Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cup of China

Go down 
+7
lanadd
rosee
Grace
*MAGic diable*
cute_n_gorgeous
Maria
Vania
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

Cup of China - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 20:17

geri wrote:
Belbin/Agosto FD - There is a saying in bulgarian: "Никой не може да ти направи това, което сам си напровиш" (Nobody can do to you this, what YOU can do to yourself). And it's about bad things. No
I think that describes B/A's FD very well. I don't have the slightest idea what they were thinking. Suspect

Lerochka, I also wonder where Isabelle and Olivier will fit into all this! CoR will be very interesting, but for right now I think that they will probably still be above Oksana and Maxim. I know I'm the one who said that you can't compare scores between competitions Embarassed and it's true, BUT...
Albena and Maxim at Skate America: 201.58
Oksana and Maxim at China: 188.41
Tanith and Ben at China: 187.15

13-14 points difference in a total is not the kind of small difference that can be explained by different judges and different competitions. A point difference that size means something, and there is plenty of room in there for Isabelle and Olivier to fit into. Even if Albena and Maxim's score was 3 points lower and Oksana and Maxim's (or Tanith and Ben's) was three points higher, there would still be plenty of room for Isabelle and Olivier. So I am not worried about them. Very Happy

Yet. Razz
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 20:52

Morgana wrote:
Well...I don't like Belbin and Agosto FD...It is not bad...but there is something that's missing.I mean...I can fall asleep while watching it.But Jana and Sergei FD is really nice...I love it! It is very very very interesting-Lovely!

Well I think that's the key - smthing is always missing in their dances. IMHO
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 21:14

I agree...although I did like their music for their FD last year.

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 21:41

russianskaterdiva wrote:
I agree...although I did like their music for their FD last year.

loveall
Lyra

Yes, the music is always very good and I rather like Ben, but Belbin seems too doll-like and always the same, still their cowboy exhibition 2005 was gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 1:04

Dear Girls! Queridas mias!

You may think I'mbiased scratch , and Perhaps I am lol! , but in my very modest opinion, neither B/A :zy: and D/S :zy: Free dances can hold a verrrry small candle to the SEVEN DEADLY SINS!!! :surce: :surce:

:kiss: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 1:13

And I like Jana and Sergei's Free! heart2

And I think you are right when you compare it with Egypt! :stari: :stari:
Of Albie and Max's!

But I am not making any comparisons Embarassed , after the blunder Embarassed I made in one of these threads, even if it was off topic! Embarassed

BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 1:30

Maria wrote:

But I am not making any comparisons Embarassed , after the blunder Embarassed I made in one of these threads, even if it was off topic! Embarassed
It's not the reason not to make comparisons any more :wink: I love your ideas.. your comparisons, querida! You should start writing them again! Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 11:03

Maria wrote:

You may think I'mbiased scratch , and Perhaps I am lol! , but in my very modest opinion, neither B/A :zy: and D/S :zy: Free dances can hold a verrrry small candle to the SEVEN DEADLY SINS!!! :surce: :surce:

You're absolutely, right, querida! The seven deadly sins is an amazing FD, when I first saw the Adagio, I thought "This is the best FD I've ever seen", now I think the same for their new FD :vo:

Kisses!
:<33:
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 15:35

Domnina/Shabalin Ex nice
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 15:43

Geri, thank you very much for the video of Rumi & Stanimir. They look wonderful in these costumes! lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 21:39

Lera wrote!
Quote :
It's not the reason not to make comparisons any more :wink: I love your ideas.. your comparisons, querida! You should start writing them again! Laughing

Thanks or these words and your support! :<33: :<33: :<33:

And Vania wrote about my opinion about the seven deadly sins!
Quote :
You're absolutely, right, querida! The seven deadly sins is an amazing FD, when I first saw the Adagio, I thought "This is the best FD I've ever seen", now I think the same for their new FD :vo:

I feel the same! it's the best I've seen ever!!!!! :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 21:53

Just to say that I liked Oksana 's hair very much!
She looks gorgeous with those plaits and lovely fair hair! heart2 heart2 heart2 :stari:

When I was a child I thought that good faires looked like that!
She looks sweet! :woow: heart2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 23:07

Vania wrote:
Maria wrote:

Well, I think it mustn't be even discussed Razz 7DS is the most amazing FD I've ever seen.. and.. also the most philosophic :stari:

I've just watched B/A and D/S' FDs and I can say that Oksana and Max's FD is way stronger and much more interesting than Belbin & Agosto's one. Erm.. Erm.. maybe judges opened their eyes?? :kataus: :kataus:
Although, I must admit, I wasn't impressed by DomShab's tango.. it's not a tango No it's something close to tango maybe, but not a tango. Neither B/A's tango. The tango I really loved from the Cup of China was the tango of Grebenkina & Azroyan. They didn't skate well, but I love the idea.. the music.. :stari: And Yana & Sergei's tango is very beautiful as well :vo: :stari:

Querida, I love Oksana's hair-do, too!!! She is very cute with the plait! :dube:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 23:20

Maria wrote:
Lera wrote!
Quote :
It's not the reason not to make comparisons any more :wink: I love your ideas.. your comparisons, querida! You should start writing them again! Laughing

Thanks or these words and your support! :<33: :<33: :<33:
It's true, querida mia! Rose it's a pleasure to read everything you post.. it's your comparisons, your thought, they are unique and they matter zvet even if they are mistaken.. because they are yours tchin-tchin I always enjoy reading your thoughts, Bea's thoughts and crazy ideas, even if they will never happen! :wink: Thanks to our crazy thoughts and talks this forum exists! :respect:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 3:00

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Well, I think it mustn't be even discussed Razz 7DS is the most amazing FD I've ever seen.. and.. also the most philosophic :stari:

I DOOOOO AGREE!!!! cheers sunny

And Lera wrote!
Quote :
Querida, I love Oksana's hair-do, too!!! She is very cute with the plait!
YOU BET!!! THEY ARE GOING TO CONQUER! heart2 :woow: >I hope she keeps that hair do! :woow:

And DEAR LERA WROTE!!
Quote :
it's a pleasure to read everything you post.. it's your comparisons, your thought, they are unique and they matter zvet even if they are mistaken.. because they are yours tchin-tchin I always enjoy reading your thoughts, Bea's thoughts and crazy ideas, even if they will never happen

Thank you,once again , dear! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

It's a pleasure to read your messages and alll the messages in this forum. It's already part of my life! heart2
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 3:24

Hehe...just had the honor of watching Cup of China...

My views/comments on it:
Emmanuel Sandhu's FS costume affraid made him look like a power ranger wannabe. Shocked Tacky... Ayayay! Right up there with Tomas's costume...forgive me if I've offended anyone! Sorry..
There was POTC music before they showed the pairs FS... Razz
The beginning of Domnina/Shabalin's FD reminded me of this version of Cinderella I watched once... :kataus:
D/S had a lift very similar to Max and Albena's lift from last year's OD... the difference is that he had a foot off the ice. (At least that's all that really distinguished it from Max and Albena's to me!!) Rip off anyone? Twisted Evil
Hehe: Belbin's FD costume. Love the top, hate the bottom...
Is Tanith blonder than last season?!?! Or is Lyra just imagining this?!?! confused Laughing

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Nov - 18:46

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Hehe...just had the honor of watching Cup of China...

My views/comments on it:
Emmanuel Sandhu's FS costume affraid made him look like a power ranger wannabe. Shocked Tacky... Ayayay! Right up there with Tomas's costume...forgive me if I've offended anyone! Sorry..
There was POTC music before they showed the pairs FS... Razz
The beginning of Domnina/Shabalin's FD reminded me of this version of Cinderella I watched once... :kataus:
D/S had a lift very similar to Max and Albena's lift from last year's OD... the difference is that he had a foot off the ice. (At least that's all that really distinguished it from Max and Albena's to me!!) Rip off anyone? Twisted Evil
Hehe: Belbin's FD costume. Love the top, hate the bottom...
Is Tanith blonder than last season?!?! Or is Lyra just imagining this?!?! confused Laughing

loveall
Lyra

I LOVED D/S's Free Smile It's just amazing!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 3:18

I loved it to! It just reminds me of Cinderella in the beginning...don't ask where I got that from...I LOVE her costume! My dad wants them to win the GPF...I don't though. Although, I converted my brother from Domnina/Shabalin to Albena and Max!!! YAY!!! Yahoooo!!!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 17:13

russianskaterdiva wrote:
I loved it to! It just reminds me of Cinderella in the beginning...don't ask where I got that from...I LOVE her costume! My dad wants them to win the GPF...I don't though. Although, I converted my brother from Domnina/Shabalin to Albena and Max!!! YAY!!! Yahoooo!!!

loveall
Lyra

I don't want them to win GPF, Euros or Worlds either. But say what - this year its' the first time I can be proud for our first pair! Love them! flower
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 21:04

I don't either. I can think of several pairs that I like a lot more than them: AM, Kerrs, D/L Embarassed , and P/B...

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 12:21

russianskaterdiva wrote:
I don't either. I can think of several pairs that I like a lot more than them: AM, Kerrs, D/L Embarassed , and P/B...

loveall
Lyra

Well, I definitely like A&M much more but wil'' o'k D&Shabalin being the third Smile Their FD is just amazing!! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cup of China   Cup of China - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cup of China
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2