Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aliona Robin!

Go down 
+9
Reynnou
*MAGic diable*
cute_n_gorgeous
rosee
Bea
Marina
Serena
russianskaterdiva
Maria
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Dec - 23:57

Reynnou wrote:
Their SP http://fr.swoopshare.com/file/cba717a8847fe73148d0b33bec65d175/06GPSP_-_SavchenkoSzolkowy_K%26C_MQ?tags=06GPSP_-_SavchenkoSzolkowy_K%26C_MQ+Savchenko-Szolkowy+%28GER%29+SP+2006+ISU+GPF&lang=fr
J'adore!!! J'adore!!! J'adore!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 Ohh.. it's my favourite Pairs' programme of the year :stari: I'm absolutely in love with Aliona :woow:
Thank you for posting the link! zvet
And

zvet :stari: Congrats, Aliona & Robin with your medal in St.Petersburg!!!! It was fab, guys! :stari: zvet
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Dec - 2:03

Reynnou, THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!

I looove this couple! :dube: :dube: I think that they were made for each other! :dube: :dube: :dube:

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Dec - 16:03

Beautiful routines! :stari: :stari: zvet going straight to the podium at the Europeans! zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Dec - 22:58

They are very good! very good indeed! And cute I have to add! :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy: Are they dating? :zy:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 0:37

Bea wrote:
They are very good! very good indeed! And cute I have to add! :zy: :zy: :zy: :zy: Are they dating? :zy:

Isn't Aliona dating their coach? Embarassed Buh..
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 0:55

Lana wrote:
Bea wrote:

She iiiissssssSssss! :dube: Ingo is so handsome Buh.. heart2 they are a gorgeous couple :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 15:34

Lerka wrote:
She iiiissssssSssss! :dube: Ingo is so handsome Buh.. heart2 they are a gorgeous couple :stari:

I thought so! :wink: In Calgary, Aliona and Ingo were sitting a few rows in front of us. Bravo! She was trying to take pictures of the Pairs event with her digital camera, but they weren't turning out well. :kataus: So, she was laughing and showing the photos to Ingo. Razz Aliona is supeeeer cute. sunny :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 15:44

Lana wrote:
I thought so! :wink: In Calgary, Aliona and Ingo were sitting a few rows in front of us. Bravo! She was trying to take pictures of the Pairs event with her digital camera, but they weren't turning out well. :kataus: So, she was laughing and showing the photos to Ingo. Razz Aliona is supeeeer cute. sunny :stari:
Oh really??? Buh.. Did you take a photo of them, sestrichka? :blush2: You still have sooo so many things to tell us poklon :zy:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Dec - 15:57

Lerka wrote:
Oh really??? Buh.. Did you take a photo of them, sestrichka? :blush2: You still have sooo so many things to tell us poklon :zy:

No. :blush2: I think the camera was died by that evening. Rolling Eyes The batteries would die every single day. Weep Chelsea was especially mad after the Mens LP, because Alban came and sat in our row... but she couldn't take a photo with him, because the camera had died. Sad I know!!!!! :zy: I must finish that report. Oh my poor head! :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 15:48

Lera wrote!
Quote :
*"]
Lana wrote:
Bea wrote:

She iiiissssssSssss! :dube: Ingo is so handsome Buh.. heart2 they are a gorgeous couple :stari

WOWWW!! That's interesting! :woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 20:11

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:

No. :blush2: I think the camera was died by that evening. Rolling Eyes The batteries would die every single day. Weep Chelsea was especially mad after the Mens LP, because Alban came and sat in our row... but she couldn't take a photo with him, because the camera had died. Sad I know!!!!! :zy: I must finish that report. Oh my poor head! :blush2:
Weep Bad camera Weep your camera seems to be a twin of miiiiiiiiiine Weep :kataus: mine has a baaaaad habit to be died when the most imteresting events begin :disap: 'cause they usually begin in the evening. shocked I don't have ANY photo of Aliona with Ingo from this year :disap: I have some from WC-05 though Razz they were ALWAYS sitting together then lol! Now they were quite more careful Suspect :kataus:
And yes, I'm dying to read more of your report, Lanchik! baaa :stari:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Dec - 20:40

Aliona is dating her coach??? Wonderful!! Another romance in skating!!! sunny sunny sunny heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Dec - 20:43

Lerka wrote:
Weep Bad camera Weep your camera seems to be a twin of miiiiiiiiiine Weep :kataus: mine has a baaaaad habit to be died when the most imteresting events begin :disap: 'cause they usually begin in the evening. shocked I don't have ANY photo of Aliona with Ingo from this year :disap: I have some from WC-05 though Razz they were ALWAYS sitting together then lol! Now they were quite more careful Suspect :kataus:
And yes, I'm dying to read more of your report, Lanchik! baaa :stari:

Weep My camera died during the FD medals ceremony in Calgary. Weep I was very upset about it, too. Evil or Very Mad After that, my aunt went out and bought me 2 big packs of batteries. :kataus: zvet It was so nice of her! :luvzy: Anyhow, twin cameras? :respect: :kataus: hehe. Razz They do sound very much alike. Weep
I only saw Aliona and Ingo sitting together the one time. Erm.. Maybe you are right and they were being more careful!!! bla-bla-bla :kataus: I don't remember seeing them interact that much at that one pairs practice. Suspect Erm.. We didn't go to hardly any pairs practices... or we just left after Jess & Bryce. :blush2: Sooo, I don't really know. Embarassed
Yesssss, I'll write more tonight. :wink: :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 0:11

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALIONA AND ROBIN!!!! :surce:

:cheer: :cheer: :toodoo: :toodoo: :cheer: :cheer:

you were fantastic!

GRATULIERE
Rose Rose

:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:

BEIJOS![/b]

Last edited by on Thu 25 Jan - 0:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 0:25

Thank YOU for this CLEAN and FAIR victory! cheers cheers cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 2:21

Aliona and Robin!
Congratulations on your first gold medal in the european Championships! :kiss:

Your performance was magical!
Rose

BESOS! For you
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 11:11

Congratulations, Aliona and Robin! You were fantastic!
:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Your performance was brilliant, the music and the costumes were great! Good luck!
nice
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 15:23

Two artucles (in Bulgarian) for the victory of Aliona and Robin: I post them here, because there are photos:

http://www.sportni.bg/?tid=40&oid=994769
http://topsport.ibox.bg/news/id_1293369046

and the articles on Eurosport.com (only Aliona on the photo)

http://www.eurosport.com/figureskating/european-championship/2007/sport_sto1065339.shtml

http://www.eurosport.de/eiskunstlaufen/european-championship/2007/sport_sto1065343.shtml
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 16:41

Awww.. :dube: I was so happy yesterday... so happy!!!! Thank you, Aliona, for those beautiful and clean throws and triple jumps.. poklon zvet :stari: wonderful triple toeloops :woow: :woow: :woow: :stari:
Btw... can somebody post their programs, please? :blush2: :stari:
:stari: zvet Congrats, Aliona & Robin!!!! Amazing victory!!!! zvet Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 16:51

*MAGic diable* wrote:
:
Btw... can somebody post their programs, please?

Yes :wink:

The SP
http://savefile.com/files/436160

the Free

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=5a1a07a34d0ddfe7464d83be4ff58056

I hope they'll work, cause I haven't downloaded them yet.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan - 20:58

Vania wrote:
Yes :wink:
The SP
http://savefile.com/files/436160
the Free
http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=5a1a07a34d0ddfe7464d83be4ff58056
I hope they'll work, cause I haven't downloaded them yet.
Mnogo ti blagodaria, milichka!!! zvet Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Thank you, dear Kisssssssssss baaa
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 17:07

That's a shame - I have just read that the pair isn't paid a penny by the German federation - they have to find sponsors to go to the tournaments!!!! Just awful!!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 0:16

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
That's a shame - I have just read that the pair isn't paid a penny by the German federation - they have to find sponsors to go to the tournaments!!!! Just awful!!!!
Yes silent it's just unheard-of considering they are the best european pair.. Rolling Eyes but it's all because of that incident with Ingo and Stasi Rolling Eyes but it's not fair to deprive the best pair, the athletes who can compete at such level of support.. No
Back to top Go down
Nata
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 10
Residence : Leipzig, Germany
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 18:19

oh I love them very much... I'm from Germany and I don't know anybody, who doesn't like them lol! ... and if I wouldn't like them sooo much, I'd never got to know albena and max, but that's a little difficult, so let's just forget about that... lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 19:39

Nata wrote:
oh I love them very much... I'm from Germany and I don't know anybody, who doesn't like them lol! ... and if I wouldn't like them sooo much, I'd never got to know albena and max, but that's a little difficult, so let's just forget about that... lol!
No, no, we don't need to forget about that!!! Please, tell more!! :zy: We love Aliona & Robin and we love Albena & Max together, so it must have been an interesting story!!! Razz
And Aliona & Robin are simply charming! They are amazing skaters and sweet persons, so it's impossible not to love them! heart2 :woow: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliona Robin!   Aliona Robin! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aliona Robin!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other skaters-
Jump to: