Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albena in the BG Cosmo

Go down 
+8
Marina
Maria
rosee
Serena
Bea
mila
Teresa Dawn
Vania
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Albena in the BG Cosmo Empty
PostSubject: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 11:27

Hi!
In the last Cosmopolitan there's a representation ot Albie in the rubric Smiling, Successful, Amazing (or maybe it's not the exact title in english). There are just few wordс from her and a wonderful photo that I can't scan because the scanner in the office scan in black and white or maybe I can't do it in colours Crying or Very sad , so it's senseless, but if you wish, I will...
First, she says that her mother always repeated a phrase, I don't know exactly how it's in English - every cloud has a silver lining confused that's the translation I found in the dictionary of this BG proverb. She didn't believe it at the beginning, but later she was convinced it was true. She says that she is very sensitive to cold and it's so hard for her to be on the ice rink for 6-7 hours 12 months. She doesn,t know yet waht they'll do, she says that they did everithing in this sport, and if they decided to stay, it will be for their fans, the people who love them and support them. She thinks that it's time to pay attention to their private life. She tries to concentrate when she gets out on the rink, thinking only for the dance, enjoying the dance, the music and trying to show on the people something beutiful that they'll like.

That's all, I hope I didn't make lot of mistakes. By the way, I posted whole the article in the BG section for those who speak bulgarian.

Kisses!
loveall
Back to top Go down
Teresa Dawn
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Teresa Dawn

Number of posts : 50
Residence : Western Canada
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 11:30

Thanks Vania Smile The saying would be right I think, I hear that in English a lot as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teresa-dawn.com
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 12:37

Hi all! Basketball

Thanks for the tranlation, Vania! Very Happy it's great interview!! nice

Vania wrote:

She says that she is very sensitive to cold and it's so hard for her to be on the ice rink for 6-7 hours 12 months. She doesn,t know yet waht they'll do, she says that they did everithing in this sport, and if they decided to stay, it will be for their fans, the people who love them and support them.

Ohhhh I didn't know that it's so hard for her to get on the ice rink for a long time saaad but I understand her, also it's not easy for us to stay at cold place for a long time:shocked: and I heard that Albena really loves summer season!
it's so nice that they'll consider to stay for their fans! :stari: I understand Albena's saying.....but...I REALLY HOPE they'll continue to skate at next season!!
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 14:48

Dear girls! I love you

Am I understanding right???' Are they considering to stay next season???'

cheers cheers cheers nice

That would be wonderful..really!! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 15:13

Bea wrote:
Dear girls! I love you

Am I understanding right???' Are they considering to stay next season???'

cheers cheers cheers nice

That would be wonderful..really!! zvet :stari:

I don't know actually. Maybe I wasn't so clear. She's just saying that if they stay, they'll do it for the fans.

Oh, please, please, stay
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 15:17

I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY , DEAR!!! saaad

I WOULD LIKE THEM TO STAY....BUT PERHAPS I DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO....... scratch scratch
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS!!! saaad

I JUST ADORE THEM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 15:53

I just don´t know what to think!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Whatever their decision...I will go on loving them! :<33:
But...at first it´s very difficult for the fans to think that next season they are not going to be there! nooo

However...I would go to the Euros and then decide what to do!! loveall loveall loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 16:49

Hi girls Basketball

I understand perfectly Albena's saying, they'll think it for a while. Just now we have to wait their decision. At first, I think that they wants to rest.

Albena said that they wants to compete at Worlds in Tokyo next season because they has many fans in Japan.

I JUST SAY THEM "PLEASE STAY!"
If we could write letters or something to do for them, it will be so nice !!!!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 16:53

Thank you for the article Vania :3<>3:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 17:40

Mila wrote!
Quote :
Albena said that they wants to compete at Worlds in Tokyo next season because they has many fans in Japan.

I JUST SAY THEM "PLEASE STAY!"
If we could write letters or something to do for them, it will be so nice !!!!! :stari:

THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOO WONDERFULL!!! ENJOY THEIR WONDERFUL DANCES FOR ANOTHER SEASON!!WOWWWWWWWWw!!! heart2 heart2

WRITING LETTERS TO ASK THEM TO STAY IS A WONDERFUL IDEA!!! :stari: :vo:
MILA...WHY DON'T YOU START THE THREAD, DEAR? :lmd: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 19:33

ALBENA AND MAX!!!! PLEASE!!! JUST ONE MORE SEASON!!! poklon

I AM A FAN , A VERY HUMBLE FAN! I AM JUST ASKING! poklon

bg2

YOU DECIDE!!!!! bg2

:kiss:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 9:46

That's the photo, it appears in black&white, sorry, it's because of the scanner Crying or Very sad

http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zzzzz5vc.jpg
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 9:53

Vania wrote:
That's the photo, it appears in black&white, sorry, it's because of the scanner Crying or Very sad

Oh, she is really beautiful !!! Thank you Vania ! :<33:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 13:29

Vania wrote:

wuooow, :woow: she's sooo beautiful!!! :stari: thanks Vania for scanning the pic zvet
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 14:11

Wooooow!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: heart2 heart2 heart2
Vanichka, thank you sooo much for scanning the page!!!!!!!! :<33: :<33: :<33: Albenka is soooooooo beautiful!!!! The photo is very cute! :dube: Mnogo ti blagodaria, milichka! zvet loveall
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 15:31

Thank you so much Vania! Albena is beautiful heart2
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 21:03

Thank you dear, dear Vania. It is a wonderful picture. She is very beautiful. She looks fabulous. So lively and cute. ohhhh

I've also read that she likes hot season, she loves summer and going to seaside and to lay in the sun. I can understand her feelings about 6-7 hour in cold. It must be very, very difficult. She probably feels like I would in desert during day. I'd die...cause I don't really love the sun. It burns...
Anyway, I hope she will decide to stay for another season..pleeeeasseeee...pleaseee.. poklon I reall can't say bye-bye to their lovely ideas, programs, costumes, and fabulous dance and true emotions..I can't Sad

LETTERS are a great idea. We should thank them for everything and tell them what we feel towards them..I really want to do thi. So threads, letters, mails?...
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 22:58

THANKS, VERY MUCH...DEAR VANIA!!

ALBIE...ALBENA LOOKS GORGEOUS!!! :surce:

:surce: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 15:01

Thanks for the pic!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!SIMPLY LOVELY heart2 nice

flower flower flower nice !
Back to top Go down
rachel
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
rachel

Number of posts : 89
Residence : England

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 14:48

BEAUTIFUL photo THANK YOU!!!!!

heart2 zvet heart2 zvet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albena in the BG Cosmo   Albena in the BG Cosmo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albena in the BG Cosmo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: Interview & another mass-media info-
Jump to: