Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The best interview ever :)

Go down 
+14
iv4eto_k
lanadd
alexandra
aline
Grace
Lana
Maria
rosee
Vania
Elfaria
russianskaterdiva
*MAGic diable*
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 13:19

Grace wrote!
Quote :
Lerka, if you ever actually do redo their website, you should totally call it "Madame President and the Shadow Cardinal"

I think it was very good for my favourite skaters that Albena is now the President of her FEDERATION! :zy: :zy: :zy: bg2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 21:03

Bea wrote!
Quote :
I think it was very good for my favourite skaters that Albena is now the President of her FEDERATION! :zy: :zy: :zy: :bg2

sooo, we will be seeing Pissev be very nice to Albie and Max... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy:

FROM NOW ON... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: ., from the beginning of this season on... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

:teasing: :teasing: :teasing:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 11:01

Maria wrote:

sooo, we will be seeing Pissev be very nice to Albie and Max... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy:

FROM NOW ON... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: ., from the beginning of this season on... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

hehe, he should be Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 21:11

Maria wrote!
Quote :
I think it was very good for my favourite skaters that Albena is now the President of her FEDERATION! :zy: :zy: :zy: :bg2

:teasing: :teasing: :teasing[/quote]

From now on..... lol! lol! lol! How things can change... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :respect:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jan - 20:23

Maria wrote:
Bea wrote!
Quote :

:teasing: :teasing: :teasing:

Should he? He is not nice to his own sportsmen.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jan - 21:13

Cute and Gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
Should he? He is not nice to his own sportsmen.... :twisted

ohhh!!HE SEEMS NOT TO BE VERY NICE AT ALL! shocked shocked
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jan - 21:23

Bea wrote:
Cute and Gorgeous wrote!
Quote :

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad hate him!
He doesn't want to send Masha and Lesha to the Euros!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jan - 21:36

Cute and Gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
"]
Bea wrote:
Cute and Gorgeous wrote!
Quote :

He doesn't want to send Masha and Lesha to the Euros!!!!!

OHHH!!! He is mean! But..is he the only one to decide that??? scratch
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jan - 22:16

Bea wrote:
Cute and Gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
"]
Bea wrote:
Cute and Gorgeous wrote!
Quote :

Unfortunately, it's only up to him to decide.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Jan - 0:20

Cute n gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
"]
Bea wrote:
Cute and Gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
"]
Bea wrote:
Cute and Gorgeous wrote!
Quote :

Unfortunately, it's only up to him to decide

Soooo much power in the hands of a single man shocked It should not be soo, really! nooo nooo
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 19:34

Quote :
M. S. Now much more depends on technical controllers, not the judges. Many dancers are in panic now. They are scared - they think I'll quit and try to become a technical controller. I'll take revenge on them then

hehe....skateeeers...ruuuun!! lol!

hehe...very funny Wink

It is a good interview indeed....thanks for sharing and translating. :vo:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 17:12

I choose a random topic to post this Very Happy
There was an online interview with Albena and Max - the visitors of the site asked their questions, and A&M answered. Here are some interesting questions:

1. (I don't like this question, I think this guy doesn't understand so much form FS, but...) Aren't you ashamed that so many years you were justifying yourself, that the judges were guilty for your bad results (what bad results??? Are you stupid of so )?
answer: We had never complained against the judges, we have always search the fault in ourselves. It's not our fault that the commentaries of the media were so emotional.
2. (from the same user) Why, after your return from Japan you said that this time your title is deserved? What about the first one - was it a gift because your strobgest concurrents weren't there?
answer: Since you're an "expert" in ice dancing, could you tell us which ones of our concurrents weren't in Calgary? If you mean N&K, you better ask them why they didn't come (why they were afraid to come).

3. I like this one:
In your opinion, which couple is your stronger concurrent?
Answer: The russian couple Shekhovtsova-Piseev. Temporarily... Laughing

another one that I'm not sure I'll translate correctly. Can someone help me:

Въпрос от rotten: Ако съдиите не ви бяха позволили да вземете и двете световни титли, които са най-малкото, което заслужавате, щяхте ли да се откажете изцяло от фигурното пързаляне? Т.е. - да го намразите?
Албена и Максим: Не. Занимаваме се с този спорт първо, защото го обичаме, а едва след това заради медалите. Не винаги всеки може да печели, а и характерът се изгражда, когато губиш и трябва да се пребориш и да продължаваш напред.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 17:33

For those who speak or understand Bulgarian, here's the link(with a very cute photo Smile )

http://topsport.ibox.bg/onlineinterview/id_144943369
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 20:50

Vania wrote:
I choose a random topic to post this Very Happy
There was an online interview with Albena and Max - the visitors of the site asked their questions, and A&M answered. Here are some interesting questions:

1. (I don't like this question, I think this guy doesn't understand so much form FS, but...) Aren't you ashamed that so many years you were justifying yourself, that the judges were guilty for your bad results (what bad results??? Are you stupid of so )?
answer: We had never complained against the judges, we have always search the fault in ourselves. It's not our fault that the commentaries of the media were so emotional.
2. (from the same user) Why, after your return from Japan you said that this time your title is deserved? What about the first one - was it a gift because your strobgest concurrents weren't there?
answer: Since you're an "expert" in ice dancing, could you tell us which ones of our concurrents weren't in Calgary? If you mean N&K, you better ask them why they didn't come (why they were afraid to come).

3. I like this one:

another one that I'm not sure I'll translate correctly. Can someone help me:

Въпрос от rotten: Ако съдиите не ви бяха позволили да вземете и двете световни титли, които са най-малкото, което заслужавате, щяхте ли да се откажете изцяло от фигурното пързаляне? Т.е. - да го намразите?
Албена и Максим: Не. Занимаваме се с този спорт първо, защото го обичаме, а едва след това заради медалите. Не винаги всеки може да печели, а и характерът се изгражда, когато губиш и трябва да се пребориш и да продължаваш напред.

Thank you so much, Vaniush!!!!
Well. And what was the nickname of that awful user? NavKos? lol!
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 22:06

Quote :
For those who speak or understand Bulgarian, here's the link(with a very cute photo Smile )

http://topsport.ibox.bg/onlineinterview/id_144943369

Vania!!! THANK YOU!!!! poklon

I am so sorry I did not know about this initiative..... coz I could have joined. But the questions are really sensible.. and I like what people say about Albena and Maxim!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 22:21

Vania wrote:
Quote :

affraid affraid affraid Okaaaay... Erm.. Those are terrible questions. Buh.. I can't believe a "fan" asked those things. Rolling Eyes No The part that bothers me the most was asking if the first title was a gift. Shocked Where did they get that idea from? Rolling Eyes Aouch..

Quote :
3. I like this one:

lol! lol! lol! Niiiiice answer! :kataus: Razz

Thank you very much for translating, Vania!!!!! zvet Thanks! Thanks! And the photos are absolutely gorgeous!!! Buh.. :dube: Wheeeee!!! Bravo! Bravo! :wink:
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 22:36

Lana wrote:

affraid affraid affraid Okaaaay... Erm.. Those are terrible questions. Buh.. I can't believe a "fan" asked those things. Rolling Eyes No The part that bothers me the most was asking if the first title was a gift. Shocked Where did they get that idea from? Rolling Eyes Aouch..

I don't think it comes from a fan...They are probably the most loved bulgarians right now, but it doesn't mean that they are not people like this person, who doesn't like them
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 22:45

lanadd wrote:
I don't think it comes from a fan...They are probably the most loved bulgarians right now, but it doesn't mean that they are not people like this person, who doesn't like them

I know. Laughing That's why I put the quotation marks around "fan". :wink: Maybe I could have chosen a better word, though. Erm..

But seriously, I think it's rather rude to ask questions like that. Rolling Eyes If I were to Navkos ask a question, even though I'm not a fan of their skating, I wouldn't ask, "Do you think your Olympic Gold medal was a gift?" :blush2:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 22:50

O'k, girls. It was either NavKos (I like them, really , but Razz ) or Gorshkov Razz Razz Razz
Can't think of any other person who could have asked such Mad Mad Mad questions.
Oh, well. It may have been a member of the Shekhovtsceva-Piseev couple geek flower
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 22:59

Vala wrote:
O'k, girls. It was either NavKos (I like them, really , but Razz ) or Gorshkov Razz Razz Razz
Can't think of any other person who could have asked such Mad Mad Mad questions.
Oh, well. It may have been a member of the Shekhovtsceva-Piseev couple geek flower

lol! lol! lol! I think you're right, Vala! :zy: hehe. Good thinking! :wink: :respect:
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr - 23:35

Vania, this interview is great.so cool and interesting.
...oh and 1 question, what's the name of their book, 'cause i didn't know they have such? ..thanks ohhhh poklon poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
dobrovesta
AM in love
AM in love
dobrovesta

Number of posts : 116
Residence : PROUD WITH ALBIE AND MAX,PROUD TO BE BULGARIAN!!!
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr - 1:19

iv4eto_k wrote:
Vania, this interview is great.so cool and interesting.
...oh and 1 question, what's the name of their book, 'cause i didn't know they have such? ..thanks ohhhh poklon poklon poklon
The name of the book is "Love is the alchemy of the sucsess" heart2 heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr - 10:11

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Thank you so much, Vaniush!!!!
Well. And what was the nickname of that awful user? NavKos? lol!

No Laughing it's not NavKos Wink it was butragueno (I think it's a football player)
Back to top Go down
K.S
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr - 12:20

Thank you for the interview.It jast so funny,i never think,that Maxim have such sense of humour :stari:
Back to top Go down
Kat
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
Kat

Number of posts : 39
Residence : Sofia
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr - 14:00

iv4eto_k wrote:

btw, if you live in Sofia, you can go buy it from Helicon. I did, yesterday Very Happy And it's very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best interview ever :)   The best interview ever :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best interview ever :)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next