Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
+17
risha_11
mikkie14
Anya
Bea
rosee
Serena
Dasha
Grace
Maria
artonice
alexandra
Vania
Lana
Marina
russianskaterdiva
cute_n_gorgeous
*MAGic diable*
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 13:34

Maria wrote:
MARINA WROTE SOME POSTS AGO!

Quote :
And you Val !!! You will reach very soon 2000 posts ! That's incredible ! :cheers

She means you , Lera!!! cheers
CONGRATULATIONS!!! flower flower
Oh, thank you querida Maria!!! zvet Thank you!!! I'm going to have 2100 soon.. cheers Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 13:35

russianskaterdiva wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:
poklon bow All hail Champion Lerochka!! :queen: bow poklon

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :respect:

lol! Enough of my sarcasm...
You just envy me, Lyra Twisted Evil :kataus: lol! You need tiiiiiiiiiime to get the same number :teasing:
haha...sure. we'll go with that!! :respect:
You HAVE to! Razz lol! So, please, work hardly :teasing:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 13:37

Vania wrote:
Lyra, you have a wonderful avatar!!!! lol! I lovvvve Sinead and John! They are my second favourite couple, ater you know who :mdr:

Kisses!
Hey!!!! Sinead is mine now!!!! lol! She remembered me!!!! :teasing: And John is also mine bla-bla-bla Erm.. He is even more handsome & Buh.. now lovely heart long hair.. :stari: Ok, I should go to their topic Erm.. and please, someone post me their FD!!!! Weep I'll die without it!!!! bla-bla-bla Erm.. Vse
luv
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 13:52

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Hey!!!! Sinead is mine now!!!! lol! She remembered me!!!! :teasing: And John is also mine bla-bla-bla Erm.. He is even more handsome & Buh.. now lovely heart long hair.. :stari: Ok, I should go to their topic Erm.. and please, someone post me their FD!!!! Weep I'll die without it!!!! bla-bla-bla Erm.. Vse
luv

Don't be such an egoist, Lerchik Razz :wink: Albie and Max are yours, Nath and Fab too, who else.... Masha and Lesha :kataus: and now you want Sinead and John :kataus: Come on, leave someone for us, please :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Chmoki!
:dube: :dube: :dube:

P.S. I'm very glas Sinead remembered you!!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 13:59

Vania wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
luv

Don't be such an egoist, Lerchik Razz :wink: Albie and Max are yours, Nath and Fab too, who else.... Masha and Lesha :kataus: and now you want Sinead and John :kataus: Come on, leave someone for us, please :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Chmoki!
:dube: :dube: :dube:

P.S. I'm very glas Sinead remembered you!!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Well, I'm o'k sharing A*M, but Masha and Lesha are only MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile flower I love you
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 14:48

*MAGic diable* wrote:

and please, someone post me their FD!!!! Weep I'll die without it!!!! bla-bla-bla Erm.. Vse
luv

I have this one from SA, is it Ok?
I'll post it later, I have to go now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 15:12

Lerka wrote:
luv

Sure, Lerochka. :kataus: As long as I get Jess & Bryce, you can have whoever you want!!! :zy: tchin-tchin And Sinead remembered you, sestrichka? Bravo! Yay!!! :lmd: :luvzy: I knew she would!!! zvet And... Erm.. Yes, John is extremely gorgeous. Buh..
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 17:14

Lana wrote:
Sure, Lerochka. :kataus: As long as I get Jess & Bryce, you can have whoever you want!!! :zy: tchin-tchin And Sinead remembered you, sestrichka? Bravo! Yay!!! :lmd: :luvzy: I knew she would!!! zvet And... Erm.. Yes, John is extremely gorgeous. Buh..
Ohhh, sestrichka, you are the kindest thing ever, darling :kataus: Yes, yes, of course, Jess & Bryce are yours forever Razz lol! But.. Embarassed I want to take too much, right? :blush2: Sinead & John & Nath & Fab :blush2: I'm ashamed a bit, but only a bit :kataus: 'cause they are mine :kataus: Vania, you should choose someone else very quickly, you musssst have only yours lovely guys :dube: Ohhh, you just can't imagine how sweet was my meeting with Sinead!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhh... Buh.. :inlove: :dube: :inlove: Buh.. I'll tell you :wink: later :wink: in my report! :dying:

But.. but.. John! Erm.. Laaaaureeeeen... Embarassed I like him much more than Fab with his long hair.. he issssssss Buh..

Yes, Vanichka, their FD from SA would be just fab! zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 17:43

zvet Bravo! Bravo! Yay for our 200th member!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 1:50

Lerka wrote:
Ohhh, sestrichka, you are the kindest thing ever, darling :kataus: Yes, yes, of course, Jess & Bryce are yours forever Razz lol! But.. Embarassed I want to take too much, right? :blush2: Sinead & John & Nath & Fab :blush2: I'm ashamed a bit, but only a bit :kataus: 'cause they are mine :kataus:

I am? Suspect :kataus: Thank you for letting me have Jess & Bryce, sestrichka! Thanks! Thanks! Kisssssssssss I miss them so much!!! Weep I hope Jess' injuries can be cured quickly. Lerka with her injur If they aren't at Canadian Nats, this year... No It just will not be the same!!! :disap: Weep

Quote :
But.. but.. John! Erm.. Laaaaureeeeen... Embarassed I like him much more than Fab with his long hair.. he issssssss Buh..

Buh.. Valeeeeriiiiiiiaaa... Did you just say what I think you said? :blink: bla-bla-bla hehe. No, I completely agree!!! :lmd: John looks amazing with his long hair. :dube: Buh..
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 2:27

Lana wrote:
I am? Suspect :kataus: Thank you for letting me have Jess & Bryce, sestrichka! Thanks! Thanks! Kisssssssssss I miss them so much!!! Weep I hope Jess' injuries can be cured quickly. Lerka with her injur If they aren't at Canadian Nats, this year... No It just will not be the same!!! :disap: Weep
I know :disap: I hope that Jess is doing better already Crying or Very sad I didn't hear about them in forever.. pale I hope they'll be at Canadian Nats, otherwise - No They'll make some injuries in people's hearts saaad but I don't want to think about it.. saaad I'd like to see them.. to see their new programs, to see their cute faces.. heart2 Hey! No, sestrichka, I can't believe we won't see them! Basketball

Quote :
Buh.. Valeeeeriiiiiiiaaa... Did you just say what I think you said? :blink: bla-bla-bla hehe. No, I completely agree!!! :lmd: John looks amazing with his long hair. :dube: Buh..
Rolling Eyes Yes-yes, it was just what I said. I love John Kerr!!!!!!!!! lol! ohhhh He is the most amazing & the most handsome guy in figure skating for me at the moment. I even think he is more handsome than Maxim.. Embarassed Sorry, Max! I'm not humiliating your appearance, buuuut.. Razz lol! Ok, ok, it was a good lesson, Lanochka! No Laurens anymore! :kataus: :wink: :dying:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 2:33

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I love John Kerr!!!!!!!!! lol! ohhhh He is the most amazing & the most handsome guy in figure skating for me at the moment. I even think he is more handsome than Maxim.. Embarassed Sorry, Max! I'm not humiliating your appearance, buuuut.. Razz lol!
That's perfect, I can keep Maixm and Gwendal for me ! :teasing:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 2:41

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
I love John Kerr!!!!!!!!! lol! ohhhh He is the most amazing & the most handsome guy in figure skating for me at the moment. I even think he is more handsome than Maxim.. Embarassed Sorry, Max! I'm not humiliating your appearance, buuuut.. Razz lol!
I think we should give Maxim to Albena, but as for Gwendal :kataus: yes, now you can take him! lol! :teasing:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 2:47

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I think we should give Maxim to Albena, but as for Gwendal :kataus: yes, now you can take him! lol! :teasing:
Ah yes, Albena... I has forgot that she wanted Maxim too... Ok ok... :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 3:00

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Ah yes, Albena... I has forgot that she wanted Maxim too... Ok ok... :kataus:
Oh no!!! Our Albenka was forgotten!!! Weep :kataus: bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 3:08

*MAGic diable* wrote:
You want me to tell something I don't want, I can't forget Albenka ! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 4:03

Lerka wrote:
I know :disap: I hope that Jess is doing better already Crying or Very sad I didn't hear about them in forever.. pale I hope they'll be at Canadian Nats, otherwise - No They'll make some injuries in people's hearts saaad but I don't want to think about it.. saaad I'd like to see them.. to see their new programs, to see their cute faces.. heart2 Hey! No, sestrichka, I can't believe we won't see them! Basketball

Yes, I hope so, too. :disap: There's been no news about them in weeks. Sad Jess & Bryce were amazing last season. :dube: If any Canadian team deserves a spot on the World team it's them. zvet They were consistently fabulous!!! nice heart2 :stari: If Jess & Bryce and Val & Craig went again... it would be just perfect! lovely heart I adore Val & Craig's new FP!!! Buh.. It's gorgeous! Bravo! I'm still waiting for them to skate it perfectly. Wink Ohhh... No I feel so sad when I think of Jess & Bryce! saaad But yes, we must be optimistic, Lerochka!!! zvet

Quote :
Rolling Eyes Yes-yes, it was just what I said. I love John Kerr!!!!!!!!! lol! ohhhh He is the most amazing & the most handsome guy in figure skating for me at the moment. I even think he is more handsome than Maxim.. Embarassed Sorry, Max! I'm not humiliating your appearance, buuuut.. Razz lol! Ok, ok, it was a good lesson, Lanochka! No Laurens anymore! :kataus: :wink: :dying:

Erm.. Erm... Sorry Maxim. Embarassed I think John is more handsome than him, too. :zy: this thread should totally be moved to the "Private" forum. :kataus: Razz hehe. joking. Laughing He's just hot. Summer)) I'm going to have to join the discussion in their thread. lol! Embarassed yeah, i think that's the first time, i've ever called you by your full name. Laughing it is such a pretty name, sestrichka!!! lovely heart you can say "Laaaaauuuureeeen" if you want to. Razz :kataus: but... is it as fun as saying, "Maxiiiiiiiim"? :dying:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 11:38

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:

Poor Fabian!!! He's alone now :kataus: :kataus: no one wants him :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 13:33

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
You want me to tell something I don't want, I can't forget Albenka ! Embarassed
Yes, I want you tell something Laughing What is it?? Suspect :kataus: Pleeeease, do tell, Marish! bla-bla-bla bow just because we love
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 13:46

Lana wrote:
Yes, I hope so, too. :disap: There's been no news about them in weeks. Sad Jess & Bryce were amazing last season. :dube: If any Canadian team deserves a spot on the World team it's them. zvet They were consistently fabulous!!! nice heart2 :stari: If Jess & Bryce and Val & Craig went again... it would be just perfect! lovely heart I adore Val & Craig's new FP!!! Buh.. It's gorgeous! Bravo! I'm still waiting for them to skate it perfectly. Wink Ohhh... No I feel so sad when I think of Jess & Bryce! saaad But yes, we must be optimistic, Lerochka!!! zvet
Yes, I know, Laur Weep they were amazing and very sweet :dube: Ohh.. + it's so fab you like your CANADIAN couples so much! Unfortunately, I can't say I love anyone from Russia that way Sad maybe I'd like, too... but No you can be proud of them Embarassed I know I'm not really well in explaining what I'd like to say, but :kataus: you are my sestrichka, you should understand me!!! :teasing: :lmd: We must be optimistic, yes.. if you have some news about them, please, tell them in J&B's topic zvet

Quote :
Erm.. Erm... Sorry Maxim. Embarassed I think John is more handsome than him, too. :zy: this thread should totally be moved to the "Private" forum. :kataus: Razz hehe. joking. Laughing He's just hot. Summer)) I'm going to have to join the discussion in their thread. lol!
What?? Shocked :kataus: affraid Lanchik and you are with me??? Weep :kataus: Poor Max!!!! :twist: ok, Maxiiiiim don't worry! I think you still have Maria, Bea, Serena and some other girls who think you are the most handsome in the World!!!! :respect: :kataus: Erm.. bla-bla-bla And John :dube: he is so hot and so gentle at the same time :dube:
sestrichka wrote:
Embarassed yeah, i think that's the first time, i've ever called you by your full name. Laughing it is such a pretty name, sestrichka!!! lovely heart you can say "Laaaaauuuureeeen" if you want to. Razz :kataus: but... is it as fun as saying, "Maxiiiiiiiim"? :dying:
Yeah, it was for the first time, Laur! :lmd: :luvzy: Maybe it's pretty, but Lerka is more fun! :toodoo: "Laaaaaaauuuuuureeeeeeeeeen" and Maxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim? Laughing Erm Erm.. hm.. there is something in it! :cheer: :respect:
luv, xoxo lovely heart
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 13:48

Vania wrote:
Ohh, I think we shouldn't be worried about Fab Razz there are lots of french girls who'd like to take him! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 14:07

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Quote :
Erm.. Erm... Sorry Maxim. Embarassed I think John is more handsome than him, too. :zy: He's just hot. Summer))
What?? Shocked :kataus: affraid Lanchik and you are with me??? Weep :kataus: Poor Max!!!! :twist: ok, Maxiiiiim don't worry! I think you still have Maria, Bea, Serena and some other girls who think you are the most handsome in the World!!!! :respect: :kataus: Erm.. bla-bla-bla And John :dube: he is so hot and so gentle at the same time :dube:

Hehe, Max still has Albenka, and that's the more important Razz

And John.... :dube: He's definitely one of the hottest skaters EVER :kataus: About 10 years ago, I remember there was another cute British skater - Stephen Cousins (I liked him a lot Embarassed ) Sooo, the Britons in the FS are not so many, I mean they're not between the best skaters, but they are .... Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
*Vania thinks she likes many british "things" - Sinead&John, Clive Owen, Colin Firth, british movies, british humour, Agatha Christie, Keira... :zy: Crazee *

:surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 15:48

Lerka wrote:
Yes, I know, Laur Weep they were amazing and very sweet :dube: Ohh.. + it's so fab you like your CANADIAN couples so much! Unfortunately, I can't say I love anyone from Russia that way Sad maybe I'd like, too... but No you can be proud of them Embarassed I know I'm not really well in explaining what I'd like to say, but :kataus: you are my sestrichka, you should understand me!!! :teasing: :lmd: We must be optimistic, yes.. if you have some news about them, please, tell them in J&B's topic zvet

Yes, very amazing & sweet, Lerchik!!! :luvzy: hmm... Erm.. I think going to Canadian Nats made me realize how fab our couples are. lovely heart Also, in Canada, they pay A LOT of attention to the Junior teams. :wink: So, I was able to see Jess & Bryce and Tessa & Scott in quite a few Junior events & Junior Nats. sunny I said yearsss ago about both of them, "They are going to be so amazing!!! :dube:" :kataus: :stari: But sestrichka, I'm sure if there was an absolutely amazing & sweet Russian pair... Wink You'd love them! :lmd: Anywho, we will be optimistic? Okay. zvet If I hear anything about J&B, I will definitely tell you!!! zvet :stari:

Quote :

I know, Lerochka!!! Shocked :kataus: Max is very good looking... zvet but just not like... John. :dube: Buh.. hehehe. don't worry!!! Laughing Maxim will be okay. Wink Albena still loves him. heart2 John, Fab, Bryce... :dube: I want to go to another WC!!! :kataus: :zy:

Quote :
Yeah, it was for the first time, Laur! :lmd: :luvzy: Maybe it's pretty, but Lerka is more fun! :toodoo: "Laaaaaaauuuuuureeeeeeeeeen" and Maxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim? Laughing Erm Erm.. hm.. there is something in it! :cheer: :respect:

Lerka is more fun! :kataus: I like saying, "Leeeeeeraaaaaa". Razz It's more fun to say! Bravo! hehe.

luv, xoxo :stari: lovely heart Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 21:49

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Vania wrote:
Ohh, I think we shouldn't be worried about Fab Razz there are lots of french girls who'd like to take him! lol! lol!
No, don't worry Vania ! Since I saw his wonderful blue eyes, I'm just under the spell... :woow: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 23:37

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Vania wrote:
No, don't worry Vania ! Since I saw his wonderful blue eyes, I'm just under the spell... :woow: :stari:
Hey, hey, hey!!! You have Gwendal already!!!!! :teasing: It's not fair to take two boys at once!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posts :P   Posts :P - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Forum things-
Jump to: