Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!

Go down 
+14
Vania
Reynnou
cute_n_gorgeous
Bea
Lana
Elfaria
Serena
Rady
rosee
Marina
Irra_Adams
Maria
russianskaterdiva
*MAGic diable*
18 posters
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 2:05

Albenochka.. :dube:
Our darling, the only one Albenka.. it's your day.. a very special one for all of us! zvet :stari:
There are so many words in the Wolrd.. so many in each language, but when you need them, you can't remember anything! :zy: Well, you know, it's me! :teasing:
But I love you.. you are a very special person for me and I just want to wish you to have a fabulous day, to enjoy it, to spend lovely time with some dear people heart2 I know it's impossible to "bring" everyone you'd like to see to Japan now Sad

:stari: :surce: :stari: :surce: :stari: :surce: :stari: :surce: :stari: :surce: :stari:
:hb: :baloon: ЧЕСТИТ РОЖДЕН ДЕН, МИЛИЧКА! :baloon: :hb:

Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Cheer0zk5 zvet :xxxxx: zvet :hb: zvet :hb: zvet :hb: zvet :xxxxx: zvetHappy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Cheer0zk5

Самое главное, здоровья тебе! Чтобы никакие болезни и напасти тебя и Макса тоже не касались! Удачи! Счастья! Конечно же, любви! lovely heart Оставайся всегда такой же нежной, доброй, ласковой, заботливой, солнечной, очаровательной, какая ты есть..
Мы тебя все такой очень-очень любим!!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

tchin-tchin Your health, Albenchik! tchin-tchin
Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! 774005365622636126558islz8

Last edited by on Mon 18 Dec - 19:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 2:20

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERISHA!!!
From the bottom of my heart I wish you a truly beautiful birthday. May the ⭐ stars ⭐ shine brightly upon you and may you radiate like the sun with the beautiful glow of your personality for years to come. May your many birthdays to come be filled with joy, happiness, and love! Through the years you have mesmerized us and as you continue your journey in life, may you find peace, happiness, and contentment in your life. Rose :hb:

loveall
Lyra

Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Happybirthdayalbenagr7.th
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 3:16

Albie, Querida mia! :surce:

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Cumpleanosve4

:surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce:

:hb: :dube: :hb: :dube: :hb: :dube: :hb: :dube:

MAY ALL YOUR DEAREST WISHES COME TRUE!!! Rose Rose
Alby & Max!! lovely heart Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Irra_Adams
AM bg team
AM bg team
Irra_Adams

Number of posts : 105
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 11:16

Happy birthday, dear Albenka!!!
Честит Рожден Ден, Албенка!!!

С цялото си сърце ти пожелавам всичкото щастие на Света!!! Пожелавам ти прекрасен празник и всеки твой ден от годината, която днес започва за теб, да е още по-голям празник за теб и за всички, които те обичат!!!
:hb: :cake: :toodoo:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 12:49

Erm... scratch I cant' say something as beautiful as you said in English or Russian/Bulgarian because my English is very poor with these kind of words...
So I just say Happy birthday milichka Albena ! I wish you all the best, and please, don't change, stay as lovely as you are (with more gold medals of course !).
You're one of these skaters who changes my life... We just love you... :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 13:01

Happy Birthday Albena!

bg2 :hb: :hb: :baloon: :toodoo: :cake:
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 15:06

Our dearest Albenka!!!!!

Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Zzzwr3
!!!Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you!!!
!!!!!Честит Рожден Ден, Албенче!!!!!!!!!
С много обич ти пожелаваме много здраве, щастие, любов, усмивки и една изпълнена с прекрасни моменти година!!!!!!!
Приятно прекарване на празника!!!!! :hb: :baloon: :hb:
We love youuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :baloon: :hb: :baloon:

Ради и Вени
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 16:19

DEAR ALBENA!

Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Aaniversarro3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! FELIZ ANIVERSARIO!!!!

:cake: :hb: :cake: :hb: :cake: :hb: :cake: :hb: :cake: :cake: :hb: :cake: :hb: :cake: :hb: :cake: :hb: :cake: :hb: :cake: :hb: :cake: :hb:

BEIJINHOS!!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 17:12

Албенка!!!!

Честит рожден ден, скъпа наша!

Пожелавам ти много здраве и късмет! Знаете, че ви обичаме всички! С вас сме! Бъдете смели... и знайте че сте победители в нашите сърца!

Мери

ohhhh flower poklon :vo: zvet loveall
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 17:54

:stari: :dube: Happy Birthday, Albenka!!!!!!! tchin-tchin :stari:

I hope you have a lovely birthday!!! :baloon: :toodoo: :cake: And may this year bring you lots of joy & hapiness! Bravo! :luvzy: I wish you all the success in the World in everything you do. zvet Of course, best of luck at all of this year's competitions!!! Alby & Max!! You are a very wonderful person and your skating means so much to all of us. :stari:

Luv lovely heart
Lana
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 19:01

ALBENA!!!!

Happy birthday!! Happy birthday , dear Albena , Happy birthday to you!

:dube: :hb: :hb: :baloon: :baloon: :hb: :hb: :toodoo: :toodoo: :hb: :baloon: :baloon: :baloon: :hb: :hb: :baloon: :baloon:

Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Beafh0

MUITOS BEIJOS QUERIDINHA!!! :dube: Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 22:41

С днём рождения, Албеночка! радуйте нас ещё долго-долго!!!! flower
Back to top Go down
Reynnou
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Reynnou

Number of posts : 69
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Bon anniversaire   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeSun 3 Dec - 22:49

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE!!!!!!!

Hyvää Syntymäpäivää!!!!!!!!!

Grattis pa födelsedagen!!!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://kimi17andsummer7.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeMon 4 Dec - 10:47

Sorry, I'm a bit late:

:hb: :hb: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR ALBENKA :hb: :hb:

ЧЕСТИТ РОЖДЕН ДЕН, АЛБЕНЧЕ! ЖЕЛАЯ ТИ МНОГО, МНОГО ЩАСТИЕ И ЛЮБОВ, ЗДРАВЕ И СБЪДНАТИ МЕЧТИ, И ДА СИ ВИНАГИ ВСЕ ТАКА УСМИХНАТА И ОЧАРОВАТЕЛНА :dube:
:cake: :cake: :toodoo: :toodoo:

Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
hrisi_plamenova
AM in love
AM in love
hrisi_plamenova

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2006-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeMon 4 Dec - 21:18

heart2 Честит рожден ден , принцесо! Обичам те!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 17:20

Erm...late...Sorry... Sad

Milichka Albenka, sorry to be late. I trully want to wish you a beautiful, beautiful year with lovely moments and explosive feelings!!! I hope every minute will be great, every day interesting and happy, every week rewarding and every month fascinating.
I have problems with words today, but I have to tell you that you deserve the best things in the world. What the are the best things in the world for you, what do you treasure the most?! -> Those are the things I wish you!!! You have beautiful and amazing friends around you, you have the support of the whole world, you have your soul-mate, you have accomplished so much. I wish you much more, much, much more - if that's possible Smile I wish you not to lose a single sad tear, only happy tears. I wish you'll be surrounded with beautiful children. I wish you to have your own amazing angels.

I don't know how do you feel about all this, how do you see these wishes, but for us you mean so much. You changed our lives, you made us love figure skating, you showed us grace and beauty, you made us cry and laugh, be angry and happy along with you. You made us love you. Albena, you are very special and dear to us....I can't explain how somebody that we don't know in person cand have such effect on us. But you made it!! It's possible. Wink

Thank you for everything, thank you and good, good luck!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 21:07

Late again,... Embarassed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEARST ALBENKA!!! flower

Wish you health and a little bit good luck. That's all you need to achieve everything in skating, because you're the best!

And in the personal life wish you lots and lots of love!
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 19:27

Sooo late...

Dear Albenka!!

:toodoo:
Happy Birthday for:))) :baloon:
Ad wish all the best!!!!!

kisses:Linda
:baloon:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!   Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, our darling Albenochka!!!
Page 1 of 1