Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bridget Jones's diary

Go down 
+2
Bea
Vania
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Bridget Jones's diary Empty
PostSubject: Bridget Jones's diary   Bridget Jones's diary Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 17:00

Girls, let's change for a while the theme for the religion we started and talk about The Bridget Jones's Diary (if you want Very Happy ) I've read the the book 3 or 4 times and it's still interesting for me. Brifget is sooo cute and maybe in every woman there's one "bridget" with same life and problems. :wink:

Did you read the book (or watched the movie) and what do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Jones's diary   Bridget Jones's diary Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 19:01

Dear Vania!

I read the book , one book and I saw two movies! scratch scratch
I admit it's very enjoyable!
It could happen to everyone of us!!! lol! :zy: :zy:
One of the facts that I found very cute was that Bridget is plump lol! and that in a way helps the girls that are a bit plump too, and that is a bit my case shocked shocked shocked saaad to feel happier! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Jones's diary   Bridget Jones's diary Icon_minitimeThu 18 May - 19:41

I just saw the movie!
I didn't read the book! But the movie was interesting!
I don't know whether the book was better than the movie!!!! nooo

loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Jones's diary   Bridget Jones's diary Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 10:05

Serena wrote:
I just saw the movie!
I didn't read the book! But the movie was interesting!
I don't know whether the book was better than the movie!!!! nooo

loveall loveall loveall

Serena, I think both are very good (the book and the movies - I and II part). But maybe the book is better because there is lot of humour that is missing in the movie. I think that Bridget Jones's diary was better than The edge of reason, but it's just my opinion.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Jones's diary   Bridget Jones's diary Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 12:40

I have read two books, and I have seen two films ! (I saw part II yesterday for the first time !).
I love the first film, I find it so funny :kataus: , I like especially Bridget's voice who tells us her story ! There are a lot of funny things, like the blue soup... :kataus: And Hugh Grant is so... handsome !!! :dube: For part I, I prefer the film than the book.

And for part II, I prefer the book. But I don't know why ! scratch
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Jones's diary   Bridget Jones's diary Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 14:59

Dear girls!

I only saw one of the movies, I think the second one when Bridjet ends after trying to ski at the chemist´ s asking for a pregnancy test! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :respect: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: That made me laugh sooo much!

I think it´s in the movie part too!

I think it was verry , verrry funny!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Jones's diary   Bridget Jones's diary Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 15:10

Maria wrote:
Dear girls!

I only saw one of the movies, I think the second one when Bridjet ends after trying to ski at the chemist´ s asking for a pregnancy test! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :respect: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: That made me laugh sooo much!

I think it´s in the movie part too!

I think it was verry , verrry funny!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Yes, Maria it was the part II of the movie, but it was in the part I of the book when she made a pregnancy test Very Happy it was very funny because she didn't read the instructions, and when she saw one line on the test (indicating that the test is valid) she tought she was pregnant Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Jones's diary   Bridget Jones's diary Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 17:30

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Yes, Maria it was the part II of the movie, but it was in the part I of the book when she made a pregnancy test Very Happy it was very funny because she didn't read the instructions, and when she saw one line on the test (indicating that the test is valid) she tought she was pregnant

I see!!
Sooo, they don't follow the story from the book to every detail!!
Sometimes it's impossible!!!
However, I still think that most of the books are still better than the movies that are made after!

loveall
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Jones's diary   Bridget Jones's diary Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 17:36

Maria wrote:
Sooo, they don't follow the story from the book to every detail!!
Sometimes it's impossible!!!
However, I still think that most of the books are still better than the movies that are made after!
Yes, and in the both films there are a lot of big differences.
In general, I think that the books are better than the films but for Bridget Jones, I prefer the film (but only for part I). I think it is the only time !
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Jones's diary   Bridget Jones's diary Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 19:09

Quote Vania!
Quote :
Serena, I think both are very good (the book and the movies - I and II part). But maybe the book is better because there is lot of humour that is missing in the movie. I think that Bridget Jones's diary was better than The edge of reason, but it's just my opinion.

Thanks, for telling me what you think , dear! flower
It is a pity that they can't transmit all the humour in the book to the public!!! Wink

:<33:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Jones's diary   Bridget Jones's diary Icon_minitimeFri 19 May - 20:41

I never read the books. :blush2: But, I have seen both of the movies. Smile I saw the first one, when I was too young to understand all of it (11, maybe?). Laughing When I saw it again recently and thought that it was a very funny and cute movie. I liked it a lot. sunny Renée Zellweger does an absolutely adorable performance and was very likeable. :wink: Of course, Hugh Grant is great in any role that requires him to be swarmy and smirk a lot. lol!

The 2nd movie was disappointing to me... Suspect It lacked a plot and the humor wasn't there. shocked I find this is very common in sequels, though. I just did not like it. No
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Jones's diary   Bridget Jones's diary Icon_minitimeSun 21 May - 2:40

Lana wrote!
Quote :
The 2nd movie was disappointing to me... Suspect It lacked a plot and the humor wasn't there. shocked I find this is very common in sequels, though. I just did not like it. :no

You are absolutely right!!!
Usually the sequels are very disappointing. saaad

But , it seems , that the two films fail to transmit all the humour that is in bith books ...and that's a pity!!! saaad saaad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Jones's diary   Bridget Jones's diary Icon_minitimeTue 23 May - 11:27

Lana wrote:
Renée Zellweger does an absolutely adorable performance and was very likeable. :wink: Of course, Hugh Grant is great in any role that requires him to be swarmy and smirk a lot. lol!

Oh, yes, they both are very good heart2 like Colin Firth (Mr. Darcy
heart2 heart2 ) I think that Renée was nominee for Oscar for this movie :woow:

Lana wrote:
The 2nd movie was disappointing to me... Suspect It lacked a plot and the humor wasn't there. shocked I find this is very common in sequels, though. I just did not like it. No

The second wasn't so good as the first, I agree with you nooo but the book is better than the movie, I think if you read it, you'll like it more :vo:

KISSES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bridget Jones's diary   Bridget Jones's diary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bridget Jones's diary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: TV, movies, books..-
Jump to: