Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone

Go down 
+3
Marina
cute_n_gorgeous
Vania
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 14:08

I think it will be interesting to know what are the ringtones and logos of our mobile phones just because we love Maybe a pic of Albena and Maxim :kataus: or your phone rings with You're beautiful :mdr:
Actually, I change them very often, but right now I have on my display this photo of Rita and Povilas, and a song of Ishtar as a ringtone (Sin ti - I uploaded it in the section about our 5 fav songs)
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 16:54

Vania wrote:
I think it will be interesting to know what are the ringtones and logos of our mobile phones just because we love Maybe a pic of Albena and Maxim :kataus: or your phone rings with You're beautiful :mdr:
Actually, I change them very often, but right now I have on my display this photo of Rita and Povilas, and a song of Ishtar as a ringtone (Sin ti - I uploaded it in the section about our 5 fav songs)

Well, I'm as crazy as you are Smile)) I've got A&M avatar as my logo - the one with Albena in a pink dress. I think, it was you who used it here ^))

And Libertango is one of my ringtones.
I also use El Chocho and a song of Russian band - Zvery. I LOVE them! cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 17:05

You have Libertango :stari: woooow! Was it in your phone or you downloaded it? From the music that A&M used for their programs I have only You're beautiful and the Adagio (but the original, not "their" version).

Quote :
I've got A&M avatar as my logo - the one with Albena in a pink dress. I think, it was you who used it here ^))

Yes, I think I did, I know this dress :dube: it's wonderful!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 17:18

Vania wrote:
You have Libertango :stari: woooow! Was it in your phone or you downloaded it? From the music that A&M used for their programs I have only You're beautiful and the Adagio (but the original, not "their" version).

Quote :
I've got A&M avatar as my logo - the one with Albena in a pink dress. I think, it was you who used it here ^))

Yes, I think I did, I know this dress :dube: it's wonderful!
\I've downloaded Libertango form this forum $)))

Well, I have a lot of pics of A&M and Masha&Lesha in my cell phone, so ALL my friends and colleaques know who these guys are.
My student told me a couple of days ago^ "I saw YOUR Bulgarians on TV, they are gorgeous". I was So proud as if she had said I was gorgeous Smile)) flower
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 20:23

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
And Libertango is one of my ringtones.
I want Libertango as my ringtone !!! santa But I don't know how to do because I don't want to go to the internet from my cell-phone, it's too expensive... pale

As for my ringtone, I have something from my phone, and as for logo, I have a little teddy bear that a friend gave me, it is on my bed. I have another logo in my phone, it's this smiley : Merry Xmas! I love it, I'm thinking of the board every time I saw my cell-phone !
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Reynnou
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Reynnou

Number of posts : 69
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 23:09

My ringtone is one of my mobile (but i want a song of Nightwish) and my logo it's a picture of Kimi Räikkönen (i love Kimi poklon ) but i have a picture of Albena and Maxim (it's a picture of Bach to Africa).
Back to top Go down
http://kimi17andsummer7.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 2:11

Wheeeeeeee!!!!! :respect: We all seem to have a pic of Albenka & Max in our cell-phones Razz I have many photos of Albenochka and Max in the cell-phone Basketball and I made a new one in St.Peterburg with Albenka :kataus: that one is super cute and funny rabbit sorry, can't share Sad Also I have photos of Marina & Gwendal, Nath & Fab & Shiny & John :kataus: my cell-phone is soo figure skating-ish lol! But my screensaver (and my wallpaper, too Razz ) is just a very beautiful photo of the Finnish Gulf at Peterhoff :stari: I adore this place and the landscape is soooo beautiful :woow: :stari:
As for the ringtone, now I use the main theme from "Pirates of the Carribean" :mdr: I love it! Razz I also have Adagio, Hendel, Shakira, Carmina Burana and Romeo & Juliette ringtones and "Edinstveni" cheers
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 6:17

Well at the moment, my main ringtone is Hana's Eyes...and my background is a picture of Dasha, Katya, and I doing the splits in front of St.Basils... :blush2: We were kinda bored yesterday...so we decided to walk around the city... Rolling Eyes I explain elsewhere where I won't be off-topic... lol! I have a bunch of random ring tones on my phone...I have Adagio set as Dasha's ringtone and Katya's is You're Beautiful... :blush2: You could say that I'm a bit obsessed...Twisted Evil I used to have a picture of Albie and Max's Maximum photoshoot as my wallpaper. And the one where he has his hand on her head is (still) my screensaver... :blush2: :blush2: :blush2: :angel2:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 15:16

Libertango is my fav ringtone! I've chosen it may be 2 years ago! Because of Grishuk/Platov dance. Now it is also a symbol of AM's win!!!
Ta da ta ta heart2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 15:49

Passion wrote:
Libertango is my fav ringtone! I've chosen it may be 2 years ago! Because of Grishuk/Platov dance. Now it is also a symbol of AM's win!!!
Ta da ta ta heart2

And I want it too, but I can't find it! Sad No one of my friends has it Crying or Very sad to send it to me with IR or Bluetooth, and this music isn't available in the sites for ringtones. saaad
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 16:00

Vania wrote:
And I want it too, but I can't find it! Sad No one of my friends has it Crying or Very sad to send it to me with IR or Bluetooth, and this music isn't available in the sites for ringtones. saaad

Can I help you?
I can download it for you!
But I have all song on my cell phone... It rings from the beginning...

But I can cut for you any part of song :wink: Just let me know!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 16:33

Passion wrote:
Vania wrote:

Can I help you?

Anya, thank you :woow:
Actually it's not necessary that you upload it here, I have it on a disc and I just have to ask someone to cut it and to transfer it on his/her cellphone (because I don't have all his stuff- IR cable or whatever it's called Embarassed ) and send it to me through IR, for example. Yes, it's (very) complicated, but it's worthing!

Thanks anyway! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 16:57

Vania wrote:

Anya, thank you :woow:
Actually it's not necessary that you upload it here, I have it on a disc and I just have to ask someone to cut it and to transfer it on his/her cellphone (because I don't have all his stuff- IR cable or whatever it's called Embarassed ) and send it to me through IR, for example. Yes, it's (very) complicated, but it's worthing!

Thanks anyway! ohhhh

Aaaaa....the problem is with cable... So I can't help u... saaad
But if you need to cut song or smth, please, don't hesitate to ask me. :wink:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 19:44

Passion wrote:
Vania wrote:

Can I help you?

Ania, would you please cut it for me? Cause I have 3 variants of the song - but the full version - and though I have it as my ringtone - it's not that expressive. ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 21:46

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Ania, would you please cut it for me? Cause I have 3 variants of the song - but the full version - and though I have it as my ringtone - it's not that expressive. ohhhh
Sure!
Just tell me what parts you want :wink: And what variant of the song! I hope "Libertango" by Astor Piazolla :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 22:07

Passion wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Sure!
Just tell me what parts you want :wink: And what variant of the song! I hope "Libertango" by Astor Piazolla :dube: :dube: :dube:

yes, this very version Smile
But I'm not quite sure the parts - I'm absolutely unable to explain what I want - just that very expressive part when taratataratara still goes and the other tune begins affraid confused Razz
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr - 0:34

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

But I'm not quite sure the parts - I'm absolutely unable to explain what I want - just that very expressive part when taratataratara still goes and the other tune begins affraid confused Razz
Done :cool:

http://www.savefile.com/files/602350

There are 3 parts! Hope you'd like it :blush2:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr - 19:33

Passion wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Done :cool:

http://www.savefile.com/files/602350

There are 3 parts! Hope you'd like it :blush2:

СПАСИБО!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 2:16

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

ÑÏÀÑÈÁÎ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohhhh

Âñåãäà ïîæàëóéñòà!!! zvet

Is it okay? :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone   What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What ringtone and logo you have chosen for you mobile phone
Page 1 of 1