Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our little debts ;)))

Go down 
+2
Lana
*MAGic diable*
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Our little debts ;))) Empty
PostSubject: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeTue 9 May - 18:47

I've decided to create this topic mostly for me and Lana, 'cause sometimes we promise something and just have no time to write it out right away.. or just can't find it.. Rolling Eyes Little stories or Lana's vain-list.. :twist: :zy: everything we promised but haven't told! Here! Nooow!!!! :respect:

Ok, well.. I start the topic with my promised story about how Max saved me, eh? Wink hehe :kataus: it's not really a story.. but ok :wink:
It was quite long ago. About 3 years ago or so. I didn't know Albena and Maxim personally then and I was possessed of taking a photo with them. Shocked It was a competition Albie and Max didn't take part in. During an Ice resurfacing I went "for a walk". Suddenly.. near the kiss & cry I spotted.. Albena! She was so beautiful, so charming.. She was standing there and talking with Sergei Petukhov. I just didn't know what to do. I didn't want to interrupt them, but I knew that probably I would never have this chance again. They couldn't see me, because I was "above" them. Laughing I was on the tribune, before the first row Smile so they were below for me.. I waited for the moment they stopped the conversation for a while and said: "Albena, sorry! Smile, please!" - and made a photo =))) :blush2:
I thanked her, wished good luck and went to my place, 'cause the Ice resurfacing was finished already. I was so happy and terrified.. :stari:
During the next Ice resurfacing I went "for a walk" again. Laughing This time I saw Max! :kataus: He was standing near the enclosing area, where was a lot of guards and they didn't allow to go there Rolling Eyes
I approached this area.. I just wanted ask Maxim about a photo.. (he did notice it =) our glances had met and I gave him an embarrassed smile.. Embarassed ) but one guard stopped me:
- Hey, girl! Go away from here!!
- But.. but I just wanted to take one photo.. Embarassed
- I said "Go away!"
- Excuse me, but I am still at the "not forbidden" area. Rolling Eyes
- It doesn't matter. Don't you understand, GO AWAY!
He was already angry.. Evil or Very Mad I couldn't understand why! Sad I didn't infringe anything!!! I was standing there absoletely speechless and even couldn't move. I was shocked by the guards' behaviour.. pale
The guard started his speech about what he was going to do if I wouldn't leave this place.. but suddenly Max interrupted him.
- Why are you rude to the girl?!! You'd better photograph us together!
Now, I was double shocked. Max seemed me to be the most wonderful, the kindest, the most brave and the most-the most-the most man in the World. hehe Smile I was charmed by his deed.. :dube: I thanked him, told how much I loved them with Alby.. :blush2: he thanked me, too.. it
was super cute for his part.. :surce: and.. that's all!!! :teasing: hehe :teasing:

After Max stood up for me that guard have never said me a single word during other days of the competition Smile haha :teasing: and yes.. I loved Maxim even more after that.. :luvzy: heart2

Girls, someone has some debts, eh???? Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeTue 9 May - 21:04

Sestrichka!!! :<33: You have finally told us your story! :dube: And it is soooo cute!!! :luvzy: zvet I would write much more, if I weren't in my Lit class. And the teacher wasn't walking past my computer every 5 seconds! :zy: :kataus: So, I'm quickly sending you a million hugs & kisses for your adorable story. :<33: hehe. I'll write more, later!! :wink:

Ohhh yeah... My vain list. :blush2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeTue 9 May - 21:21

Yes, sestrichka, I have finally told it!!! :kataus: Can you imagine?? :kataus: :zy: yeah.. you can hug me again for this Razz :zy: hehe Smile
Thank you so much for your million hugs and kisses, I send you 2 millions hugs, Lanochka :luvzy: I'm waiting for your next message with impatience! :jump3: :surce: :kiss:
And your teacher is on the alert today! :kataus: Hm.. Suspect Why could it be?? lol!

And yes.. your vain-list! :kataus: :zy: :zy: :zy: :kataus: (no pressure, though :angel2: )
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeTue 9 May - 23:23

Lerka wrote:
Thank you so much for your million hugs and kisses, I send you 2 millions hugs, Lanochka :luvzy: I'm waiting for your next message with impatience! :jump3: :surce: :kiss:

Oh thank you, sestrichka! :luvzy: hehe. I always love your hugs! Wink :<33: And yes, I'll write a more detailed response, after I write this one. :kataus: :zy:

Quote :
And your teacher is on the alert today! :kataus: Hm.. Suspect Why could it be?? lol!

We have a different teacher for Literary Arts, this week. :wink: Our normal teacher's wife just had a baby, a little boy named Samuel. zvet So he will be away for the next week. Smile So, we have a supply teacher, Mr. Lawson. He is very young and all the girls find him very attractive. Razz Chelsea and Jenn are just in love. :dube: I think he is a nice guy, but not the best looking ever. Embarassed But I have to keep my mouth shut, or else I will have a bunch of girls mad with me! :kataus: hehe. So shhhh!!! Laughing Anyhow, he caught Chelsea looking at photos of Daniel Radcliffe instead of working, yesterday. Rolling Eyes Laughing So, now he is paying close attention to what we do on the computers. :zy:

Quote :
And yes.. your vain-list! :kataus: :zy: :zy: :zy: :kataus: (no pressure, though :angel2: )

hmm... I need nominations. Razz I don't know who to put on it. :zy: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 1:16

Lerka wrote:
I've decided to create this topic mostly for me and Lana, 'cause sometimes we promise something and just have no time to write it out right away.. or just can't find it.. Rolling Eyes Little stories or Lana's vain-list.. :twist: :zy: everything we promised but haven't told! Here! Nooow!!!! :respect:

reverance So, in other words... you are all good. :zy: Except for Lana and Lerka, who are verrrry bad!!! :kataus: Joking, sestrichka! Razz hehe. What does Lana owe? Well let's see... Laughing poems... a vain list... more of her report... :zy: Ohh, obviously I better go write things, right now! :wink:

Quote :
About 3 years ago or so. I didn't know Albena and Maxim personally then and I was possessed of taking a photo with them. Shocked It was a competition Albie and Max didn't take part in.

Faby! Razz We can be possessed together, Lerka. :kataus: I realllllly wanted a photo of them. :zy: hehe. I didn't even ask for an autograph when I first met them! Razz I just wanted a photo. :kataus: Anyhow, what competition was this at, by the way? Smile

Quote :
I waited for the moment they stopped the conversation for a while and said: "Albena, sorry! Smile, please!" - and made a photo =))) :blush2:
I thanked her, wished good luck and went to my place, 'cause the Ice resurfacing was finished already. I was so happy and terrified.. :stari:

Aww... Lerochka you sound so cute in that moment! :luvzy: hehe. Albena probably thought you were very sweet, sestrichka!!! zvet I wonder if anyone else besides you had approached her. Wink This was in Russia, yes? Smile

Quote :
I just wanted ask Maxim about a photo.. (he did notice it =) our glances had met and I gave him an embarrassed smile.. Embarassed )

:kataus: I notice I am not the only one, who gave Max an embarrassed smile. :lmd: They seemed to be okay, in both of our cases. Wink hehe. Max wasn't worried about me and Chelsea, anymore. cheers And you got your photo! cheers

Quote :
but one guard stopped me:
- Hey, girl! Go away from here!!
- But.. but I just wanted to take one photo.. Embarassed
- I said "Go away!"
- Excuse me, but I am still at the "not forbidden" area. Rolling Eyes
- It doesn't matter. Don't you understand, GO AWAY!

Rolling Eyes That guard isn't right to speak to you this way, if you weren't breaking any of the rules. No That's completely out of line. Very horrible guard. Evil or Very Mad Good for you for holding your ground, though, Lerochka!!! zvet hehe.

Quote :
The guard started his speech about what he was going to do if I wouldn't leave this place.. but suddenly Max interrupted him.
- Why are you rude to the girl?!! You'd better photograph us together!

cheers Yay for Max!!! cheers That was so completely fab of him! :respect: So, did the guard take the photo? Laughing

Quote :
Now, I was double shocked. Max seemed me to be the most wonderful, the kindest, the most brave and the most-the most-the most man in the World. hehe Smile I was charmed by his deed.. :dube: I thanked him, told how much I loved them with Alby.. :blush2: he thanked me, too.. it
was super cute for his part.. :surce: and.. that's all!!! :teasing: hehe :teasing:

zvet I'm surprised that you didn't go completely speechless with shock! Shocked I would have. Razz hehe. This seems like a really nice meeting! :luvzy: It is really such a cute and funny story, sestrichka!!! sunny hehe. I can totally see why you would have loved Max all the more for this! :dube: Laughing hehe. Super Cute! Thanks sooo much for telling us, sestrichka!!! :<33:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 1:49

DEar Lera! heart2

I have just read your story :stari: Thanks, I enjoyed it!

And all you say about Albena and Max is so interesting!!

You know that I am always very curuius about them!!! I just love them!

SOOO, thanks for sharing those moments with us!!!! poklon

loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 11:26

Lerochka, very interesting story! Very Happy Thanks for sharing it :dube:
Max is really very nice :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 13:02

Lera, Queridinha,
Thank you for telling us what happened when you wanted to take a pic with Albena!
I am glad Max was very nice!!! Thanks for sharing your first meeting with them!!! flower
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 23:18

:cryy: I wrote a message....I answered..and I was thanking you for this story... :cryy: and my computer crashed. :cryy: I can't write this again.. :cryy: not now...

I feel so bad...and also I'm a bit nervous. This wasn't exactly a good day.
My exams are about to start and I have so many things on my mind!

Izvinite mi..Sad
Thank you very, very much zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 23:25

alexandra wrote:

Aww... Alex!!! :<33: *Lana runs and hugs Alex* zvet I had the same sort of day, dear. Sad Not exactly a good one. Actually, a very bad one. No So, I understand completely and genuinely hope that thinkg start getting better for you! zvet Ohh... Exams. shocked Those are so stressful. pale *hugs again* Everything will be okay, I'm sure of it! :stari:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 23:35

Lana wrote:
Aww... Alex!!! :<33: *Lana runs and hugs Alex* zvet I had the same sort of day, dear. Sad Not exactly a good one. Actually, a very bad one. No So, I understand completely and genuinely hope that thinkg start getting better for you! zvet Ohh... Exams. shocked Those are so stressful. pale *hugs again* Everything will be okay, I'm sure of it! :stari:

Oh..I'm sorry you had a similar day Sad It's very frustrating when things turn out the opposite way of what you actually want.
Thanks for the hug..Wink it made me smile. I might say I feel a bit better. *Alex is returning the hug and she hopes Lana will feel a bit better too*
...yes, exams. I hope it will be ok and I hope I'll have enough time for everything.

Thanks dear Lana, you are very sweet. :<33:

I'm hoping for a lovely day tomorrow, for both of us. And everyone here.. :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 23:40

Lana wrote:
o, we have a supply teacher, Mr. Lawson. He is very young and all the girls find him very attractive. Razz Chelsea and Jenn are just in love. :dube: I think he is a nice guy, but not the best looking ever. Embarassed But I have to keep my mouth shut, or else I will have a bunch of girls mad with me! :kataus: hehe. So shhhh!!! Laughing
Ohh, that's so funny! :kataus: Yes, sestrichka, you have to keep your mouth shut!! lol! I remember when I was in school, it was 8th grade.. and.. all the girls from my class were in love with one guy. He was new. And I didn't find him very attractive.. Very Happy so they were ready to murder me every time I tried to say he was not the best in the World Smile lol!

Lana wrote:
Anyhow, he caught Chelsea looking at photos of Daniel Radcliffe instead of working, yesterday. Rolling Eyes Laughing So, now he is paying close attention to what we do on the computers. :zy:
Ohhh, so it was Chel-C's fault!!! Laughing :zy: Bad Chel-C Evil or Very Mad she might hide Daniel from the teacher! Embarassed :blush2: Laughing

Quote :
hmm... I need nominations. Razz I don't know who to put on it. :zy: :kataus:
Erm.. nominations??? Sestrichka.. but..
1. Navka
2. Nav-ka
3. Naav-kaa
4. NAVKA
5. N-A-V-K-A]
6. Tatiana Navka ...
(to be continued :zy: :zy: :zy: )
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 23:44

alexandra wrote:
:cryy: I wrote a message....I answered..and I was thanking you for this story... :cryy: and my computer crashed. :cryy: I can't write this again.. :cryy: not now...

Izvinite mi..Sad
Thank you very, very much zvet
Alex.. my dear Alex.. *hugs* :<33: please, don't cry! Please!!! :<33: It's so heartbreaking for me to see you crying!!! poklon :<33: *hugs again* Don't worry! zvet :<33: I'm sooos sorry you had a bad day.. Sad
Lana wrote:
Ohh, no... that's so sad.. No saaad *hugs to my dear sestrichka* :<33: my day wasn't the best either.. saaad It was so hard for me, because I had to go to university although I am very sick.. shocked so now I'm verrrryyy tired.. shocked and I feel even worse.. nooo I had only one "LIGHT SPOT" today Smile it was my conversation with Max's granny and his father Laughing I just wanted to congratulate her Rolling Eyes It's her Birthday today.. :hb: :toodoo: :baloon: :hb: and they were so sweet as usual.. :dube: awww.. I was so happy after the conversation that I even forgot about my throat! :mdr: But.. then.. ouf. Our terrible reality came back. :blink:

I'm so happy you all liked the story, girls! nice :stari: Thank you for you nice words!!! :respect:

Bea wrote:
Lera, Queridinha,
Thank you for telling us what happened when you wanted to take a pic with Albena!
I am glad Max was very nice!!! Thanks for sharing your first meeting with them!!! flower
You mustn't thank me! Wink I promised you to tell it for agggeeess!!! Embarassed But.. Bea.. it was not my first meeting with them.. Embarassed I think it was third time I saw them live already.. Rolling Eyes :wink:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeThu 11 May - 0:03

Lerka wrote:
Ohh, that's so funny! :kataus: Yes, sestrichka, you have to keep your mouth shut!! lol! I remember when I was in school, it was 8th grade.. and.. all the girls from my class were in love with one guy. He was new. And I didn't find him very attractive.. Very Happy so they were ready to murder me every time I tried to say he was not the best in the World Smile lol!

:kataus: If I say a word about it, I will be murdered for certain, sestrichka! Razz At my school there are very few guys, for example 4 in my literary class and 2 in my french class. Shocked Seriously. So some of the girls are a bit "guy-starved" Laughing and tend to think guys are better looking than they actually are. Razz If that makes sense. :wink: Mr. Lawson is nice and everything, but he's not all *that* attractive. Embarassed He looks sort of like Jim Carey, actually. Suspect

Quote :
Ohhh, so it was Chel-C's fault!!! Laughing :zy: Bad Chel-C Evil or Very Mad she might hide Daniel from the teacher! Embarassed :blush2: Laughing

Yes, it was! :kataus: She should have hid Dan from the teacher, yes. Laughing But Chel-C says, she was too distracted by the new photos of Dan in orange short-shorts. Razz :kataus: Chel-C looooves Dan Radcliffe. :dube: hehe.

Quote :
1. Navka
2. Nav-ka
3. Naav-kaa
4. NAVKA
5. N-A-V-K-A]
6. Tatiana Navka ...

Well, it seems I don't have to write a list, afterall. :zy: Lerka has written it for me!!! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeThu 11 May - 0:15

Lana wrote:
Quote :
1. Navka
2. Nav-ka
3. Naav-kaa
4. NAVKA
5. N-A-V-K-A]
6. Tatiana Navka ...

Well, it seems I don't have to write a list, afterall. :zy: Lerka has written it for me!!! :kataus:
Mee-ee-aaan! Razz :cheer: :kataus: :luvzy: but to tell the truth I have another nomination.. :twist: I just can't tell you it right now.. :twist:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeThu 11 May - 0:18

alexandra wrote:
Oh..I'm sorry you had a similar day Sad It's very frustrating when things turn out the opposite way of what you actually want.

saaad Yeah, I was in quite the mood earlier. *sighs* Nothing seems to be going well. :disap: Except for my math test, everything else has been a disaster. Embarassed But some days are like that. :blink: And now that I'm here, I feel a little better! :respect: :luvzy:

Quote :
Thanks for the hug..Wink it made me smile. I might say I feel a bit better. *Alex is returning the hug and she hopes Lana will feel a bit better too*
...yes, exams. I hope it will be ok and I hope I'll have enough time for everything.

Oh thank you for your hug, too Alex! :wink: It made me feel little better. :dube:

Tomorrow is a new day! sunny Let's hope it is a wonderful one! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeThu 11 May - 0:21

Lerka wrote:
Mee-ee-aaan! Razz :cheer: :kataus: :luvzy: but to tell the truth I have another nomination.. :twist: I just can't tell you it right now.. :twist:

:kataus: Not mean, true. Razz :kataus: who? Suspect hehe. you must tell me, sestrichka! Laughing you've made me so curious, now! Rolling Eyes sunny hehe.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeThu 11 May - 0:31

Lerka wrote:
Ohh, no... that's so sad.. No saaad *hugs to my dear sestrichka* :<33: my day wasn't the best either.. saaad It was so hard for me, because I had to go to university although I am very sick.. shocked so now I'm verrrryyy tired.. shocked and I feel even worse.. nooo I had only one "LIGHT SPOT" today Smile it was my conversation with Max's granny and his father Laughing I just wanted to congratulate her Rolling Eyes It's her Birthday today.. :hb: :toodoo: :baloon: :hb: and they were so sweet as usual.. :dube: awww.. I was so happy after the conversation that I even forgot about my throat! :mdr: But.. then.. ouf. Our terrible reality came back. :blink:

saaad I have another injury... Crying or Very sad To my knee this time. *sighs* :disap: I cannot believe it... No I'm sorry your day wasn't good today either, sestrichka! *hugs to my darling Lerochka* :<33: Having to go class when you are so sick must have been absolutely miserable. shocked That's very hard. No I hope you start to feel better soooon, dear! zvet

But what a fabulous "light spot"!!! :luvzy: Happy birthday to Max's granny!!! :hb: I hope she has many more wonderful birthdays to come. Wink That must have been a very nice conversation for you to have, Lerochka! :jump1: I'm glad it made you feel better, if only for a little while! :wink:

Kisses :kiss:
Lana
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeThu 11 May - 0:32

Lerka wrote:
my day wasn't the best either.. saaad It was so hard for me, because I had to go to university although I am very sick.. shocked so now I'm verrrryyy tired.. shocked and I feel even worse..
It seems today everyone had a bad day, bad karma, bad mood....eh..it will pass, I hope. I'm also very tired and this made me feel a bit irritated..Oopss..I hope I'm not too 'kranky" to people around me.
Dear Lerka, you should go to bed, sleep a lot, cover yourself with your warm blancket and dream..or...stay with us.. Wink I hope this flue will pass soon...

Hugs.. :<33:

loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeThu 11 May - 0:47

Lerka wrote:
I had only one "LIGHT SPOT" today Smile it was my conversation with Max's granny and his father

So beautiful...I'm glad you talked to them. I think they are very nice people....I can see why you like conversations with them so much Wink
Like Lana, I wish Maxim's grandmother many, many beautiful years ahead and lots of opportunities to be proud of Max. It must be hard to see your nephew so rare..Sad ( I looove my grandparents and I couldn't live very far from them Sad )
I admire them a lot...a nice family. I'm sure it's not only my imagination..right?

I hope each of them is happy...

Lana wrote:
saaad I have another injury... Crying or Very sad To my knee this time. *sighs* :disap: I cannot believe it... No
Oh my God....What?!!?affraid Why!?? I hope it's very superficial and that the "pain" will go away today :vo: . What's with the injury?!

I also have a little bump/lump on my wrist, the upper part of the hand and usually it's little and harmless. But sometimes it starts to hurt...and today hurts very bad...I can't bend it or let weight on it :cryy: I should go to a doctor...they keep saying it's nothing serious and that I can live with it, without having any pain...but I do, from time to time Sad

Ehh....moments :sad2: and moments :smile:
Tomorrow will be :luvzy: great for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeThu 11 May - 1:15

alexandra wrote:
Oh my God....What?!!?affraid Why!?? I hope it's very superficial and that the "pain" will go away today :vo: . What's with the injury?!

:disap: I don't know... my knee has been a little sore for a week, before this. No I thought nothing of it, until yesterday. shocked Often my muscles are a little sore from training, no big deal. Suspect But yesterday at training, I sat in splits and my knee just started hurting so badly. Shocked Splits is easy, easy for me... Rolling Eyes So afterwards, I tried some of my more difficult balances and my knee went all stiff. I just couldn't do them. Crying or Very sad I cannot understand what is happening. No My coach is gone, until next week, too. saaad First my ankle... and now my knee?! What next? Sad

Quote :
I also have a little bump/lump on my wrist, the upper part of the hand and usually it's little and harmless. But sometimes it starts to hurt...and today hurts very bad...I can't bend it or let weight on it :cryy: I should go to a doctor...they keep saying it's nothing serious and that I can live with it, without having any pain...but I do, from time to time Sad

shocked That sounds like a very strange little injury. It sounds very painful. Sad I really do hope that it is nothing serious, Alex!!! Smile *hugs* I don't know what to say really... I just hope that it stops hurting you, tomorrow... shocked
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeThu 11 May - 1:55

ALEX WROTE!!!
Quote :
wrote a message....I answered..and I was thanking you for this story... :cryy: and my computer crashed. :cryy: I can't write this again.. :cryy: not now...

Izvinite mi..Sad
Thank you very, very much

I am so sorry, dear! saaad

I hope you will feel better tomorrow!! :<33: And LERA TOO!!

Tomorrow is another day!!! flower flower
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeThu 11 May - 1:57

Dear Lana! heart2

You wrote you had an injury! saaad saaad
DEAR, I HOPE it is not serious!!!

Please, get better and take care!!! heart2 heart2 :<33:

UN MONTON DE BESOS!!!! heart2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeThu 11 May - 8:47

Lana wrote:
I have another injury... Crying or Very sad To my knee this time. *sighs* :disap: I cannot believe it... No I'm sorry your day wasn't good today either, sestrichka! *Lerka runs after her dear Lanochka and gives her a very gentle huuuge hug* Having to go class when you are so sick must have been absolutely miserable. shocked That's very hard. No I hope you start to feel better soooon, dear!
But what a fabulous "light spot"!!! :luvzy: Happy birthday to Max's granny!!! :hb: I hope she has many more wonderful birthdays to come. Wink That must have been a very nice conversation for you to have, Lerochka! :jump1: I'm glad it made you feel better, if only for a little while! :wink:

Ohhh, Lana caught up her twin! Sad it is not funny this time.. soo we both has knee injuries now.. pale but you see, mine is too bad.. I suffer from it so long already.. pale I just don't believe it will be ok one day.. pale You must remember when we talked with you on MSN I said: "Lanochka, I'm such a pessimist, now. I'm an invalid. Really." By the way, your knee.. is it right or left? Embarassed Mine is right.. geek Sestrichka, we have to be strong. It seems tommorow is a new day, next year is a new season.. :| *Lerka hugs her dear sestrichka* *sobs* :<33: :<33: :<33: I hope you knee injury won't be as serious and bad as mine, Lanochka!! God forbid! No
Thank you for your sweet words, sestrichka! You are so wonderful, so nice my sestrichka!!! :surce: I love you! :stari: And yes, our conversation was super fab! :stari: hehe Smile

Last edited by on Thu 11 May - 9:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitimeThu 11 May - 9:03

alexandra wrote:
I admire them a lot...a nice family. I'm sure it's not only my imagination..right?
I hope each of them is happy...
No, no, Alex, it's not only your imagination :wink: It is true! :stari: It is the real truth.. ⭐ :dube: They all are so nice and gorgeous people and they form such a nice nice family! :dube: It's unbelievable.. a little.. Wink Because it is always a great pleasure to talk with everyone - Albena, Maxim, their fathers, mothers, Ina or Max's granny.. they are so sweet :dube: hehe.. they are always so nice to everyone.. Rolling Eyes

alexandra wrote:
Ehh....moments :sad2: and moments :smile:
Tomorrow will be :luvzy: great for all of us.

Ohh Sad Alex.. that is so painful to hear No I hope your wrist will be better soon.. *hugs* :<33:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little debts ;)))   Our little debts ;))) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little debts ;)))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Else.. or.. just figure skating :) :: Additional corner :)-
Jump to: