Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marie Antoinnete/ POP VERSION!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Marie Antoinnete/ POP  VERSION!!! Empty
PostSubject: Marie Antoinnete/ POP VERSION!!!   Marie Antoinnete/ POP  VERSION!!! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Oct - 22:29

:respect: :respect:
Marie Antoinnete with Kirstin Dunst , Sophia Coppola directed.. POP VERSION :kataus: :kataus: :cool: :respect: :respect:

Has anyone seen it???

I wasn't expecting to watch pop wild parties at Versailles Shocked Shocked I was bracing myself for a violent half an hour of guillotine and bloodshed Shocked affraid shocked
But thankfully ,the viewers were spared that Wink in this version.
We are not entitled to watch what we thought we were going to watch :blink: about the bloody revolution..

Some of my friends were deeply disappointed! :disap: :luvzy: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Marie Antoinnete/ POP VERSION!!!   Marie Antoinnete/ POP  VERSION!!! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Oct - 22:37

Here is a link to have a look at this movie...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0422720/photogallery-ss-0
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Marie Antoinnete/ POP VERSION!!!   Marie Antoinnete/ POP  VERSION!!! Icon_minitimeTue 31 Oct - 0:21

Erm.. I was supposed to go see that on Sunday. Buuuut... the showtime was a bit too close to the start of my training. And I'm not that big a fan of Kirstin Dunst. Embarassed So, I convinced my friend that we should go see the Prestige, instead. Suspect This turned out to be the most random film ever. :kataus: And I don't recommend it, even though Hugh Jackman is gorgeous. :dube: Laughing

Ooops... Off topic as usual!)

So, how was Marie Antoinette, Bea? Wink My other friend invited me to go. Razz Is it any good? Did you enjoy it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Marie Antoinnete/ POP VERSION!!!   Marie Antoinnete/ POP  VERSION!!! Icon_minitimeTue 31 Oct - 12:47

Well, I don't like Kirsten Dunst either baaa and I don't think the role of Marie-Antoinette suits her :disap: I didn't watch the movie and I don't plan to :wink: Thanks for your comments, Lana and Bea!

But I want to watch The Devil wears Prada, did someone watch it? I think it's interesting.

Kisses!
Vania
:luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Marie Antoinnete/ POP VERSION!!!   Marie Antoinnete/ POP  VERSION!!! Icon_minitimeTue 31 Oct - 13:38

I´m not a big fan of Kirstin Dunst either! But my fiends, the boys are! lol! jocolor

I admit that I liked all the historical details and the costumes, but , for me , the movie was a disappointment.

But I liked the ambience and Glamour of Versailles. :stari:

About the Devil wears Prada, I think itºs going to be very cool and interesting.. I am sure I´m not going to miss it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marie Antoinnete/ POP VERSION!!!   Marie Antoinnete/ POP  VERSION!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marie Antoinnete/ POP VERSION!!!
Page 1 of 1