Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please, tell me your opinion..

Go down 
+3
Marina
Maria
*MAGic diable*
7 posters
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Please, tell me your opinion.. Empty
PostSubject: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 23:12

Girls!! I just want to know what do you think about one song! :wink: I'm just curious and want to know your opinion! Embarassed Laughing
Pleasssseeee reverance tchin-tchin
T.A.T.U. All about us. :twist: :cool: :mdr:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Apr - 0:07

Lera! Querida mia!!!!

I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! :surce: :surce: :surce:

Have you anything in mind with this song????
Are ALBIE AND MAX GOING TO USE IT FOR AN EXHIBITION!!_?????

_YOU KNOW...I DO LOKE THE TITLE!!! ABOUT US!!!

:allez: :allez: tchin-tchin tchin-tchin

LOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!! :surce:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Apr - 0:25

Maria wrote:
Lera! Querida mia!!!!
I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! :surce: :surce: :surce:
Have you anything in mind with this song????
Are ALBIE AND MAX GOING TO USE IT FOR AN EXHIBITION!!_?????
_YOU KNOW...I DO LOKE THE TITLE!!! ABOUT US!!!
Ohh, really??? Embarassed :twist: Thank you, querida!!!! zvet
No, no, don't worry! I have nothing in mind and Albie and Max are not going to use it.. :kataus: :zy:
Well.. T.A.T.U. is a russian scandal pop-group.. people here think different things about them (T.A.T.U. is two girls, Yulia and Lena), they are quite popular in Europe, in UK, as they say here. They have a lot of tours in USA, so they used to have a lot of songs in english. I have never loved them. But when I heard this song I even didn't recognize them. Shocked I liked this song very much. But as I still don't like T.A.T.U. very much, I don't know what to think :kataus: I feel something strange now.. so I just wanted to know your opinion, I though that if you would like the song, so that's everything ok with me! lol! (ohhh.. i think I haven't explained everything I wanted.. :luvzy: ) but what did you want it's me, Lerka! :kataus: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Apr - 0:58

Dear Lera,

It seems I made a blunder about this song! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

But.,.you know..,at first it sounded agreable! I don't think it's ugly! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

AND that russian band sings very well in english!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I thought It was a special song! confused confused

lol! I AM SORRY!
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Apr - 20:30

T.A.T.U is popular in France too. Even if I'm not a big fan of them, I like this song, and I liked an older one "All the things she said" too. I don't know what else they do, but I like these two, especially this you posted.

MAGic diable wrote:
I have never loved them. But when I heard this song I even didn't recognize them. I liked this song very much. But as I still don't like T.A.T.U. very much, I don't know what to think I feel something strange now..
Sometimes, I feel the same. I don't like a singer, but I can enjoy one of these songs. I think it's good, we don't stop our ears even if we don't like the person who sings... No ? confused
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Apr - 22:13

Marina wrote:
T.A.T.U is popular in France too. Even if I'm not a big fan of them, I like this song, and I liked an older one "All the things she said" too. I don't know what else they do, but I like these two, especially this you posted.
ohhh, they are popular in France?? Shocked Really? Shocked I didn't know that!! lol! and I haven't heard the song you mentioned - "All the things she said".. scratch maybe I'll look for it Wink

Marina wrote:
Sometimes, I feel the same. I don't like a singer, but I can enjoy one of these songs. I think it's good, we don't stop our ears even if we don't like the person who sings... No ? confused
Yes, it is exactly what I think!! flower It is just normal that we can like some songs of the singer we don't like and there are some songs we can dislike even if we adore the singer! Ouf. shocked I hope you could understand what I've said. lol Dur dur! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 12:51

MAGic diable wrote:
Marina wrote:
Yes, it is exactly what I think!! flower It is just normal that we can like some songs of the singer we don't like and there are some songs we can dislike even if we adore the singer! Ouf. shocked I hope you could understand what I've said. lol Dur dur! Laughing lol!
Yes ! C'est exactement ça ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 17:48

:blush2: I didn't really like the song, Lerka. It wasn't bad Suspect, but there are so many better songs out there! Wink Meh... it was all right. :|

Yeah, even I have heard of T.A.T.U. Razz One of their albums was quite popular here, a few years ago. :blink: I have never liked them, though. Their voices get on my nerves, after awhile. Embarassed They were considered to be quite scandalous here, too. Laughing T.A.T.U. was actually the only Russian group that's music I have ever heard played over here. Rolling Eyes It's a shame, really. :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 18:49

Lana wrote:
:blush2: I didn't really like the song, Lerka. It wasn't bad Suspect, but there are so many better songs out there! Wink Meh... it was all right. :|
ok, thank you, Lanochka! zvet :blush2: Of course, I don't say that it is one of the best songs I ever heard! :wink: Or I don't say it's one of my favourites Wink but I just say that I was really surprised that T.A.T.U. can make something "normal", as you said "it was all right" hehe Smile Before, I think that T.A.T.U. is terrible. Rolling Eyes But now I understand that they are not as bad as I thought! :vo: And is their english pronunciation ok? Embarassed I'm curious about it. Embarassed I found that their pronunciation was much better than pronunciation of other russian singers I heard.

Lana wrote:
One of their albums was quite popular here, a few years ago. :blink: I have never liked them, though. Their voices get on my nerves, after awhile. Embarassed They were considered to be quite scandalous here, too. Laughing T.A.T.U. was actually the only Russian group that's music I have ever heard played over here. Rolling Eyes It's a shame, really. :wink:
ohh.. No it's a shame that our "not best" group is the most popular abroad.. scratch shocked We do have a lot of groupes where singers have much more beautiful and strong voices.. Rolling Eyes and the songs are much more interesting and have better lyrics.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 19:52

MAGic diable wrote:
ohh.. No it's a shame that our "not best" group is the most popular abroad.. scratch shocked We do have a lot of groupes where singers have much more beautiful and strong voices.. Rolling Eyes and the songs are much more interesting and have better lyrics.. Rolling Eyes
Yes, but the others sing in Russian, and in the USA or Western Europe, English is more commercial... But I agree that it is a shame... (I realy prefer Natalia Podolskaya ! lol! ).
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 19:58

Marina wrote:
Yes, but the others sing in Russian, and in the USA or Western Europe, English is more commercial...
Yes, Marina, I agree with you. Sad

Marina wrote:
But I agree that it is a shame... (I realy prefer Natalia Podolskaya ! lol! ).
but.. Natasha (it's russian diminutive for "Natalia", that's why I call Nath "Natashka" sometimes.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ) has a lot of songs in english.. Suspect I really prefer her to be "the face of Russia" in the USA, Canada and Western Europe! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 11:31

Lerochka, dear, I hope you won't be angry with me, but I don't like it Embarassed Embarassed I like the first album of Tatu (in Russian), but their other songs later ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 7:52

Vania wrote:
Lerochka, dear, I hope you won't be angry with me, but I don't like it Embarassed Embarassed I like the first album of Tatu (in Russian), but their other songs later ... Rolling Eyes
Oh, no, why can I be angry with you?? :kataus: :angel2: That's all right you don't like the song! :wink: I just wanted to know your opinion! :respect: and you liked their first album??? Shocked Wow. I didn't like it at all! lol! Their songs seemed me to be sooo stupid. lol! So.. the tastes are different Wink it's normal! :vo: zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 11:39

Tatu were popular here in Romania as well. They had 3-4 videos that were showed at least once a day (for a couple of weeks) and I considered the first video ok. Well realised and nice concept. ("You're not gonna get us", "Nas ne dagoniat" I think) although, like Lana said, the voices can be a bit annoying at some point.

This song "It's all about us" is not bad, but it's not a "hit" (for me)....
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 15:57

By the way, Lera, All about us is the english version of Ya soshla s uma, right? confused Or not confused I think I'm wrong, but right now I can't remember the melody of All about us. Suspect

You're right, it's normal to have different tastes Very Happy

Talking about TATU, do you like their new song Gomenasai, for me, it's not so bad Rolling Eyes

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 18:31

Lerka wrote:
And is their english pronunciation ok? Embarassed I'm curious about it. Embarassed I found that their pronunciation was much better than pronunciation of other russian singers I heard.

Actually, yeah their pronounciation is perfect. :wink: My french teacher said it is alot easier to pronounce words in a foreign language, while singing than while speaking. Smile I don't know, if this is correct, but it likely could be. flower Our french teacher makes us sing in French, if you were wondering. :kataus: I'll post one of the songs in the French music thread. :zy: Anyhow, I didn't know at first that T.A.T.U. weren't English speakers, when I first heard them. Wink Usually, you can sort of tell. Smile With Shakira, you can hear her accent right away, for example.

Quote :

I think T.A.T.U. became popular here, because they were "marketable". Rolling Eyes The whole "scandalous nature" of their music videos made them quite popular in North America. Of course. Razz But after their shock value wore off, T.A.T.U. sort of disappeared over here. :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 19:53

Vania wrote:
By the way, Lera, All about us is the english version of Ya soshla s uma, right? confused Or not confused I think I'm wrong, but right now I can't remember the melody of All about us. Suspect

You're right, it's normal to have different tastes Very Happy

Talking about TATU, do you like their new song Gomenasai, for me, it's not so bad Rolling Eyes
No, no, Ya soshla s uma, it's another song, Vanichka! :wink: They have english version of "Ya soshla s uma", but it's not "All about us" Laughing lol!
And.. hmm... Suspect I don't think that I've heard "Gomenasai".. but if I will, I tell you about it Wink flower
biz heart2
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 19:58

Marina wrote!
Quote :
Yes, but the others sing in Russian, and in the USA or Western Europe, English is more commercial

Yes, it is !!!
But there are lovely songs in other languages too! flower heart2 :vo:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 19:59

Lana wrote:
Actually, yeah their pronounciation is perfect. :wink: My french teacher said it is alot easier to pronounce words in a foreign language, while singing than while speaking. Smile I don't know, if this is correct, but it likely could be. flower
Perfect?? Shocked Shocked Shocked Wow.. I'm impressed.. shocked
*Lerka is verrrrry impressed right now.. she can't post anything.. now.. :blink:*
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 20:33

I think Lana is right!

Their ponounciation is very good!!

That's why I thought..you know Embarassed Embarassed ! THOUGHT IT WAS A SPECIAL SONG OR STH!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 21:34

Lerka wrote:
Perfect?? Shocked Shocked Shocked Wow.. I'm impressed.. shocked
*Lerka is verrrrry impressed right now.. she can't post anything.. now.. :blink:*

Mmhmm... Laughing It is perfect. hehe. Wink
Back to top Go down
OlEnka
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
OlEnka

Number of posts : 72
Residence : Ukraine
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 22:33

Vania, the English version of "Ya soshla s uma" is called "All the things she said" Smile

as for me, I like only two of T.A.T.U's songs - "All about us" and "Friend or Foe", - this one I especially like )
But I don't have it om my PC ((
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 23:22

OlEnka wrote:
Vania, the English version of "Ya soshla s uma" is called "All the things she said" Smile

as for me, I like only two of T.A.T.U's songs - "All about us" and "Friend or Foe", - this one I especially like )
OlEnka, if you want I can repost "All about us" for you! :dube: Amd also I can find another song for you, if you want. I think it won't be a trouble. I know some "places" :wink: :respect:
Back to top Go down
OlEnka
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
OlEnka

Number of posts : 72
Residence : Ukraine
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 23:38

MAGic diable, thank you, It would be very kind of you if you could find "Friend or foe" for me, and "All about us" I already have. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitimeFri 5 May - 10:59

OlEnka wrote:

Thanks, Olenka and Lerochka, for your explanations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, tell me your opinion..   Please, tell me your opinion.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please, tell me your opinion..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Other things to discuss.. :: Music-
Jump to: