

Kisssssssssss
Lana
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 22:49

Grace wrote:
I also don't really think it's that strange that Lerka wouldn't know about it (then again, I wouldn't find it strange if she had known about it, either). Argument against her knowing: If I wanted to keep something really, really, really quiet, I probably wouldn't tell anyone but very close family, and maybe (in my case) the girl who's been my best friend since I was 11. Definitely not anyone with the power to cast it all over the internet. :kataus: Argument for her knowing: Not that Lerka would tell anyone, and she definitely proved herself perfectly capable of keeping a secret when she found out they weren't retiring. Smile So who knows?
No, of course, I can imagine Albena & Max keeping their marriage in a secret for me.. Rolling Eyes still, Albena promised me to become one of the first persons to know Razz :angel2: and also one of the first persons to get photos from them if I couldn't be there. Cool
as for the secrets, yess, I can keep secrets, when I really want. Or at least I can always share with some close friends who are perfectly capable of sharing the secret with me Razz

Quote :
It was not strange for me.. 'cause I could really describe each day of their December.. Rolling Eyes I used to know every step.. I thought that way at least :mdr: and now it turned out to be truuuuuue Razz I'm flattered :blush2: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 22:57

Lana wrote:
:dying: :dying: :dying:
Thaaaaank Youuuuu, sestrichka!!!!!! Kisssssssssss luv xoxo You are soooo fabulous for posting this here!!!! zvet lovely heart
I knew everyone was eager to know the TRUTH!!!!!!!! Razz :luvzy: :zy:

Quote :
Albena and Maxim must be so popular in Bulgaria, if secret marriage rumors start appearing about them. :respect: Sort of like Bulgaria's Brangelina. :zy: :kataus:
Exactly Razz I liked the rumors about them, though :kataus: it's soooo sooooo funny to laugh with Albena & Max together at such things Razz :zy:

Quote :
Anyhow, I am so glad that they found it hilarious, Lerochka! zvet And best of luck at Euros, Albenka and Max!!!!!! heart2 heart2
Yes, best of luck, guys! Alby & Max!! we should create a speacial topic for wishes, sestrichka! :wink: :lmd: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 23:20

Lana wrote:
I.do.not.know.what.to.say. :kataus: I want to know who leaked this rumor to the press!!! bla-bla-bla hehe. lol! Albena and Maxim must be so popular in Bulgaria, if secret marriage rumors start appearing about them. :respect: Sort of like Bulgaria's Brangelina. :zy: :kataus:
Just what the world needed, another Brangelina. :kataus: :kataus: So, when do they start adopting small African children? Very Happy

This is all very hilarious and excellent, but what an earth am I going to do at work now that I can't overthink this anymore? Actually work? Razz

*MAGic diable* wrote:
It was not strange for me.. 'cause I could really describe each day of their December.. Rolling Eyes I used to know every step.. I thought that way at least :mdr: and now it turned out to be truuuuuue Razz I'm flattered :blush2: :stari:
Well, what was so "strange" about it was that even *I* could list where they were practically every day from GPF through the New Year. And if *I* could, surely a Bulgarian news agency could figure it out, too. :kataus:

Last edited by on Sat 13 Jan - 23:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 23:20

Lerka wrote:
I knew everyone was eager to know the TRUTH!!!!!!!! Razz :luvzy: :zy:

:kataus: Yessss!!! bla-bla-bla hehe. I was absolutely dying to know the TRUTH. :zy: but now I know it... I will have to stop analyzing the whole marriage thing Razz and go write my Ondaatje essay. Weep :kataus: hehe. bla-bla-bla

Quote :
Yes, best of luck, guys! Alby & Max!! we should create a speacial topic for wishes, sestrichka! :wink: :lmd: :stari:

zvet Yup, I just did, sestricka. :lmd: :bg: It's in the "Events" part of the forum. :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 23:27

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Ok, guys Razz
I.just.talked.to.Albena :kataus:

Albenka wrote:
Lerochkaaa, do you want me to tell you one of the funniest things ever??? Laughing I read on one Internet site that we have married with Maxim!!! Razz :kataus: and then I got millions of e-mails with questions about that!! :kataus:
"Oh yes, I.saw.that. And I wrote on the board - lol! lol! lol! - 'cause you would tell me or at least you would tell Max's parents or Inka :kataus: :lmd:

So, you see :kataus: they made Albenka & Max laugh too hard. lol! They found it hilarious, yesss, Laur! Razz lol! :stari: Albenka sends you many kisses heart2 heart2 heart2 they are preparing for Europeans, everything goes well for now. :stari:
loveall
lerka

Thank you for that Val ! Kisssssssssss It's fab reading it ! Thank you again !
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 23:31

Grace wrote:
Just what the world needed, another Brangelina. :kataus: :kataus: So, when do they start adopting small African children? Very Happy

Good question, Grace! :kataus: You should suggest it to them, if you see them at that show. bla-bla-bla
I did say, sort of like Brangelina. Laughing Maybe, I should have added, "without-the-entire-Jennifer-Aniston-mess-and-who-do-not-have-a-let's-save-the-world-complex". :zy: Mind you, I'm all for Angelina's humanitarian work! :respect:

Quote :
This is all very hilarious and excellent, but what an earth am I going to do at work now that I can't overthink this anymore? Actually work? Razz

I know. Weep I don't want to study. Buh.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 2:36

So...it was just a rumour.. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Never mind..They know how people love themmmm...

:surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: IMMENSELY....

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 2:48

Thank you!! Now everything makes sense!!! (Well...most everything makes sense...Razz)

Lana wrote:
Albena and Maxim must be so popular in Bulgaria, if secret marriage rumors start appearing about them. :respect: Sort of like Bulgaria's Brangelina. :zy: :kataus:

This makes a good point...:kataus: That is sort of what Brangelina is like here, though... Rolling Eyes Only Brangelina is sickening at times. And Albie and Max are just gorgeous all the time! So are they Maxena or something now? :kataus:

Grace wrote:

Yes...when does this phase begin? :dying:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 3:14

russianskaterdiva wrote:

Grace wrote:

Yes...when does this phase begin? :dying:
:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 4:12

Lyra wrote:
This makes a good point...:kataus: That is sort of what Brangelina is like here, though... Rolling Eyes Only Brangelina is sickening at times. And Albie and Max are just gorgeous all the time! So are they Maxena or something now? :kataus:

Thanks. :kataus: I don't mind Brangelina, actually. :wink: I like Angelina Jolie. Embarassed Razz She seems intelligent, was brilliant in Girl, Interrupted and adores her kids... Bravo! So hey, she seems okay. Laughing
*pfft* Nah, let's not combine the names. Laughing hehe. bla-bla-bla That would just be toooooo scary. lol!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 9:58

I don't know, "Albemax" sounds like a product name, you could make some money off of that one.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 17:34

Grace wrote:
I don't know, "Albemax" sounds like a product name, you could make some money off of that one.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 4:38

Lana wrote:
Good question, Grace! :kataus: You should suggest it to them, if you see them at that show. bla-bla-bla
If only. I was an extremely bad AM fan and didn't go-- I spent most of last night with my friend's baby who recently figured out how to shriek like she's being attacked. For hours and hours and hours. So today I was Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep .

So in the end the last thing I wanted to do was drive two hours each way to Delaware. Ah well. I suppose if they're going to adopt African orphans, it should come from their own personal desire anyway, not a suggestion from me. Very Happy Especially keeping in mind their potential for shrieking-- you have to really want kids to put up with that. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 11:57

Grace wrote:

What about ALMA - I've already combined their names lol! I have an e-mail alma_mp@..... Besides, ALMA means SOUL in Spanish! Cute, eh! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 12:08

Vania wrote!
Quote :
What about ALMA - I've already combined their names lol! I have an e-mail alma_mp@..... Besides, ALMA means SOUL in Spanish! Cute, eh!

YES... heart2 :stari: they are soulmates anyway! That´s what matters! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Irra_Adams
AM bg team
AM bg team
Irra_Adams

Number of posts : 105
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 17:50

What about ADAMS, my nick name means Albena Denkova And Maxim Staviski
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 18:06

Irra_Adams wrote:
What about ADAMS, my nick name means Albena Denkova And Maxim Staviski

Irra, your nick is super original :vo: and it sounds great. I think I told you, I thought it comes from Adams family Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing
Though, I prefer that we call Albena and Max with their own names geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.   Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Euhh.. Sofia.News.Agency.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: Interview & another mass-media info-
Jump to: