Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Schedule

Go down 
+44
Wondergirl
7llewops
eli_87
Aliska
Baghira
Swetis
Ivana
LudaMozg
iv4eto_k
Allegro
viktoria
piemontesina
MARI
Petra
Anya
geri_n
stef
Kat
dobrovesta
Rady
risha_11
Maggie
mila
lanadd
*~rachel~*
rosee
marie
aline
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
Irra_Adams
russianskaterdiva
Lana
geri
hrisi_plamenova
Vania
Grace
Marina
alexandra
Elfaria
Serena
Maria
*MAGic diable*
nyx
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jan - 23:43

sometimes at eurosport bulgaria there are two men who are commenting the figure skating and their main task seem to be to decide which female skaters are the best looking ones. Very Happy Their favourite one is Keira from Finland-they never forget to mention how pretty she is. During the men's qualifications she was at the stands to support a not very gifted finnish skater. They joked with the poor man and said that Keira was the only good thing for the day. flower
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 15:35

quoting Marie!
Quote :
sometimes at eurosport bulgaria there are two men who are commenting the figure skating and their main task seem to be to decide which female skaters are the best looking ones. Very Happy Their favourite one is Keira from Finland-they never forget to mention how pretty she is. During the men's qualifications she was at the stands to support a not very gifted finnish skater. They joked with the poor man and said that Keira was the only good thing for the day.

Some commentators don't ever learn, do theY???? lol! lol! lol!
They should stick to the skating theme, really.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jan - 15:36

Maria wrote!
Quote :
"]
Quote :
"]
Grace wrote:
Also, I think at 2004 Worlds, he watched Navka's OD and said, "I have ants in my kitchen that can do that footwork," which, since it was absurdly easy footwork, was incredibly hilarious. To me. Razz

:dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying:
He was right :kataus:

Grace, please check your PMs. :wink

This comment made me cry of laughing so much!!! :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying: :dying

This is one of the most hilarious comments I have ever heard in skating!!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 16:56

hey Smile

I have some things to add Wink
Romanian commentators aren't very good either. Shocked I remember it was a huge discussion about it last year on the Eurosport forum...after criticizing some of them so much, they changed them...switched them between competitions Razz (it was good though that they did not ignored the demands of the viewers)

As for mistakes....uhh, many. I can't remember them. They always, always have the names spoken out wrong.

lol! somebody here mentioned Kostomarov's funny "new name". Well, ours did the same with his name...

They were praising over and over and over and over Navka and Kostomarov and usually leaders. It didn't matter if they were good or not. They said: "Look at the syncronization! It's amazing!! Such a unison has never been seen" - when it was so obvious that they were not in syncron at all..in fact, they had a little mistake as well... I was so mad!! They were practically lying into your face. shocked

...and many more...
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 17:02

alexandra wrote:
after criticizing some of them so much, they changed them...switched them between competitions Razz (it was good though that they did not ignored the demands of the viewers)
What doesn't this kind of things happen in France on our free channels ? It would be... wonderful !

P.S : Alex ! Hey! I'm so happy to see you here ! Rose
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
alexandra
alexandra

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 17:25

Marina wrote:
alexandra wrote:
after criticizing some of them so much, they changed them...switched them between competitions Razz (it was good though that they did not ignored the demands of the viewers)
What doesn't this kind of things happen in France on our free channels ? It would be... wonderful !

Yes, I was surprised too Smile I have no idea how did this happen, but it was good. Even if commentators were not better (we have only one good commentator...and that's all. But in combination with another one...hmm...it's not so great. Sometimes they contradict eachother Smile ) at least they tried to do smth.

I hope they'll take measures in Fr too Wink

Marina wrote:
Thanks Kisssssssssss I promised to visit you this week, so, here I am Smile
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 17:29

About our Eurosport commentators - last season they were 3 ( Very Happy ) - Vitomir - the "professional" commentator Wink , Nayden Borichev who is an individual skater and will go at the Euros (GOOOOO, NAYDEN Alby & Max!! ) and during the ice dance competition - Ina also was there :luvzy: But now, I think Vitomir will be alone, unless if Ina comes back from Moscow Erm..
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 21:54

This year our very good Eurosport commentator has stopped, Joan Haanappel, a skater from the past, she was just wonderful!!! Now I even don't know if figure skating will be broadcasted in Holland....I really hope so...euro's without watching the programs and skaters would be terrible
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan - 22:03

alexandra wrote:
Marina wrote:
Oh, Alex... Kisssssssssss you are so sweet to do this! zvet zvet zvet I'm really really happy to see you & to read your messages.. baaa :stari:

Quote :
They were praising over and over and over and over Navka and Kostomarov and usually leaders. It didn't matter if they were good or not. They said: "Look at the syncronization! It's amazing!! Such a unison has never been seen" - when it was so obvious that they were not in syncron at all..in fact, they had a little mistake as well... I was so mad
Ohhh, nooo!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! They were just N/K secret fans!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan - 18:49

Lera wrote!
Quote :
They were praising over and over and over and over Navka and Kostomarov and usually leaders. It didn't matter if they were good or not. They said: "Look at the syncronization! It's amazing!! Such a unison has never been seen" - when it was so obvious that they were not in syncron at all..in fact, they had a little mistake as well... I was so mad
Ohhh, nooo!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! They were just N/K secret fans!!!!!!!! lol! lol! :lol[/quote]

Spanish commentators never praised N\K! lol! They just stated what was happening...that they were winning but were not the best couple! lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 5:30

Maria wrote:
Lera wrote!

Spanish commentators never praised N\K! lol! They just stated what was happening...that they were winning but were not the best couple! lol!

Maybe they did this, because they had no idea of what's happening. Oh sorry, I don't want to be mean Embarassed .Only one was praising them....the smart one was trying to fix the other one's mistakes lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 5:34

*MAGic diable* wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Marina wrote:
Oh, Alex... Kisssssssssss you are so sweet to do this! zvet zvet zvet I'm really really happy to see you & to read your messages.. baaa :stari:
I am here again...probably the last time till Euros begin.
Or maybe come back tomorrow for couple of minutes Smile
Thanks Kisssssssssss

Tomorrow I have a train in the evening. I'll be there Sunday in the morning. In the afternoon, I'll probably go to practices Yahoooo!!!

It's so close!!!

hugs,
Alex
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2006-10-29

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 17:08

Does anyone have any news about A&M? Is everything ok with them, are they arrived already in Warsaw?.....with all this snow storms in the States and the wind storm in Europe so i am worried....
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 18:22

alexandra wrote:
I am here again...probably the last time till Euros begin.
Or maybe come back tomorrow for couple of minutes Smile
Thanks Kisssssssssss

Tomorrow I have a train in the evening. I'll be there Sunday in the morning. In the afternoon, I'll probably go to practices Yahoooo!!!

It's so close!!!

OMG!!! Buh.. Alex... Sashka.. Laughing THIS evening!!!! Buh.. I know you won't read it very soon.. but I wish you best of luck for your trip.. :dube: zvet I wish you to meet our adorable and sweet couple!!! Rose :dube: To talk to them.. to hug them after they win Razz hopefully Razz :stari:
Ok.. it's very close! drunken Buh..
I think I need to write you a message to cheep you up and to remember you that you MUST breathe! :teasing: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 18:35

lanadd wrote:
Does anyone have any news about A&M? Is everything ok with them, are they arrived already in Warsaw?.....with all this snow storms in the States and the wind storm in Europe so i am worried....
Erm... they might arrive in Warsaw yesterday.. I haven't talked to them, but I'll let you know when I have the information! In some hours maybe :wink: I hope they are fine! zvet
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 19:15

*MAGic diable* wrote:
lanadd wrote:
Erm... they might arrive in Warsaw yesterday.. I haven't talked to them, but I'll let you know when I have the information! In some hours maybe :wink: I hope they are fine! zvet

i am feeling better now...thank you zvet i hope also that they are fine and will wait for news from you..
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 4:11

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Erm... they might arrive in Warsaw yesterday.. I haven't talked to them, but I'll let you know when I have the information! In some hours maybe :wink: I hope they are fine! :zvet
I hope they are fin too! Please let's us know sth! heart2 :stari: poklon
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 15:05

Maria wrote:
Lera wrote!
Quote :
Erm... they might arrive in Warsaw yesterday.. I haven't talked to them, but I'll let you know when I have the information! In some hours maybe :wink: I hope they are fine! :zvet
I hope they are fin too! Please let's us know sth! heart2 :stari: poklon
Neeeeews!!!!!!!!!!! Razz :zy:
Ok, Albena & Max are doing fine Razz they arrived in Frankfurt airport from Filadelfia yesterday (8 hours flight Oh my poor head! ) and then they had another flight from Frankfurt to Warsaw Basketball Everything went fine, though. So already yesterday they were relaxing in their room at the hotel :cool: super tired of air-liners and airports, of course! :kataus: :blush2: But, Albena & Max are in WARSAW. Alby & Max!! Yaaaaay!!!!!!! :toodoo: bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2 bg2
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 15:58

OHHHHH!!! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY THEY ARE OK!!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!

BEIJINHOS! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss lovely heart Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 16:25

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Ok, Albena & Max are doing fine Razz they arrived in Frankfurt airport from Filadelfia yesterday (8 hours flight Oh my poor head! ) and then they had another flight from Frankfurt to Warsaw Basketball Everything went fine, though. So already yesterday they were relaxing in their room at the hotel :cool: super tired of air-liners and airports, of course!

I am sooo happy for them! :woow: heart2 I can hardly wait!for the beginning of the competition!
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 18:11

I am very happy to understand they are fine,and i wish them to feel great for the hole EC... and something intresting i found today,an interview with Piseev(i am posting only the part concerning A&M)
"В танцах у две очень хорошие, перспективные пары, способные выиграть медали - Оксана Домнина - Максим Шабалин и Яна Хохлова - Сергей Новицкий. Однако претендовать на золото Домниной и Шабалину будет очень сложно, учитывая, что их соперниками будут действующие чемпионы мира Албена Денкова и Максим Ставийский из Болгарии. Они обладают огромным авторитетом, по имеющейся информации, готовятся очень серьезно и к тому же, проводят в любительском фигурном катании последний сезон"
Well i don't understand very well russian, but i think that Mr Piseev admits that our Albi&Max are the best right now
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 19:44

lanadd wrote:
I am very happy to understand they are fine,and i wish them to feel great for the hole EC... and something intresting i found today,an interview with Piseev(i am posting only the part concerning A&M)
"В танцах у две очень хорошие, перспективные пары, способные выиграть медали - Оксана Домнина - Максим Шабалин и Яна Хохлова - Сергей Новицкий. Однако претендовать на золото Домниной и Шабалину будет очень сложно, учитывая, что их соперниками будут действующие чемпионы мира Албена Денкова и Максим Ставийский из Болгарии. Они обладают огромным авторитетом, по имеющейся информации, готовятся очень серьезно и к тому же, проводят в любительском фигурном катании последний сезон"
Well i don't understand very well russian, but i think that Mr Piseev admits that our Albi&Max are the best right now

Yes, that's exactly what he said.
He also said it's their last season Evil or Very Mad (hope never dies! Smile )
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 20:40

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
lanadd wrote:

It's something unprecedented to see Piseev beeing polite Razz :zy: niiiiiice of him :kataus: :zy: but I don't believe it was from the heart, though..
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 20:45

*MAGic diable* wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
lanadd wrote:

It's something unprecedented to see Piseev beeing polite Razz :zy: niiiiiice of him :kataus: :zy: but I don't believe it was from the heart, though..

We should write it somewhere! He told the truth - which happens once in a lifetime! affraid Very Happy Very Happy Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jan - 20:49

Dear fans!
What you say of the boss of the Russian Fed, is a big surprise! Shocked Shocked BUT, he says that it's Albena and Maxims' last season... lol! lol! so, he is hoping, wanting them to stop, you know why... :
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Schedule - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule   Schedule - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schedule
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next