Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Impressions on Paris :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Impressions on Paris :) Empty
PostSubject: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jul - 22:42

I've started it...the topic. Smile
I don't have the report yet..I have no idea how to start scratch but if the thread is here, I'm sure I'll be "forced" to write. I don't want to leave it empty...

I hope tomorrow I have more time and I'll try to write then

Stay tunned Wink
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jul - 23:50

Oh, a new topic !!! :jump3: It seems to be very interesting ! I hope that you will fill out it very soon ! Erm..work:)

Good luck Alex for it, and many kisses. :<33:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 0:38

Ohhh, Alex! :<33: Our clever sweet dear Alex :<33: :<33: :<33: You started this thread! Bravo! :stari:
Good luck! We are waiting for your story Smile zvet
zvet *warm sweet kissssssssssss* zvet
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 15:51

alexandra wrote:

Stay tunned Wink

WE WILL :wink: :wink: :wink:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeFri 11 Aug - 14:39

alexandra wrote:
I've started it...the topic. Smile
I don't have the report yet..I have no idea how to start scratch but if the thread is here, I'm sure I'll be "forced" to write. I don't want to leave it empty...

Ohhh... I am very curious about your trip, Alex!!! Wheee!! Well, we can wait patiently for your report. :zy: And I am dying to see your photos from Paris! :dube: Good luck with your writing, dear! Lana writes!) Wink

Kisses, Kisssssssssss
Lana
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeFri 11 Aug - 15:46

Lana wrote:

Ohhh... I am very curious about your trip, Alex!!! Wheee!! Well, we can wait patiently for your report. :zy: And I am dying to see your photos from Paris! :dube: Good luck with your writing, dear! Lana writes!) Wink

Kisses, Kisssssssssss
Lana

Thank you for your words, patience and confidence. I really don't know when will I have enought time. Right now, I'm trying to answer some older messages..still organizing my photos, still a complicated life, time to spend with friends, fights with parents..and all sorts of stuff like this.

But I hope I will write soon Wink

Kisses :<33:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Aug - 0:32

alexandra wrote:
Thank you for your words, patience and confidence. I really don't know when will I have enought time. Right now, I'm trying to answer some older messages..still organizing my photos, still a complicated life, time to spend with friends, fights with parents..and all sorts of stuff like this.

But I hope I will write soon Wink

It's absolutely nooo problem, dear Alex! zvet I understand "busy". Wink We are both in the same boat. Oh my poor head! I just finished a 35-hour training week. Erm.. Which according to Albena and Max's Official Bio means I trained as much as them! :blink: :kataus: Sleep I'm really happy that I finally have time to go out with a friend, tonight! Bravo! So, if you are busy doing other stuff... Summer)) That's fine! Smile Take all the time you want. sunny It's the summer; we can wait. Laughing

**the expression "we are in the same boat" means we are both in similar situations. in this case, we are both busy. Wink
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Aug - 19:46

Lana wrote:

: Sleep I'm really happy that I finally have time to go out with a friend, tonight! Bravo! So, if you are busy doing other stuff... Summer)) That's fine! Smile Take all the time you want. sunny It's the summer; we can wait. Laughing

Ohh...35 hours?! That's a lot..you must be really tired. But you also love this..so no problem Wink
I'm glad you finally have time to go out with your friend. I wish you lovely time!! Very Happy

Yes, it's summer...so many unfinished reports and dreams...wow!! We are quite something!! Oh my poor head!

Lana wrote:

**the expression "we are in the same boat" means we are both in similar situations. in this case, we are both busy. Wink
Hehe...yes, I know. I used it already a couple of times..I just hope I didn't write it wrong?! Hmm...yes we are in the same boat...with Lerochka as well. I wonder how many people can fit in this boat?! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Aug - 4:31

alexandra wrote:
Ohh...35 hours?! That's a lot..you must be really tired. But you also love this..so no problem Wink
I'm glad you finally have time to go out with your friend. I wish you lovely time!! Very Happy

Yes, it's summer...so many unfinished reports and dreams...wow!! We are quite something!! Oh my poor head!

I am a little tired. Embarassed But I do love it, so that makes it easy to continue training like this. Smile And thank you, Alex! Kisssssssssss I did have a lovely time with my friend. Wink

Unfinished reports... :blush2: That sounds familiar to me. I must stop being lazy and write some more of mine. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
Hehe...yes, I know. I used it already a couple of times..I just hope I didn't write it wrong?! Hmm...yes we are in the same boat...with Lerochka as well. I wonder how many people can fit in this boat?! lol!

i wasn't trying to imply that you wouldn't know this expression, Alex. Wink i just find that when i read french, i have a hard time with the expressions. Shocked so, i wrote a little explaination for others, who might not know the meaning. Wink anyhow, yes... hehe. Laughing we need an extra large boat. maybe a cruise ship. Razz Summer))
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Aug - 16:50

So,

I'm writing only a little part and I will also describe the first days very quickly, otherwise it would be boring. Razz

So, we left home at 6 in the morning. The previous night I was out with some friends partying. Next night: Even though I was very tired I couldn't sleep. Sleep I was constantly turning and twisting in my bed. I was anxious and nervous. To be honest, I was afraid of the long road...I imagined all sorts of unhappy events. Yeah..I shouldn't!! Rolling Eyes

Yes...I slept about an hour..from 4 to 5 Shocked. I woke up, I drank my coffee and did all my "morning rituals" Very Happy
We took our bags and we closed the door...we got in the car, started the engine and we were on the road.

The boarder with Hungary is very close to my town (1-2 hours driving) so we got there around 7. The phone company I use has program from 8 and I forgot to activate my phone (roaming) the previous day. At 8 we were already in Hungary, no more signal..no phone..no contacts..no..Sad Sad and now what?! Alex cries a little, without being seen by her parents. She won't have her friends 'close' on her bday Sad Anyway, I tried to focus on something else....I convinced my parents to listen some of my cd's -> I didn't had to use my player in order to listen to what I want. I rested a little. The road was boring. We choose to go on the highway, so we didn't see cities. It was boring...long, endless roads with many cars on it.

But...it's getting interesting. Mountains will come....Wink

Bye... Erm..
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeMon 14 Aug - 0:40

Shocked Shocked Woow!! Lanochka trains as much as Albena and Max!!! Aww.. even more than them in a low season.. :stari: Fantsatic!!!! And poor Lerka had only 27 hours last week Weep Weep Weep but ok, I'm happy even about my 27 Razz

Lana wrote:
Unfinished reports... :blush2: That sounds familiar to me. I must stop being lazy and write some more of mine. Rolling Eyes
:kataus: :kataus: mwahaha :kataus:

Quote :
anyhow, yes... hehe. Laughing we need an extra large boat. maybe a cruise ship. Razz Summer))
yes, exactly :woow: :cheer: Let's lease a huuuge cruise ship for us Ugu-ugu Summer)) just because we love Yahoooo!!! :respect:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeMon 14 Aug - 0:49

alexandra wrote:
So,
I'm writing only a little part and I will also describe the first days very quickly, otherwise it would be boring. Razz
Shocked I can't believe!! Bravo! Yahoooo!!! Alex's report!!! Alex, scumpa mea, you started it! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss And nooooo, don't say that! Your report will never be boring for us! bla-bla-bla No-no-no Thanks! Thanks! Thank you so much for starting it :<33:

alexandra wrote:
Yes...I slept about an hour..from 4 to 5 Shocked. I woke up, I drank my coffee and did all my "morning rituals" Very Happy
this happens very often with me last days.. Erm.. I'm constantly turning and twisting and can't sleep.. Suspect strange.. because I have no long road next day!!!! Embarassed

Alex wrote:
The phone company I use has program from 8 and I forgot to activate my phone (roaming) the previous day. At 8 we were already in Hungary, no more signal..no phone..no contacts..no..Sad Sad and now what?! Alex cries a little, without being seen by her parents. She won't have her friends 'close' on her bday Sad
awww... poor Alex Kisssssssssss Bad roaming! Evil or Very Mad I can imagine how you were upset.. sometimes it seems I can't spent a day without my phone.. Erm.. it's like a "disease" Embarassed I love receiving smses, I like to write them.. ufffff... ahhh.. Sad
Quote :
Mountains will come....Wink
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: perfeeeeecttttt :cheer: :respect:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Aug - 0:57

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Shocked I can't believe!! Bravo! Yahoooo!!! Alex's report!!! Alex, scumpa mea, you started it! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss And nooooo, don't say that! Your report will never be boring for us! bla-bla-bla No-no-no Thanks! Thanks! Thank you so much for starting it :<33:
Thank you solnyshko for all the credit you give me. But I'm telling you, 2 days in the car and on the highway can be really boring. So no need to tell you about our stops in gas stations.. lol!
And if I write so many details I will never finish..and that's really not good. Less pictures for you...Smile

Lerka wrote:

awww... poor Alex Kisssssssssss Bad roaming! Evil or Very Mad I can imagine how you were upset.. sometimes it seems I can't spent a day without my phone.. Erm.. it's like a "disease" Embarassed I love receiving smses, I like to write them.. ufffff... ahhh.. Sad

Yes, likewise. But I managed...I tried not to think about that. I found out that some friends wrote sms for me..and I never got them. Sad Doesn't matter that much..It's a symbolic thing anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Aug - 9:59

alexandra wrote:
But I'm telling you, 2 days in the car and on the highway can be really boring. So no need to tell you about our stops in gas stations.. lol!

OK, DEAL :mdr: ! NO GAS STATIONS IN YOUR REPORT Ugu-ugu :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Aug - 10:52

Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:
But I'm telling you, 2 days in the car and on the highway can be really boring. So no need to tell you about our stops in gas stations.. lol!

eeee...eeee.. WHY???????? Erm.. Weep :kataus:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Aug - 17:55

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:

eeee...eeee.. WHY???????? Erm.. Weep :kataus:
Lerochka...you really are curious!! :teasing:
But nothing happend there...If I remember something interesting that happend at a gas station, I will tell you. But I doubt that. Interesting things rarely happen in gas stations..or in the car with parents..
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Aug - 11:40

Oh ! I didn't see this report ! Now, I won't ask you so many questions, I will wait for your report ! :albino:

But I'm very disappointed, because we won't know what it happened in gas stations ! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Aug - 12:22

Oooh, the famous gas stations Laughing Well, Alex, we WANT to know what happened there only in this case:

"... and we stopped to a gas station near to Paris. I went to buy mineral water and chocolate Wink and ... OMG!!! Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis are in the cafe Wink I'll go ask them to take a photo and an autograph geek ..."

or ...

"... We stopped for a coffee and ... suddenly I saw Isa & Olivier :dube: ah, they're looking so cute :kataus: ..."

Alex, promise us, in this case you MUST tell us about the gas stations :kataus:

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impressions on Paris :)   Impressions on Paris :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impressions on Paris :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Else.. or.. just figure skating :) :: Additional corner :)-
Jump to: