Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eurovision

Go down 
+14
Destine
Shanti
cute_n_gorgeous
risha_11
mikkie14
OlEnka
*MAGic diable*
rosee
Bea
alexandra
Maria
Grace
Marina
Vania
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Eurovision - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 14:30

i love the romanian song but i'm not fan of the russian one (sorry Léra...)
And the french, i love this song and this group. It's really different of the usual french song for the eurovision...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 14:35

rosee wrote:
Shocked I liked the russian one...maybe it's because I don't understand one word of russian Razz
But they sing in english, no? :kataus: Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 14:37

yes they sing in english lol!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 14:41

mikkie14 wrote:
i love the romanian song but i'm not fan of the russian one (sorry Léra...)
And the french, i love this song and this group. It's really different of the usual french song for the eurovision...
I don't like russians at all, Nono, so don't worry ! Razz :wink:
I luuuuuuuuvvvvv Romania !!!!! Buh.. :woow: Alexxxxx, 12 points !!!!!!!! :woow: Buh.. And they sing in all the languages.... they sing in Russian and French as well !!!! And they sing really well !!!!!!!!! :stari: Yay for them !!!!!!!
My 12 points go to Romania ! And my 10 points go to France Razz hehe zvet No points to Russia !!!! :teasing: or 12 points to France and 10 to Romania... it's sooo hard.... scratch :stari: 11 to France & 11 to Romania !!!! :respect:
from Lerka with luvvv lovely heart

Last edited by on Tue 8 May - 14:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 14:43

I totally agree with you lera for the points but we'll see on saturday evening
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 14:45

mikkie14 wrote:
I totally agree with you lera for the points but we'll see on saturday evening
bla-bla-bla but you can't vote for France, sweetie !!! :teasing: and I caaaaaan :kataus: lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 14:56

*MAGic diable* wrote:
My 12 points go to Romania ! And my 10 points go to France Razz hehe zvet No points to Russia !!!! :teasing: or 12 points to France and 10 to Romania... it's sooo hard.... scratch :stari: 11 to France & 11 to Romania !!!! :respect:

No points for Bulgaria!? Weep Weep Lerochka doesn't love Bulgaria anymore Aouch.. :cryy:

Last year I voted for Dima Bilan, Bulgaria gave him 10 points, 12 for Greece and 8 for Armenia. :dube: Dima had a concert in Bulgaria last week, one friend was there and she said he was brilliant, she liked him verrry much!
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 14:58

yes you're right Lerochka, I can't vote for france lol I forgot this detail lol

Here is another song of the french group but not for the eurovision
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJfh59iEscg&mode=related&search=
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 15:04

Vania wrote:
No points for Bulgaria!? Weep Weep Lerochka doesn't love Bulgaria anymore Aouch.. :cryy:
It's not truuuuue :cryy: Lerochka looooooves Bulgaria.... she just loved the Romanian and the French songs more this time Weep Weep Weep I'm sorry ! Sorry.. but Bulgaria is going to get 8 points from me.. Embarassed bg2 Kisssssssssss

Quote :
Last year I voted for Dima Bilan, Bulgaria gave him 10 points, 12 for Greece and 8 for Armenia. :dube: Dima had a concert in Bulgaria last week, one friend was there and she said he was brilliant, she liked him verrry much!
Ohhhh Dima :kataus: Lanochkkkaaaa !!!!! We must save our dear Bulgaria from hiiiiiiiiiiiim :kataus: poklon
Yes, last year I loved the Armenian guy and Tinaaaaa Carolllllll from Ukraine ! Buh.. and Greece, too.. Smile
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 15:08

mikkie14 wrote:
yes you're right Lerochka, I can't vote for france lol I forgot this detail lol
:kataus: :kataus:

Quote :
Here is another song of the french group but not for the eurovision
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJfh59iEscg&mode=related&search=
mdrrrrrrrr Thank you, dear !!!! They make me giggling with their songs !!! :respect: but... in this song.. their french is french.. real perfect french... and in the eurovision song I hear a strange accent... :blink: J'hallucine hein? (sorry I don't know how to say that in english.. Embarassed ) Buh..
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 15:13

you're right!!! They are french and choose to sing with this "english" accent for eurovision. Usually they sing like the 2nd one
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 15:18

*MAGic diable* wrote:

It's not truuuuue :cryy: Lerochka looooooves Bulgaria.... she just loved the Romanian and the French songs more this time Weep Weep Weep I'm sorry ! Sorry.. but Bulgaria is going to get 8 points from me.. Embarassed bg2 Kisssssssssss

I know you do :dube: Kisssssssssss zayka, I was just kidding :wink:
The semifinal is in Thursday, I can't wait to hear all the songs :dube: and I hope our song, the Romanian and the Russian one will go on the final. :respect:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 15:23

mikkie14 wrote:
you're right!!! They are french and choose to sing with this "english" accent for eurovision. Usually they sing like the 2nd one
mdr mdr they are sooo talented and so funny !!! :kataus:
Their english french is soooo MDR :kataus: I'm listening to it again after your words, when I'm not so confused anymore and that's hillarious ! *dies giggling* :respect:
And woow.. usually they sing like in the 2 nd song.. Sad that's a pity !!! :kataus: Sad I adore their "jolie demoiselle" and everything :kataus: "crazY" :kataus: "des fleurs for you" :mdr: I luvvvvvv :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 15:29

Vania wrote:
I know you do :dube: Kisssssssssss zayka, I was just kidding :wink:
Of course, you were kidding, zayka :mdr: Kisssssssssss
Quote :
The semifinal is in Thursday, I can't wait to hear all the songs :dube: and I hope our song, the Romanian and the Russian one will go on the final. :respect:
Yes, I really really hope to see Bulgaria in the final this year !!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! I wanted last year, too.. :disap: but ok, last year has passed, sooo... Gooo, Bulgariiiiiiaaa !!!!!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! :stari: as for Russia & Romania... I think they are already in the final, no? Dima was 2nd last year, so the Russians won't sing in the semifinal.. Suspect I think so...
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 15:37

in france we only can see the final, never the semi-final.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 15:43

In Russia it was like in France before, but since last year they decided to show the Semifinal as well Razz so now we can see :zy:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 16:59

*MAGic diable* wrote:
rosee wrote:
Shocked I liked the russian one...maybe it's because I don't understand one word of russian Razz
But they sing in english, no? :kataus: Embarassed

They sing in english Buh.. ? I have to listen again scratch ...
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 17:58

And here is the moldovan song Natalia Barbu-"Fight"
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 18:40

Today is the semifinal.
Go, Bulgaria and Belorussia!!!!!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Ugu-ugu
Back to top Go down
Shanti
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 19:02

Bulgarian song is absolutely fabulous! I absolutely heart2 it Smile

I haven't listened to all entries ( Sleep ) but my other favourites are Bosnia&Herzegovina, Slovenia and Serbia. Hope they all do well (I have no idea if they need to qualify for the final).
Oh, and judging by rehearsals Belorussia seems to have an impressive performance flower
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 19:12

Shanti wrote:
Bulgarian song is absolutely fabulous! I absolutely heart2 it Smile

I haven't listened to all entries ( Sleep ) but my other favourites are Bosnia&Herzegovina, Slovenia and Serbia. Hope they all do well (I have no idea if they need to qualify for the final).
Oh, and judging by rehearsals Belorussia seems to have an impressive performance flower

I haven't heard any of the songs, I just wish good luck for the three countries, including Russia, of course - they are my favourites in any competition Razz flower
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 0:49

I loved the Serbian girl with her Pray.. drunken heart2 and Dima Koldun from Belarus was very strong, too... :dube: but his moves :kataus: "Work yo-ur maaaa-gic" *and strange moves...* :kataus: :kataus:
Elitsa and Stoyan were also wonderful... her voice is - Buh.. bg2
Hungarian Magdi was also nice... baaa :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 0:59

Sooooooo..... here is what we are going to see this Saturday !!!! cheers

1. Bosnia & Herzegovina Maria ŠESTIĆ
2. Spain D'NASH
3. Belarus Koldun
4. Ireland DERVISH
5. Finland Hanna PAKARINEN
6. FYR Macedonia Karolina
7. Slovenia
8. Hungary Magdi
9. Lithuania 4FUN
10. Greece Sarbel
11. Georgia
12. Sweden THE ARK
13. France LES FATALS PICARDS Bravo! je suis francais, he
14. Latvia
15. Russia SEREBRO
16. Germany Roger CICERO
17. Serbia :dube:
18. Ukraine Verka SERDUCHKA :kataus:
19. United Kingdom SCOOCH
20. Romania TODOMONDO lovely heart
21. Bulgaria Elitsa & Stoyan Alby & Max!!
22. Turkey
23. Armenia Hayko
24. Moldova nice
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 9:52

*MAGic diable* wrote:

21. Bulgaria Elitsa & Stoyan Alby & Max!!

Weeeeee are on the final! Bravo! :respect: Alby & Max!! Coooool! It's the first time that Bulgarian song goes on the final round Yahoooo!!! and I may not be objective :twist: but our song is one of the best :respect: I liked also the songs from Belarus, Portugal (it didn't qualify :disap: ) and few others but I don't rememeber from wich countries were they. The Armenian song is also wonderful!

Good luck, Elitsa and Stoyan :AMgo: Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 13:11

I'm SOOOOOOO Happy for Bulgaria and Belarus!!!!

I'm gonna cheer for Russia and Armenia as well (it's cause I'm Russian and there is a quarter of armenian blood in me Razz )

And I liked the norwegian girl with all her undressing.... affraid confused sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision   Eurovision - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eurovision
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next