Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stephane Lambiel

Go down 
+29
viktoria
geri_n
giaduz
mikkie14
risha_11
Kat
whisper
*~rachel~*
dobrovesta
cute_n_gorgeous
Shanti
Destine
sara
alyosha87
russianskaterdiva
Grace
rosee
mila
Serena
Marina
Aleksandra
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Morgana
alexandra
Vania
Bea
Lana
marie
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Number of posts : 75
Residence : Sofia, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar - 21:54

I guess there are a few fans of Stephy here-he's adorable imo-my favourite along with Bryan Joubert. You may post information and photos of him HERE! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephan Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 1:42

marie wrote:
I guess there are a few fans of Stephy here-he's adorable imo-my favourite along with Bryan Joubert. You may post information and photos of him HERE! lol!

Ohhhh, Stéphy!!!!! ohhhh I lovvve him! Laughing I will try to find some photos to post, tonight. He is sooo handsome! Embarassed Me and Chel-C couldn't stop staring at him in practice. He must have thought us quite strange. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 2:09

As a matter of fact I just adoooooooore Steph! heart2

He is my favourite skater after Albena and Max, of course! heart2 heart2

After his exhibition at the Gala I was totally conquered! ALL THOSE SPINS!!! : : cheers cheers

And being brave enough to dance part of the four seasons in JEANS!! lol! :lol!:The portuguese commentators were saying that the commentators on British Eurosport were in ShOCK!!!!!!

I ADOOOOOOORE HIM TOO!!!! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 11:05

Me too, I like Steph, he is so artistic, I miss Yagudin actually, it's a pity that he doesn't compete anymore Crying or Very sad Can anybody tell me where is he now, maybe he competes like a professional skater?
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 11:44

i like steph and brian joubert equally.
except brian is a bit arrogant. although he is making progresses in order to change. he probably realised this is not ok....

steph on the other hand is impressive not only because of his moves and of course spins but also because he really lives the moment. he is laughing, crying, smiling just the way he wants anf feels...

i wish him to get healthy as soon as possible.

Bea Smile i also think that he had courage to dance on such a classic piece in jeans..hehe..nice.
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 13:00

Yes...they both are so handsome,so charming ohhhh Embarassed
And they skate really great!
And...it is in the topic of gossips but anyway.DO you know what is the relationship between Stephane and Carolina COstner???
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 15:02

Well....I think Steph and Caroline are SWEET HEARTS! heart2 heart2

I admire him very much as a skater...and I think they are a very sweet couple too!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 15:38

i've read that they are only really good friend, that they were together but not anymore...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 21:54

ohhhh lol! Oh, yeeeaaah, Steph is soo adorable boy Smile) hehe Smile)
I can stop remembering him crying at the podium in Torino!! Sad It was very cute!!
But his funny costune for LP this season!!! hahaha Smile it makes me always laugh!! I remember when Christie and me were at Cup of Russia at the beginning of the season, (we didn't know then that Steph has that costume) and we saw the drawing "Zebra" with sigh "Fly high lovely zebra" Smile and we were disputing who was that "lovely zebra"!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar - 22:07

I can understand perfectly why he cried on the podium in Torino heart2 heart2
It's the latin blood in him! lol! He could not help it!! heart2
I hope he finds a sweet girl, now that he and Caro are no longer together heart2 He looks very SWEET
Well...perhaps they will make it up!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 10:52

Bea wrote:
I can understand perfectly why he cried on the podium in Torino heart2 heart2
It's the latin blood in him! lol!

Latin blood confused Maybe I missed something. What exatly is his origine or his parents', you know? Question
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 15:14

Steph`s mother is of Portuguese descent I love you , he speaks portuguese and he often spends his holidays in my country zvet
And we , portuguese people are latins too!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 16:51

And , I forgot to explain that latin people are very emotional Sad Sad Sad ...and most of the times can`t control their emotions Wink
That`s what happened to Steph!! heart2
And Portuguese commentators have said that his grand parents are portuguese, and during the Europeans in Lyon some of his portuguese relatives took a portuguese flag along!!! heart2

loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 17:24

OBRIGADA, BEA ohhhh thank you for your explanation. Now I understand why he is so emotional cheers
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeThu 30 Mar - 21:00

Hi!

Vania, it's so good to read you say thank you I love you in portuguese !
It's obrigada just like you so kindly wrote! I love you
Who taught you that! Question HE????
I want to thank you as well, your kind words in another thread about my country! Yes, it's very beautiful, just like Bulgaria I love you ! I have already seen the pictures you posted of Bulgaria and they are very beautiful!!! ohhhh
We have only two neighbours here..the immense ocean and the mighty rising power [ forgive me , dear Maria] Spain!!!So, we suffer a bit, because we know that we stand to loose lots of important things!
The people that think we are a autonomous region of Spain are mainly from thr US lol! ! I really don't know where they got that idea from, but we usually joke about it!! baaa shocked
And some more words about Steph....
I am really glad that Steph was born in Switzerland! Very Happy People here don't care about skating and unfortunately ,I don't see measures being taken to make young children start to skate! Sad It's such a pity!!

BEIJOS! Temos um Forum super fantastico para dois fantasticos patinadores! heart2 heart2 heart2

loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 10:17

Hi again, Bea.
I know some words in Portuguese from the University, I studied French Philology, and most of my friends studied foreign languages too (mainly Italian, Spanish, Portuguese - all Romance languages) . 4-5 years ago I heard from first time your famous singer Amalia Rodrigues, she is really brilliant, I even got 2 albums with her greatest hits. I like very much your fado, although I don't understand so much nooo The other reason to be interesting in Portuguese is (only don't laugh Embarassed ) I like very much the tennis player Gustavo Kuerten and I wanted to know a little bit his language Embarassed
Kisses from Bulgaria :woow:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeFri 31 Mar - 14:22

Vania, it's a wonderful surprise that you know soooo may facts about my country. I love you Yes, Fado is a kind of our national song heart2 , it has got to do with the way sailors tried to spend away the long hours at sea during the voyages. you know, that we and the spaniards have a large seafaring tradition.Perhaps this is the reason why people think we are the same people!
Of course I am not going to laugh at you nooo , dear!Gustavo Kuerten is a very well known tennis player :vo: !
Surely , you know that he is Brazilian, but Portugal and Brazil both speak portuguese, although the portuguese that is spoken in Brazil is much smoother and agreable to the ears! :stari:
Here, we say that in Brazil they speak portuguese with plenty of sugar ohhhh ohhhh Now, please, don't laugh at me!

BEIJOS! loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 9:08

Bea wrote:
Surely , you know that he is Brazilian, but Portugal and Brazil both speak portuguese, although the portuguese that is spoken in Brazil is much smoother and agreable to the ears! :stari:
Here, we say that in Brazil they speak portuguese with plenty of sugar ohhhh ohhhh Now, please, don't laugh at me!
lol! Oh, Bea!!! I didn't know that!!!! :stari: flower
It's really funny to hear, I loved the expression "with plenty of sugar"!!! :zy:
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeSat 1 Apr - 22:18

Vania wrote:
Hi again, Bea.
I know some words in Portuguese from the University, I studied French Philology, and most of my friends studied foreign languages too (mainly Italian, Spanish, Portuguese - all Romance languages) . 4-5 years ago I heard from first time your famous singer Amalia Rodrigues, she is really brilliant, I even got 2 albums with her greatest hits. I like very much your fado, although I don't understand so much nooo The other reason to be interesting in Portuguese is (only don't laugh Embarassed ) I like very much the tennis player Gustavo Kuerten and I wanted to know a little bit his language Embarassed
Kisses from Bulgaria :woow:

you like Guga? he's a very nice one and he's cute too-I even think his weird hairstyle suits him(and not Safin or Murray) sorry for the offtopic girls
Back to top Go down
Aleksandra
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Aleksandra

Number of posts : 61
Residence : St.Petersburg
Registration date : 2006-03-30

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeSun 2 Apr - 18:12

To be truth, Staphan`s Silver was the onky medal on these Olympics which really made me happy! He is so cute!!!!!1 :woow:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeMon 3 Apr - 13:19

Girls, I found Steph's official site:
http://www.stephanelambiel.ch/index.html
His birthdays is April 2 (yesterday lol! ), and guess what, one of his favourites clips is You're beautiful of James Blunt :woow: heart2
Ours too, eh? ohhhh
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 2:24

You know...Stephane said after he won the silver, that in his opinion it is a gold. He meant to say he feels like he has won the gold (did not intended to say that he is better than Plushenko or that he deserved in fact the gold). And in my opinion he trully, trully deserves silver and then gold at worlds. I loved his short program. It was very energic and passionate.

so...james blunt!! hehe...he skated on this song...
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 3:04

Wowww!!

Thanks, Vania!

I am also becoming a fan of steph!! sunny

I think he is a very nice and sweet boy!!
I hope to see him next season!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeTue 4 Apr - 23:19

I loovvve Steph's You're beautiful very much too!!! :woow: :stari:
He did a brilliant exhibition.. :stari:
Alexandra wrote:
Stephane said after he won the silver, that in his opinion it is a gold. He meant to say he feels like he has won the gold (did not intended to say that he is better than Plushenko or that he deserved in fact the gold). And in my opinion he trully, trully deserves silver and then gold at worlds. I loved his short program. It was very energic and passionate.
Steph is sooo touching! :dube:
Back to top Go down
marie
AM bg team
AM bg team
marie

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitimeWed 5 Apr - 22:44

alexandra wrote:
You know...Stephane said after he won the silver, that in his opinion it is a gold. He meant to say he feels like he has won the gold (did not intended to say that he is better than Plushenko or that he deserved in fact the gold). And in my opinion he trully, trully deserves silver and then gold at worlds. I loved his short program. It was very energic and passionate.

so...james blunt!! hehe...he skated on this song...

well Pliushenko is untouchable so his silver could be considered as a gold medal because outof the other guyd there's noone to beat him(Bryan, wake up!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stephane Lambiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephane Lambiel   Stephane Lambiel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephane Lambiel
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Other skaters-
Jump to: