Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv

Go down 
+16
alexandra
Serena
Rady
Lindi
Bea
Elfaria
Maria
Vania
cute_n_gorgeous
Morgana
Irra_Adams
Lana
hrisi_plamenova
russianskaterdiva
YagudinRocks
*MAGic diable*
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv   Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 2:31

alexandra wrote:
So...more or less this is what I want to say.

Maxim, the things you do have a unique echo in everybody's heart. You touch some strings and you play them as you want. And you move them so well...
Your dance with Albenka is harmony, is peace, is thunder, storm and fire. It's wonderful, strong and graceful.
I dare to say that you create immortality. So few are able to create pure beauty. Few are worthy to unveil such feelings. I'm glad that you are the ones who did it.
And for all this I'm thankful. Thank you for letting me discover you, for showing this beauty to the whole world, for giving birth to so many genuine emotions. This is the most sublime legacy one can leave behind.

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful life Smile
I wish you many beautiful and happy years. You gave a lot to us. It's time for others to give something back.

Take care of you and Albena lovely heart

Shocked Such lovely words!! You have a way with them!!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv   Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 2:41

alexandra wrote:
So...more or less this is what I want to say.

Maxim, the things you do have a unique echo in everybody's heart. You touch some strings and you play them as you want. And you move them so well...
Your dance with Albenka is harmony, is peace, is thunder, storm and fire. It's wonderful, strong and graceful.
I dare to say that you create immortality. So few are able to create pure beauty. Few are worthy to unveil such feelings. I'm glad that you are the ones who did it.
And for all this I'm thankful. Thank you for letting me discover you, for showing this beauty to the whole world, for giving birth to so many genuine emotions. This is the most sublime legacy one can leave behind.

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful life Smile
I wish you many beautiful and happy years. You gave a lot to us. It's time for others to give something back.

Take care of you and Albena lovely heart
Your words are so sincere, so true and beautiful, Alex :dube: zvet Max should read it.. :blush2:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv   Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 2:43

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Max !!! :toodoo: :hb:

I said it today in person cheers . It was... so strange drunken I'm still under the spell :woow: and I can't say more... :| But I wish him all the best. :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv   Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 2:54

russianskaterdiva wrote:

Shocked Such lovely words!! You have a way with them!!

loveall
Lyra

Lerochka wrote:
Your words are so sincere, so true and beautiful, Alex. Max should read it..

Ohh.. :blush2: but...thank you. :blush2:
But it's more than that...they are more than that...I will never be able to say it properly.. :blush2:

Max should read?! Erm..
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv   Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 2:56

Marina wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Max !!! :toodoo: :hb:

I said it today in person cheers . It was... so strange drunken I'm still under the spell :woow: and I can't say more... :| But I wish him all the best. :stari:

Marina....Marinka (I think Polish people would call you like that Smile ) you saw them...you told Maxim in person! Yahoooo!!!
I have a hard time imagining this....but it's fantastic!

Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv   Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 3:00

alexandra wrote:
Marina....Marinka (I think Polish people would call you like that Smile )
Oh, it's so cute, I like it very much ! But I think that Val called me like that once... scratch

Yes, but I saw only Maxim (you know, I told you that I have a photo with him :woow: ).
I don't know if you remeber it or not, but one night, I dreamt about TEB. I was with you, and we were talking with Albie and Max. And today, it was like this dream (without Albie nor you... saaad ). So strange... shocked
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv   Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 3:03

Marina wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Marina....Marinka (I think Polish people would call you like that Smile )
Oh, it's so cute ! But I think that Val called me like that once...
Yes, but I saw only Maxim (you know, I told you that I have a photo with him :woow: ).
I don't know if you remeber it or not, but one night, I dreamt about TEB. I was with you, and we were talking with Albie and Max. And today, it was like this dream (without Albie nor you... saaad ). So strange... shocked

Aww...I would love to live your dream. It's so cute :<33:
But I'm happy for you, that you met Maxim, that you have a photo, that you are there, that you saw them...for everything!!! And maybe tomorrow you'll see Albena Smile
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv   Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 3:05

Thank you so much !!! You're such a nice girl. Today, I was thinking about you all, girls ! loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv   Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 11:50

Marina wrote:
Thank you so much !!! You're such a nice girl. Today, I was thinking about you all, girls ! loveall

I was thinking about you too, Marinka (also Bulgarian people can call you like that :mdr: ) While I was watching TEB, when they were showing the audience, I was thinking that you were there and how lucky you are to watch them. There were so many bg flags and signs about A&M, but maybe I have to talk about that in another topic. :wink:
So you met Max :kataus: and you have a photo with him :luvzy: . May we see it, pleaaaaaase Erm.. Erm.. poklon (only if you want, of course Embarassed )

Dear Alex, your words for Max are so nice, so sincere! I'm sure, Мax will be very touched and happy to read you message. :<33:

Kisses to all!
loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv   Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 14:37

Marina wrote:
Now your dream sounds a bit sad, Marinka yes, I called you this way already Razz because it's too russian as well Cool Kisssssssssss , although it's not sad at all! You met Maxim.. he is so nice & cute :dube: I'm very curious about your talk Razz Embarassed you spoke english??? scratch And photo Laughing :luvzy:
I'm sure you must meet Albenka as well :vo: today maybe :stari: unfortunately, Alex can't be with you Sad

I think of you, too, Mariochka.. 😊 I think of all of you, girls.. ofetn.. Rolling Eyes loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv   Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Nov - 21:41

*MAGic diable* wrote:
You met Maxim.. he is so nice & cute :dube: I'm very curious about your talk Razz Embarassed you spoke english??? scratch And photo Laughing :luvzy:
Euh... I've a funny thing to tell you about it. My meeting with Maxim was so strange...
But I didn't see Albena today... Crying or Very sad She wasn't with Maxim in the audience. I bet it would be a wonderful meeting, but she wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv   Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 20:02

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
You met Maxim.. he is so nice & cute :dube: I'm very curious about your talk Razz Embarassed you spoke english??? scratch And photo Laughing :luvzy:
Euh... I've a funny thing to tell you about it. My meeting with Maxim was so strange...
But I didn't see Albena today... Crying or Very sad She wasn't with Maxim in the audience. I bet it would be a wonderful meeting, but she wasn't there.

That's so sad....Sad
But at least you saw Maxim. Smile It would have been amazing to see them both, to talk with them and to congratulate them. Unfortunatelly..it wasn't possible. But still...it's good that you went, you saw live skating, you saw Albena and Maxim skating, you met some other skaters, you were there!!!

And yes.. :blush2: I would like to know about your meeting too. Maybe you wrote it in your report?! Have to run there Wink
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv   Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 1:29

I must say I'm sad that you couldn't meet Albena, Marin Sad she is the sweetest girl ever, it could be such a nice meeting :disap: saaad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv   Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Maaaaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) luv
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2