Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another gym fan!

Go down 
+7
Aleksandra
Morgana
Lindi
Vania
Lana
*MAGic diable*
rachel
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

Number of posts : 89
Residence : England
Registration date : 2006-03-27

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar - 11:38

cheers Do you follow artistic or rhythmic (or both Laughing ) my favourite is rhythmic, then WAG a close second Smile
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Mar - 19:53

Woooooooooow!!! Rachel!!! Really??????????????????
Lanaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Another gym fan!!!!! Yayyyyy!!!!!
sunny Actually, I follow artictic, but Lana, my dearest sestrichka, who will be back from Calgary today, follows rhythic!!! Wink
As for me, I adore both gyms.. Rolling Eyes hahahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 0:16

MAGic diable wrote:
Woooooooooow!!! Rachel!!! Really??????????????????
Lanaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Another gym fan!!!!! Yayyyyy!!!!!
sunny Actually, I follow artictic, but Lana, my dearest sestrichka, who will be back from Calgary today, follows rhythic!!! Wink
As for me, I adore both gyms.. Rolling Eyes hahahaha Smile

Yayyyy!!!!!! Finally we are not alone!!! Very Happy

Yes, I am back from Calgary, now. Wink Which is sad in a way... but it is nice to be home, too. Surprised

I adore both types of gym, too. I love you Of course, I know more about Rhythmic... but Aristic is sooo amazing to watch! I am in awe of it!!! hehe. lol!
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 14:35

cheers cheers cheers

this is so cool!

what do you think about Alina Kabaeva returning? :bom: For me the politics in rhythmic is almost worse than in ice dancing - nothing surprises me any more!!!!!! Laughing But it makes me very sad that as with Albena and Maxim (well up to last Friday!!!) some of the brilliant gymnasts don't get rewarded.... I LOVE Peycheva and Mincheva, also Utyasheva, Tchachina, Belova, Vitrichenko, Timoshenko, Lukyanenko... so many!!! and the Bulgarian group is always fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 15:57

RachelEngland wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

some of the brilliant gymnasts don't get rewarded.... I LOVE Peycheva and Mincheva, also Utyasheva, Tchachina, Belova, Vitrichenko, Timoshenko, Lukyanenko... so many!!! and the Bulgarian group is always fabulous.

Dear Rachel, thanks for the nice words about the bulgarian gymnasts Very Happy it's true - they're good, but also there are so many good competitors from the ex-Soviet Union. It's a huge concurrence No and the situation there is almost like in figure skating - sometimes the champions are not the best ...
Bye!!!
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 19:16

Vania - I love the Bulgarian style of RG, it is so quick and beautiful. I can't believe I forgot one of my all-time favourites from my list Mad ^^... the incredible and beautiful Teodora Alexandrova!!!!!!!!!! Her pirouettes were just AMAZING, she was so quick and sure. She was also another Bulgarian gymnast who didn't get the scores she deserved Evil or Very Mad An older Bulgarian I love is Adriana Dunavshka - at the 88 Olympics her routines were breath-taking I love you

Perhaps now the correct winners in the worlds in ice-dancing being from Bulgaria will mean that the gymnasts will recieve the scores theydeserve too? Laughing [/b]
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 20:46

Hi girls!!!

I also like Rg!! Embarassed

kisses:Lindi
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 1:13

rachel wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

this is so cool!

what do you think about Alina Kabaeva returning? :bom: For me the politics in rhythmic is almost worse than in ice dancing - nothing surprises me any more!!!!!! Laughing But it makes me very sad that as with Albena and Maxim (well up to last Friday!!!) some of the brilliant gymnasts don't get rewarded.... I LOVE Peycheva and Mincheva, also Utyasheva, Tchachina, Belova, Vitrichenko, Timoshenko, Lukyanenko... so many!!! and the Bulgarian group is always fabulous.

Well... at least, Alina is looking better now than at Olympics. I cannot understand why she is returning, honestly... confused Of course, I was always more of a Ira Tchachina fan. Laughing I miss her soo-soo much!!! Sad She was truly brillinat! Very Happy

I lovvve all of the gymnasts that you mentioned! The bulgarian gymnasts are always amazing. Moni has been one of my favourites, since 2001! She's just wonderful, I really admire her! I love you I actually used her 2002 ball music for my own routine, a few years ago. Smile hehe.
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 9:14

Hey guys!There is another gyms fan here.I like both kinds...
And like you Lana(i suppose) i like Irina Tsachina really much!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 11:08

rachel wrote:

Perhaps now the correct winners in the worlds in ice-dancing being from Bulgaria will mean that the gymnasts will recieve the scores theydeserve too? Laughing [/b]

OOOH, I hope that will be true someday, who knows Question
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 11:37

I have loved Moni since 2001 too! Her hoop routine at Europeans that year was just AMAZING!!!! She always has such great choices of music, as do all the Bulgarians.

It is very sad Ira Tchachina has retired, she was a beautiful gymnast, but of course always suffered in Russia because she was not a real Viner gymnast. Rolling Eyes :|

I too am glad Alina has improved since Athens - I think it is great, very admirable that she has come back, but I hope she is only rewarded with medals *IF* she truly deserves them as a gymnast, not because of who she is, and the power of Viner.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 23:58

rachel wrote:
Vania - I love the Bulgarian style of RG, it is so quick and beautiful. [/b]
Yes, Rachel.. I love the Bulgarian style of RG, too!!
My favourites are Moni (she is the most adorable gymnast I ever know, I lovvveee her Smile)) hehe Smile her stretching is something.. magic! :stari:) and Irina Tshashchina! heart2 + Lana knows, I adore Almudena Cid from Spain.. she is very cute gymnast too..
I have always admired her ball routines... Smile
Also I love young Mincheva.. zvet

And do you remember Moni's club routine to HENDEL?????????
It's my favourite.. poklon heart2
And also Ira's Pirates Smile hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 14:47

yes Moni's Handal clubs routine is great cheers
Back to top Go down
Aleksandra
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Aleksandra

Number of posts : 61
Residence : St.Petersburg
Registration date : 2006-03-30

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 17:32

I`m a great Gym fan!!!!!!!!!!!
More I prefer Artistic but RSG, of course, too!
I`m fan of Lena Zamolodchikova and Verona Van de Leur< and in RSG mosty I like Zarina Gizikova and Simona Peicheva!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 19:16

[quote="MAGic diable"] I adore Almudena Cid from Spain.. she is very cute gymnast too..
I totally agree with you.I like her as well.She had the most wonderful ball routine at the Olypics 2004.The music,the dance...She reminds me of the old generation.I mean this generation that tried to be artistic,to show not only the required elements...but something more!
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 9:04

Aleksandra wrote:
I`m fan of Lena Zamolodchikova and Verona Van de Leur< and in RSG mosty I like Zarina Gizikova and Simona Peicheva!!!! Smile
Elena is one of my favourites in Artictic.. heart2 she is amazing!
I used to love Sveta Khorkina's floor exercises, though too! :dube:
+ I like romanians Catalina Ponor & Sofronie.. :dube: :stari:

Quote :
I mean this generation that tried to be artistic,to show not only the required elements...but something more!
:stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 18:42

MAGic diable wrote:
My favourites are Moni (she is the most adorable gymnast I ever know, I lovvveee her Smile)) hehe Smile her stretching is something.. magic! :stari:) and Irina Tshashchina! heart2 + Lana knows, I adore Almudena Cid from Spain.. she is very cute gymnast too..
Also I love young Mincheva.. zvet

And do you remember Moni's club routine to HENDEL?????????
It's my favourite.. poklon heart2
And also Ira's Pirates Smile hehe Smile

Moni's club routine!!!! :dube: So beautiful!!!! zvet Of course, she was never given the marks that she deserved for it... Suspect The judging in RG is sooo unfair. Crying or Very sad I'm so glad that Moni continues to compete, because her routines are truly something else!!!!! cheers flower

Ohhh... I love Almudena, too!!! heart2 One of my new favourites is Marina Shpekht. :luvzy: She reminds me a little of Ira! Marina is so lovely!!! Wink I am completely in love with her ball routine! hehe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aleksandra
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Aleksandra

Number of posts : 61
Residence : St.Petersburg
Registration date : 2006-03-30

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 20:42

Quote :
I used to love Sveta Khorkina's floor exercises, though too!
Oh, yes! Esp. her Floor on Krutoy`s music! It was really amazing!!!!
Anyway, I always respected her as a very strong and interesting person! Hope, now she will help Russian Gym to become much better!!!!
I`m really fond of gymnasts of OG-2000 generation, I had an Aussie friend who knew them very well!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeSun 2 Apr - 12:26

Lana wrote:
Moni's club routine!!!! :dube: So beautiful!!!! zvet Of course, she was never given the marks that she deserved for it... Suspect The judging in RG is sooo unfair. Crying or Very sad I'm so glad that Moni continues to compete, because her routines are truly something else!!!!! cheers flower
Do you remember who told me about that routine and gave me a link to watch that miracle???? ⭐ :lmd: :twist: :luvzy:

Oh, yes, judging in RG, figure skating is.. terrible.. No
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeSun 2 Apr - 14:25

Hi! I like RG and AG so much!!!I'm adore Svetlana Khorkina (she is so strong person), Anya Pavlova and Sveta Klukina (cause she is from our town), Alina Kabaeva, Ira Chachina and Laysan Utyasheva (she is so beautiful!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 19:14

I love Marina Shekpt too! yes she *is* like Ira!!!!

And Laysan... zvet I love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very sad that because of her terrible injured feet she has perhaps missed out on her best results. She is a beautiful gymnast, so engaging to watch, so expressive. heart2 I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope she makes a come-back and will compete again. PLEASE if any lovely Russian girls on here read anything about Laysan and whether she has finally retired or not, please could you post a quick translation? poklon

spasibo heart2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 22:39

rachel wrote:
Lana wrote:
One of my new favourites is Marina Shpekht. She reminds me a little of Ira! Marina is so lovely!!! I am completely in love with her ball routine! hehe.
Yes, sestrichka!! Smile Marina is very lovely and I adore her ball routine too!!! hahaha Smile Surprised?? Razz The music is verrrry beautiful.. that voice... heart2
rachel wrote:
And Laysan... zvet I love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very sad that because of her terrible injured feet she has perhaps missed out on her best results. She is a beautiful gymnast, so engaging to watch, so expressive. heart2 I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope she makes a come-back and will compete again. PLEASE if any lovely Russian girls on here read anything about Laysan and whether she has finally retired or not, please could you post a quick translation? poklon
spasibo heart2
Ohh, Rachel, I'll try to find something about her and I'll translate! Wink
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 10:29

cheers zvet cheers zvet

THANK YOU Lerka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 4:50

MAGic diable wrote:
rachel wrote:
Lana wrote:
One of my new favourites is Marina Shpekht. She reminds me a little of Ira! Marina is so lovely!!! I am completely in love with her ball routine! hehe.
Yes, sestrichka!! Smile Marina is very lovely and I adore her ball routine too!!! hahaha Smile Surprised?? Razz The music is verrrry beautiful.. that voice... heart2

My 200th post!!! cheers Funny. Wink

No, I'm not surprised at all, sestrichka! Laughing Marina is really wonderful to watch!!! I would like it very much, if she started to achieve high results. Wink I've only really noticed her this year and she's sooo fab!!! Very Happy A link to her ball routine Very Happy heart2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitimeFri 7 Apr - 23:34

Lana wrote:
My 200th post!!! cheers Funny. Wink

No, I'm not surprised at all, sestrichka! Laughing Marina is really wonderful to watch!!! I would like it very much, if she started to achieve high results. Wink I've only really noticed her this year and she's sooo fab!!! Very Happy A link to her ball routine Very Happy heart2
My 200th post!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
And Alex has 200 for the moment too!!! That is really funny!!! Laughing flower tchin-tchin

Thank you for the wonderful routine, Lanchiik!!! :surce: :lmd:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another gym fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: another gym fan!   another gym fan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another gym fan!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other sports-
Jump to: