Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Devil Wears Prada...

Go down 
+4
cute_n_gorgeous
Vania
Grace
russianskaterdiva
8 posters
AuthorMessage
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

The Devil Wears Prada... Empty
PostSubject: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 6:03

Have any of you ever seen this movie? I just now was able to watch it and I LOVE IT!!! It is soo funny!!! lol! I know some of you who might like it? Suspect

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 6:10

I got it for Christmas! I like the book better, but I do like the movie. Especially looking at all the pretty, pretty clothes. Buh..
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 6:15

Grace wrote:
I got it for Christmas! I like the book better, but I do like the movie. Especially looking at all the pretty, pretty clothes. Buh..

oooh yes!! "I thought the flesh was going to melt off her face!!!!" LOOOL!!! That is one of the best movies I've ever seen!! I love you

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 10:46

Grace wrote:

Aaaahhhh, the clothes :dube: :dube: :dube: They said the same designer chose (made?) the clothes for this movie and for the Sex and the city :cheer:
I've seen it few weeks agoo - it's a good movie, indeed. Very funny :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 16:49

Vania wrote:
Grace wrote:

Aaaahhhh, the clothes :dube: :dube: :dube: They said the same designer chose (made?) the clothes for this movie and for the Sex and the city :cheer:
I've seen it few weeks agoo - it's a good movie, indeed. Very funny :luvzy:

I watched it three times - only because of the clothes!!!! But I completely dislike the end of the movie!!!!! She shouldn't have quitted like that, having coped with all the difficulties!! flower
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 15:06

I watched it with my mom and we didn't like the movie Embarassed
Buuuuut the clooooothhhheeessss :dube: Buh.. drunken :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 0:25

And this is kinda random...but Emily looks like Marina Annissina to me? Suspect

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 0:37

russianskaterdiva wrote:
No. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 1:51

Lerka wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:
No. Rolling Eyes

Lerochka... :kataus: Kisssssssssss lovely heart lol!
one word answer, eh? Razz :zy::stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 1:57

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:
No. Rolling Eyes

Lerochka... :kataus: Kisssssssssss lovely heart lol!
one word answer, eh? Razz :zy::stari:
What??? Shocked Suspect Razz I didn't undertand this, sestrichka :kataus: :kataus: lol! What did I say???? Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 2:07

Lerka wrote:
What??? Shocked Suspect Razz I didn't undertand this, sestrichka :kataus: :kataus: lol! What did I say???? Laughing lol!

Your answer was funny, Lerka. Razz It was just "no". Laughing I don't think Emily looks like her, either. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 2:59

I missed this picture shocked shocked It was a pity! It sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 0:39

Yeah well she does to me...I have a strange imagination at times. Rolling Eyes Just ignore me... Rolling Eyes

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 6:14

Maybe it's just the hair colour and the skin tone. Those are kind of Marina-esque. Otherwise I'm with Lerka... not really. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 23:41

Lana wrote:
Your answer was funny, Lerka. Razz It was just "no". Laughing I don't think Emily looks like her, either. :wink:
Ah sure, it was not very english to answer like that Razz :kataus: :kataus: but we often say only one word in russian and in french :blush2: :mdr: :wink:

I'm glad I'm not alone who thinks Emily doesn't look like Marina Razz :respect: to Lanochka and Grace! Kisssssssssss :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 0:22

Lerka wrote:
Ah sure, it was not very english to answer like that Razz :kataus: :kataus: but we often say only one word in russian and in french :blush2: :mdr: :wink:

No... :kataus: I'm sorry, I don't think I was clear. :blush2: Nevermind. Laughing hehe. Embarassed We often say one word answers in English, too. Wink It wasn't that, but it doesn't matter. zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 0:45

Lana wrote:
No... :kataus: I'm sorry, I don't think I was clear. :blush2: Nevermind. Laughing hehe. Embarassed We often say one word answers in English, too. Wink It wasn't that, but it doesn't matter. zvet
but what??? Weep Tell me, sestrichka!!!! :jump3: Yo musssst tell me!!!! Weep :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 0:01

it's one of my all time favorite movies. Meryl Streep is amaaaaaazing as always and I just love Emily Blunt she's FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so funny Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Wears Prada...   The Devil Wears Prada... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil Wears Prada...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: TV, movies, books..-
Jump to: