Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YouTube?

Go down 
+4
Bea
*MAGic diable*
Vania
Lana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Sep - 1:39

Hi! Hey!

My friend was telling me about an Orlando Bloom video on YouTube. It's from a BBC comedy show called Extras, which has celebrities go on and basically make fun of themselves. Laughing I guess the show is like the American Saturday Night Live, in some ways. :wink: Anyhow, there's a small clip with Orlando and it's absolutely hilarious. :kataus: He goes on about how attractive he is and how much everyone loves him more than Johnny. :kataus: Here's a link. Bravo! Enjoy. Razz

YouTube is fabulous. Wheee!! It's really easy to spend hourssss watching all the different videos. Erm.. Not a good thing to do, when you're supposed to be studying. :zy: Anyhow, YouTube.com is probably one of my favourite links. Ugu-ugu If you find any good videos on there, please feel free to share the links. Wink

Kisses Kisssssssssss
Lana
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Sep - 9:47

Lana wrote:

He goes on about how attractive he is and how much everyone loves him more than Johnny. :kataus: Here's a link. Bravo! Enjoy. Razz

Hm, who is this everyone Rolling Eyes I admit he's cute, but ... for me, Johnny is much, much better as actor :woow:

And about YouTube - yes, it's a wonderful site - no need to download files hoping they'll open Razz it's very useful.

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Sep - 14:10

Vania wrote:
Hm, who is this everyone Rolling Eyes I admit he's cute, but ... for me, Johnny is much, much better as actor :woow:

Well, it is only a joke, afterall. :wink: But yes, I prefer Johnny, of course. :dube: I knew a girl who used to haaaate Orlando and swore that he absolutely couldn't act (she was a drama student). :blink: I'm not like that, but I agree Orlando's acting can hardly be compared with Johnny's. Smile
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Sep - 1:08

Lana wrote:
Vania wrote:

Well, it is only a joke, afterall. :wink: But yes, I prefer Johnny, of course. :dube: I knew a girl who used to haaaate Orlando and swore that he absolutely couldn't act (she was a drama student). :blink: I'm not like that, but I agree Orlando's acting can hardly be compared with Johnny's. Smile
AH oh.. Orlando! He is soo... Razz soo... :dube: so much less.. attractive Erm.. and less in everything Embarassed :kataus: But, we are AM fans and not Tania and Roman, so.. it's obvious we love Johnnik more Razz much more :woow: I have some statistics lol! 18 from 19 N/K fans I know love Orlando much more than Johnny Laughing so.. we are AM fans.. me, sestrichka, Vanichka - we love Johnnik! :kataus: :stari:
By the way, yesterday I saw an article about Johnny in a russian newspaper, it was an interview actually.. and some funny questions&answers, I'll find it and translate some parts! :blink:

As for YouTube - yeah, of course, it's a wonderful place to spend hours especially when your PC is as slow as mine is Laughing you can spend all the day there trying to watch a couple of videos lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitimeSat 7 Oct - 13:55

Girls, I've found a fabulous video of Rita and Povilas in youtube. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2nVC0RTNAw

The music is brilliant, I'm just speechless lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart
Wonderful montage!

Bye!
:surce: :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitimeSat 7 Oct - 21:00

zvet Here's the music for you, Vania.zvet

I really like that montage! sunny Thanks for posting it, Vania! Thanks! Thanks! It flows very well with the music. :wink: Whoever made it did a nice job. :stari:

Kisses! Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitimeMon 9 Oct - 10:45

Yay for Lana! :<33: Thank you, thank you very much! ohhhh It's a wonderful song! I've never heard about Josh Groban before Embarassed I will search in the net more info about him.

Thanks again!
Bye!
ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Oct - 19:38

UAUUUU!!!

the song in italiano is beaaaaaauuuutifull!!!I just loooooove it!
Thanks! poklon poklon
And I had never seen these videos before! zvet zvet
I enjoyed them verrrry much!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 6:46

Hehe...youtube is addicting at times... Rolling Eyes One time I spent an entire Saturday on there watching old gym videos from the 60s, 70s, and 80s, random figure skating stuff, Maksim videos, and random Cheburashka cartoons...:kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 11:10

russianskaterdiva wrote:
Hehe...youtube is addicting at times... Rolling Eyes One time I spent an entire Saturday on there watching old gym videos from the 60s, 70s, and 80s, random figure skating stuff, Maksim videos, and random Cheburashka cartoons...:kataus:

I know, I know... same for me Rolling Eyes

Btw, Maksim who?
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 12:18

russianskaterdiva wrote!
Quote :
Hehe...youtube is addicting at times... Rolling Eyes One time I spent an entire Saturday on there watching old gym videos from the 60s, 70s, and 80s, random figure skating stuff, Maksim videos, and random Cheburashka cartoon

I can imagine. I wish I had time to have a good look! :disap: :disap:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jan - 19:46

Vania wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:

I know, I know... same for me Rolling Eyes

Btw, Maksim who?

Mrvica...and I had my mom yelling at me the entire day because I did absolutely nothing...:kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Teresa Dawn
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Teresa Dawn

Number of posts : 50
Residence : Western Canada
Registration date : 2006-04-24

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 7:24

I love youtube Smile I use it often to upload my montages. My account is at https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeresaDawn
Back to top Go down
http://www.teresa-dawn.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 23:33

Teresa Dawn wrote:
I love youtube Smile I use it often to upload my montages. My account is at https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeresaDawn
Thanks, Teresa! zvet I'm going to your page on youtube now Razz :wink: :stari: baaa
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 6:17

I love all your montage teresa heart2 My favourite is the Tessa & Scott one: Let's Twist Again !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube?   YouTube? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YouTube?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Favourite links-
Jump to: