Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

European Union

Go down 
+2
*MAGic diable*
Marina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

European Union Empty
PostSubject: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 22:17

I don't know if everybody here knows it or not, but Romania and Bulgaria are joining European Union on the 1st January 2007. Bravo!

I think it's important to welcome our dear girls from these countries. Friends

So, I'm saying a huuuuuuuuuuge welcome to Alexandra, Vania, Rady, Elfaria, Morgana and all the other Bulgarian girls (and to Albena & Maxim too lol! ). :welcome: Welcome in our big European family ! Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 0:28

Alby & Max!! :stari: bg2 Bravo! Congrats! :stari: Congrats! Bravo! bg2 :stari: Alby & Max!!
Yay!!! Welcome for Bulgaria & Romania!!!!! Alllleeeex, Albenka & Max, Vanichka, Rady.. all the other girls & boys from Bulgaria!!!! Bravo! Congratulations to you!!!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 11:53

Oh, thanks, Marinochka and Lerka!!! You're very nice! zvet zvet

Actually, I'm not so enthousiastic about our membership in EU, but... :twist: nevermind, no one asked my opinion :kataus: Besides, we have always been in Europe :kataus: :wink: and that fact doesn't make us "more" Europeans than before. Whatever, I won't bother you with my political views :angel2:

Thanks! :baloon:

Btw, because of that fact the 2nd of January is a holiday, we won't work :cool:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 15:52

OHHH!!! YESS!!!!!! :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
NOW ALBIE AND MAX BELONG TO THE EUROPEAN FAMILY!
Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose

WELCOME! :dube: :dube: looooots of god luck to your country! :wink:

BESOS!
For you For you For you For you
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 15:55

Vania wrote!
Quote :
I'm not so enthousiastic about our membership in EU, but... :twist: nevermind, no one asked my opinion :kataus: Besides, we have always been in Europe :kataus: :wink: and that fact doesn't make us "more" Europeans than before. Whatever, I won't bother you with my political views :angel2:

I somewhat understand you!!! Embarassed Embarassed , but this is neither the time nor the place to talk about this! nooo
Time will tell, dear!
BESOS Y SUERTE!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 16:05

Maria wrote:

I somewhat understand you!!! Embarassed Embarassed , but this is neither the time nor the place to talk about this! nooo
Time will tell, dear!
BESOS Y SUERTE!

Thanks, Maria! You, you're right! The time will tell Smile
I don't think we're enough ready to become members of EU, there are still lot of things to change...

Kisses!
ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 20:23

Welcome to the big European Family! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Now we have something in common! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!
LOVE and Good Luck
! Kisssssssssss Rose
:lmd: :lmd: :lmd: :lmd: :lmd: :lmd: :lmd: bg1
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 21:35

And Russia is not a member of EU Weep although the Western part of Russia (to the Urals) belongs to Europe.. Rolling Eyes but ok, it's a very complicated question with us :kataus: still I live in Europe lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 22:09

*MAGic diable* wrote:
but ok, it's a very complicated question with us :kataus: still I live in Europe lol!
Yes, Russia is complicated... scratch But of course, you're European too !!! Basketball

As for changes Vania, don't worry... I think it will be faster now, with EU...
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 22:13

Marina wrote:
Yes, Russia is complicated... scratch But of course, you're European too !!! Basketball
Merci, Marish! zvet Kisssssssssss but, Russia is Russia :kataus: crazy country with crazy Lerkas :kataus: :zy: not absolutely european, but not asiatic at all :zy:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 0:26

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Thanks, Maria! You, you're right! The time will tell Smile
I don't think we're enough ready to become members of EU, there are still lot of things to change...

Yes!! But, now is your big chance because your government will have plenty of money to innovate and change your country for the better..
Let's hope the politicians are wise and make the right decisions!
Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so but I should not talk about politics! Weep Weep Pffff

Dearest Lera! lovely heart
OF COURSE RUSSIANS ARE europeans, at least part of them,
You may join ene day if your country is interested! Pffff Are you stupid of so Are you stupid of so

Sorry, I should not air my views here Pffff , but well I have! Are you stupid of so

BESOS!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 18:31

Uh..politics!! Smile

Thanks for your wish!

The thing is...everything works out if people want to. It all starts here...and here is where we and Bg have problems. I'm speaking about the ruling 'elite' and what they did so far. At least ours Are you stupid of so

But we will see Wink
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 18:40

Well, there is (at least) one good thing Smile Yesterday I watched in the news how the Romanians come to shopping in Bulgaria, if the goods they're searching for, are cheaper here Erm.. and vice versa - the Bulgarians can easily go in Romania, especially those who live in the towns along Danube Don't worry
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 18:43

Vania wrote:
Well, there is (at least) one good thing Smile Yesterday I watched in the news how the Romanians come to shopping in Bulgaria, if the goods they're searching for, are cheaper here Erm.. and vice versa - the Bulgarians can easily go in Romania, especially those who live in the towns along Danube Don't worry

Well, maybe I can do the same when Albena and Maxim have a show in BG :kataus: :kataus:
Vania milichka, we are almost in the same boat...little differences here and there.

Last edited by on Tue 20 Mar - 18:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 18:51

Yes, you won't need a visa to come here Smile , dear Alex!

Quote :
Vania milichka, we are almost in the same boat...little differences here and there.

Yes, our people are very similar Wink
And now I remembered - when I was in the University, one day in some kind of party my friends introduced me to one girl - we talked maybe almost 15-20 minutes, when she told me she was Romanian - and I was so surprised, because she was speaking Bulgarian perfectly, without any accent Shocked She said she studied our langiage in Constanta and came here to improve it. But I sware, I'd never guess she is not Bulgarian Razz Maybe our languages, although they belong to different groups, are very similar like pronunciation... and some words are similar. Very Happy

:kiss: :surce:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 18:57

Vania wrote:
Yes, you won't need a visa to come here Smile , dear Alex!

Quote :

Yes, our people are very similar Wink
And now I remembered - when I was in the University, one day in some kind of party my friends introduced me to one girl - we talked maybe almost 15-20 minutes, when she told me she was Romanian - and I was so surprised, because she was speaking Bulgarian perfectly, without any accent Shocked She said she studied our langiage in Constanta and came here to improve it. But I sware, I'd never guess she is not Bulgarian Razz Maybe our languages, although they belong to different groups, are very similar like pronunciation... and some words are similar. Very Happy

:kiss: :surce:

Most probably. Even though we have a latin language, we have great slavic influences Smile

Weee!! You met another Romanian girl! So nice!! I am trying to remember now if I met any Bulgarian in my country, my city Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Union
Page 1 of 1