Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen

Go down 
+6
alexandra
rosee
Lana
*MAGic diable*
Marina
Vania
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 18:26

Because we are absolutely off-topic in the Welcome section, and because Alex gave me this idea, I open this topic about the chocolates! Laughing What do you think, girls? :mdr: It's not fair that only the apricot thing and the russian standard smth have its own topic :kataus:

Kisses!

Last edited by on Mon 23 Apr - 17:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 22:12

Vania wrote:
It's not fair that only the apricot thing and the russian standard smth have its own topic :kataus:
You're right !!! :kataus:
And we are totally crazy on this board... Crazee Too much chocolate ? (or too much apricot thing and russian standard smth ? drunken )
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 23:42

Oh noooo!!! :kataus: :kataus: A chocolate topic??? Shocked :kataus: You are crazy, girls!!! :vo: Crazee lol! But what can we discuss here??? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 23:48

*MAGic diable* wrote:
But what can we discuss here??? lol!
Beh... chocolate ! Laughing
Oh, yesterday, my aunt gave us a box with many different chocolates. :cheer: But in such a box, I can't eat too much chocolate, because my mom sees if I eat all the box... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 23:59

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
But what can we discuss here??? lol!
Beh... chocolate ! Laughing
Oh, yesterday, my aunt gave us a box with many different chocolates. :cheer: But in such a box, I can't eat too much chocolate, because my mom sees if I eat all the box... Embarassed
:kataus: ok, ok!! It's very logical Laughing

Ah :dube: A box with many different chocolates Razz Embarassed it's unfair you can't it as much as you want! :kataus:
By the way, do you know the RitterSport chocolate? I like it very much.. :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 0:05

*MAGic diable* wrote:
By the way, do you know the RitterSport chocolate? I like it very much.. :blush2:
Yes, I know it, but I haven't eaten it yet...
But I don't understand why it's called RitterSport. Chocolate is good when you practice sport ? Chocolate makes you fat (me at least... Rolling Eyes à mon grand désespoir Evil or Very Mad ) so... when you're a sportman ? scratch
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 0:20

Marina wrote:
Yes, I know it, but I haven't eaten it yet...
But I don't understand why it's called RitterSport. Chocolate is good when you practice sport ? Chocolate makes you fat (me at least... Rolling Eyes à mon grand désespoir Evil or Very Mad ) so... when you're a sportman ? scratch

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Dark chocolate isn't as bad, if you are an athlete. Wink My mom sometimes buys me individual squares of it. zvet But during the fall-spring, I don't usually even eat chocolate. No Because, if I have some... I always want more! lol! And that's not really a good thing, when you are trying to prepare for competitions. Suspect

I haven't actually heard of very many of these chocolates. Erm.. I think I know RitterSport, though. Wink They sell it in a European Bakery near my house. Laughing My absolute favourite is Lindt chocolate. :dube: Yum. :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 11:27

Lana wrote:

My absolute favourite is Lindt chocolate. :dube: Yum. :stari:

Lindt ... lol! Oh, I lovvvve it! Actually, I love all kind of chocolates, but that's the best one, for me :woow:
And I don't know why I opened this topic, yesterday I was in a strange humour and...

Magic diable wrote:
You are crazy, girls!!!

I know, I know... :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: Ok, let's just say that it's our Food topic.
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 12:36

Interessting topic Laughing ....I love Lindt chocolate too lol!

But My favourite is cadbury :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 19:32

So, I am finally here..and of course, not doing my essay as I should. Ah, I came here to find information and not to stay on the forum...But I couldn't help it. So, just like home lol!

*MAGic diable wrote:

Jraat! Means eat!))) Ohhoo...yes! It's so good WinkJraat! Means eat!)))
And do you know "Merci"? It has so many kinds of fine, tasty chocolate in one box. 8 I think Smile
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov - 21:19

alexandra wrote:
So, I am finally here..and of course, not doing my essay as I should. Ah, I came here to find information and not to stay on the forum...But I couldn't help it. So, just like home lol!

*MAGic diable wrote:

And do you know "Merci"? It has so many kinds of fine, tasty chocolate in one box. 8 I think Smile

Oh! I ADORE MERCI!!!!!
Can eat it thousand a day, really.

I love all chocolate, unfortunately flower
Can eat it 10 times a day...
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 0:27

Vania wrote:
Lindt ... lol! Oh, I lovvvve it! Actually, I love all kind of chocolates, but that's the best one, for me :woow:
And I don't know why I opened this topic, yesterday I was in a strange humour and...

You love Lindt, too? tchin-tchin It's the most amazing chocolate. lovely heart hehe. Laughing My favourite is their milk chocolate that come in little spheres. :dube: (I don't know how to describe it... :blush2: but those are the best. Very Happy)
I think it's a fabulous topic, Vania! zvet It really is. :respect:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 11:46

Yeah! Thanks, Lana!

Alex, I know chocolates Merci too! I ate them only once but I fell in love with them :dube: hehe. But I don't like the ad of Merci! Do you know it? There's a woman in the airport and her husband/boyfriend gives her a box of chocolates (so far so good) but there's is a song ... blah Ayayay! that sounds very inappropriate, at least in the bulgarian version. It doesn't fit with the chocolates, if you understand what I mean...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 15:15

alexandra wrote:

*MAGic diable wrote:

Yay!!!! I love white RitterSport with the whole forest nuts Razz it's my favourite! Jraat! Means eat!))) just because we love
And I also love Merci & Lindt! lovely heart Although, I ate them only once or twice.. :blush2: Ahhhhh... this topic actually is too traumatic for me Weep it makes me want chocolaaaatee!!! Weep :kataus: And I'll go and buy one Oh my poor head! andthen - Vse
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 22:34

aah..chocolad.. drunken Very Happy

do you actually know chocolad letters? Here in Holland we've them every year in winter, around christmas. Everyone get's the first letter of his name in chocolad, like the R for me. It's fun!! :smile:
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 2:44

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Yay!!!! I love white RitterSport with the whole forest nuts Razz it's my favourite! Jraat! Means eat!))) just because we love
I have never eaten RitterSport, but once, a friend brought me some chocolate from Austria. It was a huuuuuuuge Milka chocolate affraid , white chocolate with whole nuts... Jraat! Means eat!))) Un vrai délice... just because we love
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 12:56

*~rachel~* wrote:

do you actually know chocolad letters? Here in Holland we've them every year in winter, around christmas. Everyone get's the first letter of his name in chocolad, like the R for me. It's fun!! :smile:

Wow, really! Chocolate letters lol! I haven't see them in Bulgaria. And can you get ALL the letters from your name, not only the first one :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: ?
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 15:43

Vania wrote:
Wow, really! Chocolate letters lol! I haven't see them in Bulgaria. And can you get ALL the letters from your name, not only the first one :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: ?

At a time like that, you'd wish to have a verrrrry long name. :kataus: Razz
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Chocolates :lol:   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 21:11

Mmm...gotta love chocolate!! I really love Lindt chocolate too. And Toblerone. But my all-time fave chocolate is Ferrero Rocher. Their little hazelnut truffles are THE BEST. :dube: My friend gave me a huge pack of them for my birthday last year...BIG MISTAKE!!! Ayayay! I think we all have a soft spot for chocolate. Random thing, but does anyone like Baklava? I LOVE IT!! :luvzy:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 0:27

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Mmm...gotta love chocolate!! I really love Lindt chocolate too. And Toblerone. But my all-time fave chocolate is Ferrero Rocher. Their little hazelnut truffles are THE BEST. :dube: My friend gave me a huge pack of them for my birthday last year...BIG MISTAKE!!! Ayayay! I think we all have a soft spot for chocolate. Random thing, but does anyone like Baklava? I LOVE IT!! :luvzy:
Oh, yes, yes, yes!!!! Ferrero Rocher & Toblerone are wonderful things as well Razz lol! Something else?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 11:03

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Random thing, but does anyone like Baklava? I LOVE IT!! :luvzy:

Me too, me too! I love baklava! Jraat! Means eat!))) The original turkish baklava is .... mmmmmm.... wonderful! About 100m form our office there's a turkish pastry shop. Lyra, you make me go there and buy one box of baklava :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Chocolates :lol:   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 1:06

Vania wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:
Random thing, but does anyone like Baklava? I LOVE IT!! :luvzy:

Me too, me too! I love baklava! Jraat! Means eat!))) The original turkish baklava is .... mmmmmm.... wonderful! About 100m form our office there's a turkish pastry shop. Lyra, you make me go there and buy one box of baklava :kataus: :kataus:

YAY!! I love baklava...I don't care what kind it is though...!!! I love you

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 19:19

Lana wrote:
Vania wrote:

At a time like that, you'd wish to have a verrrrry long name. :kataus: Razz

hehe lol! I haven't thought of that...well, it's a good idea :kataus: but I'll hurry to change my name to rasjelle...more chocolad!! :wink:
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 17:32

I rename this topic about the chocolates and decided to share here any recipes from the kitchen of our country. (Passion, it's all because of your question for the BG national kitchen :dube: :mdr: )

Here's the recipe for the famous Shopska salad that all the foreigners like so much :mdr:

Shopska Salad

Products: tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, onion, cheese (white cheese), vegetable oil, parsley, vinegar and salt.

You grill and cut up the green peppers, and clean them from the seeds. You add the tomatoes, the cucumbers, cutted up of small pieces, and the onion. This mixture is sauced to taste with vinegar, salt and vegetable oil, and parsley.

erm...I used online translator and if there's some mistake, it's not my fault :kataus: :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 18:06

Vania yeah! it's interesting topic I think Wink

"Shopska salad"...I've never heard! But it looks like yummy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen   Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chocolates :lol: and national kitchen
Page 1 of 1