Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Volleyball / basketball ...

Go down 
+5
Maria
Morgana
geri
*~rachel~*
Vania
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Volleyball / basketball ... Empty
PostSubject: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeTue 15 Aug - 13:48

Any volleyball fans here? :flag:
I wanted to make this new topic earlier, few weeks ago, but ... :disap: I didn't find time. Our team has a chance to go to the final of the World League Alby & Max!! we're 1st in our group, but there are 2 matches more :disap: . Fingers crossed for our guys! Alby & Max!!

Btw, Rachel, I watched your national team against Germany in sunday. They have won Yahoooo!!! I like your team and I'm sorry they're not in the World League this year Suspect
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Aug - 21:27

Here's not a real fan, but just someone who likes volleyball Hey! (we play it often at school...)

Quote :
Our team has a chance to go to the final of the World League we're 1st in our group, but there are 2 matches more . Fingers crossed for our guys!

Cool!!! I'll do that

Quote :
Btw, Rachel, I watched your national team against Germany in sunday. They have won

It is so? I haven't seen :blush2: baaad dutch girl I am :wink:
But today I saw a match, it where the woman ans it was quite exciting. They both seemed to do well
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeMon 21 Aug - 11:16

YES! YES! YES! OUR TEAM IS FIRST IN THE GROUP Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! AND WILL GO AT THE FINAL OF THE WORLD LEAGUE WITH THE TEAMS OF RUSSIA, BRAZIL, SERBIA, FRANCE AND ONE MORE (I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE) Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!

THE MATCHES BEGIN IN WEDNESDAY!

GOOD LUCK, GUYS!
Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeMon 21 Aug - 20:04

that's great Vania!!!! they'll do fine, probably win the Legue...it would be an interesting championship!!! Basketball

"our men" reached the final of another Legue/Game I don't know!! they won the semi-final of the Turkisch team cheers Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeTue 22 Aug - 9:42

-rachel- wrote:
that's great Vania!!!! they'll do fine, probably win the Legue...it would be an interesting championship!!! Basketball

"our men" reached the final of another Legue/Game I don't know!! they won the semi-final of the Turkisch team cheers Yahoooo!!!

Thanks, Rachel! ohhhh I don't really believe we could win - all the other teams are very strong, the participation in the final group is already a big success for us lol! and whatever the guys will do now, it will be great! bg2

Congrats for your team! I wish them to win the Cup (I think this is the European League)
:allez: :allez:

KISSES!
reverance
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Aug - 12:09

Vania wrote:
-rachel- wrote:

Thanks, Rachel! ohhhh I don't really believe we could win - all the other teams are very strong, the participation in the final group is already a big success for us lol! and whatever the guys will do now, it will be great! bg2

Congrats for your team! I wish them to win the Cup (I think this is the European League)
:allez: :allez:

KISSES!
reverance

my father said they did won!!!! cheers :cheer: yes, it was the European League.

well, we'll see for your team, it's already great they join and they'll play their best game :respect: Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Aug - 14:34

We made it!!!

Brazil:Bulgaria - 3:0. I've got nothing more to say!

bg2 lol! bg2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Aug - 14:37

FIRST MATCH OF THE BULGARIAN TEAM:

BULGARIA - BRAZIL 3:0 Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!!

YESSSS! Wheee!! Wheee!!

Brazil is one of the best teams in the world, and we have beaten them!!! Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu Brazil is, by the way, the actual world and olympic champion, and the winners of the last few editions of the league.

Our next match is against Serbia tomorrow! I wish to our guys the same success!
lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Aug - 16:49

geri wrote:
We made it!!!

Brazil:Bulgaria - 3:0. I've got nothing more to say!

bg2 lol! bg2

...erm... Geri, I suppose you were very happy after our great victory Razz and you made a mistake! The result is Brazil:Bulgaria 0:3 :wink:

Kisses!

БЪЛГАРИ ЮНАЦИ!!!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Aug - 22:05

Hm........

I'm SO stuped! Embarassed

Yes, I've made unconscious mistake! But I was just SO, SO, SO happy ( Bravo! ). I hope you can understand it!

If I have to be honest I didn't expect such great victory!
Finally, it's the BRAZILIAN team!!!!
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeThu 24 Aug - 11:59

nice Basketball cheers It was wonderful.Honestly i have never believed that we can kick Brazilian buts...They are so strong.That proves that we are even stronger that the Strongest team in the world.I hopw that we will beat Serbia today...Oh...man...these players deserve everything!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeThu 24 Aug - 17:49

BULGARIA - SERBIA 3:0

I'M SPEECHLESS! THE GUYS ARE FANTASTIC!

lol! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! lol! lol! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! lol! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! 🚊lol!: Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! poline: lol! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! lol! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! lol! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! lol! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! lol! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! lol! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! lol! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! lol! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!!
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeThu 24 Aug - 18:38

That's so great!!! I'm very happy to know your team is doing that well Alby & Max!! wooow...they beated....Brazilia!! Yahoooo!!! I thought they would always and always win...but no, here are the Bulgarian guys!!! :respect:

Quote :
I wish to our guys the same success!
Quote :
BULGARIA - SERBIA 3:0

Vania, it seems to be your wish is truth... :wink: Congratulations!!!

(well, probably I wasn't very wrong with saying they'll win the Legue... :kataus: )
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeFri 25 Aug - 10:11

-rachel- wrote:

(well, probably I wasn't very wrong with saying they'll win the Legue... :kataus: )

Thanks, Rachel, for your nice words :<33: lol! So far, we made it - we'll go at semi-finals, and then ... we'll see what will happen poklon

I really do hope you were right and we will win the League!
zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet

Kisses!
:woow:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeFri 25 Aug - 14:34

BULGARIA - ITALY 3:0 :dying: Yahoooo!!! Wheee!!

YEEEEEES!

DEAREST RACHEL, I BEGIN TO THINK YOU WERE RIGHT!

Wheee!! Wheee!! Wheee!!
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeFri 25 Aug - 17:55

hahaha, do Bulgarians like the 3? but it's great Vania that they won again!!! :smile: :respect:
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeFri 25 Aug - 23:38

We are unbreakable;)I love our guys.They are so strong,so good.Good luck, guys;)
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Aug - 10:18

Well, Crying or Very sad 4th place isn't bad actually :disap: Of course, I was hoping that we win, or at least - reach the final, but ... :disap:
Now I hope they'll continue to play very-very good, as in the first three matches.

Good luck!
:luvzy: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeMon 4 Sep - 0:14

Queridas mias!
I have to say this!!!

SPAIN IS THE WORLD CHAMPION IN BASKETBALL!! :respect:
They...our team was just fantastic!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu VIVA ESPANA!!!

Volleyball / basketball ... Banderaespanajq7he5
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeMon 4 Sep - 10:21

Maria wrote:

SPAIN IS THE WORLD CHAMPION IN BASKETBALL!! :respect:
They...our team was just fantastic!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu Ugu-ugu VIVA ESPANA!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, MARIA!!! IT'S WONDERFUL lol! I READ IN THE NEWSPAPER YOUR TEAM BEATEN GREECE AT THE FINAL!
CONGRATS!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeMon 4 Sep - 14:53

CONGRATS, MARIA!!!

VIVA ESPANA!!! zvet zvet

BEIJINHOS!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 17:54

Today begins the World Volleyball Championship in Japan.

The first match of our guys:
Bulgaria: Italy 3:2 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Goooooooooooooo!!!
Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeSat 5 May - 22:02

Here I am!!!!!!! I'm a big fan of volleyball, espescially female one. I play since 9years in the same club. I sometimes watch the international matches but not often because i don't have the right channel...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun - 9:51

Our volleyball team did qualify for the World League Final (Last 6) Bravo! They have 8 victories from 8 matches :respect:
GOOOOOO, BULGARIA! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun - 12:54

For France, I don't know if they are qualifying... I only know that they won their 2 last matches against Japan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball / basketball ...   Volleyball / basketball ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volleyball / basketball ...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other sports-
Jump to: